Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warningthepeople: I Used to Write Support Letters / Problem With Being a PAID Minister

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

I Used to Write Support Letters but Now JESUS Supports ME

Published on Jun 10, 2012 by warningthepeople

Just the other day I was cleaning out my work space and I came across some old support letters, letters that I had written to people and people had responded by giving a certain amount of money to support me to go on a mission trip. I used to send out hundreds of letters to my family to friends, to people in organized religion, and they would support me to go here or there, and I though the ONLY way the gospel could go out was if these people supported me. Now I know that the Lord Jesus is the one that supports His children. When the Lord Jesus called me, He called me to preach the gospel FREE OF CHARGE! And He called me out of organized religion. All those people that used to support me, I don't know if one of those people would still write me support to preach the gospel of Jesus, I don't know if ONE would support me. BUT I know one thing. I know that JESUS has supported me EVERY SINGLE DAY since I have chosen to follow Him. I'm not going hungry, all my bills are paid, and the Lord Jesus has provided for me day after day, EVEN when I didn't have ANY earthly job. Every single day the Lord has provided for me. You do NOT need to write support letters to preach the gospel. You NEED to get to know JESUS! And you need to know that JESUS approves of you. The TRUE messengers of God, those who are TRULY working for the Lord Jesus are supported by JESUS HIMSELF! You don't need to be writing support letters and getting the approval from man, you NEED approval from the Lord Jesus! Are you asking for approval from men and women? Are you still writing support letters? OR are you being supported by the Lord Jesus Himself? May the grace of Jesus be with you.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The Problem With Being a PAID Minister/Pastor

Published on Jun 10, 2012 by warningthepeople

The problem with being a paid minister or paid pastor is you are held to only preach what the people who are PAYING you let you say. As soon as you say something that the Lord told you that they don't agree with, you no longer will have a job, you no longer will be paid. So these paid ministers who are living TODAY and preaching today, they will ONLY preach as long as the people who are listening will accept what they're saying. Do you REALLY think that a paid pastor would TRULY speak the words of Jesus? If he did he would be HATED by the congregation and they wouldn't pay him a dime! When will Christians WAKE UP? When will they stop having their ears be itched by these false prophets? If TRULY you want to know the truth, you don't need to go to a paid preacher, you need to go directly to JESUS! Paid preachers are going to speak lies. They are speaking for the DEVIL, because the devil does not EVER preach repentance, and the devil preaches a health and wellness gospel that everyone is on their way to heaven EVEN if they are still in sin. If you want to know the truth, go directly to JESUS, don't pay for some man to lie to you. May the grace of Jesus be with you.

Re: Warningthepeople: I Used to Write Support Letters / Problem With Being a PAID Minister

Amen! AND AMEN Calvin!!!

When I left organized religion years ago, I lost a lot of friends. Many said that there was absolutely no way that I could stay close to Jesus and grow without having a home church". Well...I proved them ALL wrong! I have a stronger, and much closer relationship with Jesus Christ then I ever had while attending any church.
I could no longer warm a pew, sway to the music, and listen to the word of God being compromised!
When a Godly person in the church claimed that they had heard from God, the pastor would mock them right from the pulpit...in front of the entire congregation.

We use to live next door to our youth pastor. He had a pool in his backyard and I could see from our deck that he would host two separate pool parties, one for church buddies with praise and worship music, another night would be a drunken brawl.
I couldn't stand for my kids to witness the phoney-ness, and didn't want them to have that type of leader over them.
Everybody that I use to know acts like I sit home listening to a cultish teacher like Arnold Murray or something. Really??? Geesh!

There was recently an ad in the Salt Lake Tribune where a church here was offering free pizza and beer to draw people through their doors. I know some Christians drink...we all have our own convictions and have to act accordingly. I personally have strong conviction from the Holy Spirit, and don't want to do anything to disappoint Jesus. As soon as I do, I repent immediately.
It's not that I don't believe that I'm covered by THE blood,
It's because I Love HIM so very much!!!
It's like if I did something to upset, disappoint, or offend my husband (or somebody else that I love). I feel the need to apologize, and express to them how very sorry I am.
What I am getting at is: I NEVER felt like this the entire time that I was playing church. For me personally, leaving, and drawing closer to Jesus was the best choice that I have ever made!

God Bless you Calvin for everything you do! You have taught me so much, and have given me so much encouragement through your posts! I have silently read your posts for quite awhile now, but I have really felt led to tell you this for the last couple of days. Time is SO short, and I just wanted to personally thank you for helping me to stay grounded, and help me grow!

Thank You brother for all of the time and dedication that you spend in you astrology charts and all of the research that you do!
I have read in the past where you have even posted from coffeeshops with WiFi while traveling. Just from reading I can sence your obedience to Christ!

Your SIS in Christ,
Debbie