Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
symbol to watch for

Hi all, there is a symbol on the inside of packaging that I saw recently. I just now looked into scanning it and posting it to photobucket so that I could show it to you, but rules say copyright material cannot be posted.

It is a black circle with a white hand on it. There is a crosshairs sign on the hand. It looks like where a hand could be scanned when the mark is rolled out.

On the package I bought, it is printed on plastic that is attached behind the bar code. I looked for it on line and could find nothing.

Heads up anyhow, maybe you can see it on cardboard or plastic packaging behind the bar code next time you've gone shopping. This mark system is truly coming soon.

Re: symbol to watch for

regina
Hi all, there is a symbol on the inside of packaging that I saw recently. I just now looked into scanning it and posting it to photobucket so that I could show it to you, but rules say copyright material cannot be posted.

It is a black circle with a white hand on it. There is a crosshairs sign on the hand. It looks like where a hand could be scanned when the mark is rolled out.

On the package I bought, it is printed on plastic that is attached behind the bar code. I looked for it on line and could find nothing.

Heads up anyhow, maybe you can see it on cardboard or plastic packaging behind the bar code next time you've gone shopping. This mark system is truly coming soon.

Regina, there's the symbol...I got it to work!

Re: symbol to watch for

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Thanks Valerie!
People will need to rely on Abba Father for direction and also be resourceful, but first of all to rely on Him! He took care of the children of Israel for 40 years wandering in the desert so we know that He is able to direct His children through the final years

'Worthy art Thou, O Lord, to receive the glory, and the honour, and the power, because Thou -- Thou didst create the all things, and because of Thy will are they, and they were created.'Rev 4:11

IMHO, when Jesus said "I am He" he actually was not only identifying Himself, but saying YHWH. This is what knocked them on their behinds, the power in the name of YHWH. Rule Lord Jeshua, come back and rule in power.

YHWH is able to create manna, food, drink, money from fishes mouths, water from rocks, wine from water, keep clothing from rotting in a desert. He is the author of creation. Hallelujah