Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent Prayer Requests for Donna gone to Emergency at Hospital!

Dear Members,

I received an urgent prayer request for this wonderful Christian woman, named Donna, who was my Son's teacher, when he was a child. Here is her email request to our Son, whom forwarded it to my attention as well for prayers.

"Paul,I cannot tell you right now about the weekend as i am off to the emergency at credit valley hospital. the pain is overwheming me and i am reaching the end of my coping abilities. please pray for me. i'll let you know what happens. please pray for me. i already wrote that, but i'm really not doing well. that is it for now."

She has lived with terrible bouts of overwhelming pain for the longest time,and has suffered much with a medical condition which she lives with, day in and day out.

Those of you whom suffer with chronic pain can emphasis, with Donna; I know I can, because I too suffer with it, and there are days, which seem just to hard to bear.

Please pray that God will heal her, and give her permanent relief from this chronic pain, and make her whole.

I have only been in touch with her by emails, but I will call her, as soon as she is up to it.

May God in turn...meet all your needs, whatever they may be.

God Bless!

Valerie

Re: Urgent Prayer Requests for Donna gone to Emergency at Hospital!

A snippet of my email to Donna along with my prayers!

Please join me in prayer for Donna!

Thank you and God Bless!

-----------------------------

Hi Donna, I am so sorry to hear about your terrible bouts with pain again!

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy!

Know that my prayers are with you. May God give you total and permanent relief from this overwhelming
pain.

I have a web site, with many wonderful Christian people of different denominations whom daily visit, as we watch, for the coming of our Lord Jesus at the Rapture which is imminent. We also pray for one another, fellowship with one another and invite people to come to Jesus! Many good prayer warriors on our site. Yes prayers have been answered from our Loving Lord.

The site is called:

Rapture Flight to Heaven

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&cmd=show

I know that there is power in prayers, the more prayers even better...I will immediately post an urgent prayer request on your behalf, for
healing!

Please let me know when I can call you Donna; better still, you can call me if your prefer
when you're up to it.

Heavenly Father, hear all the prayers going up for Donna! Lord, release her from all pain, heal what needs to be healed, and recreate was must be recreated. We know that nothing is impossible for you Lord. We trust you will move in a mighty way on behalf of your daughter Donna, and give her rest from her suffering, and make her whole; in Jesus holy name we pray! Amen!

Prayerfully,

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Praying For Donna, Father, we ask for a special touch for this lady who is suffering with constant pain. I ask for the healing power of Jesus to make an end of this pain. Amen

Thank you mary, and may the good Lord meet all your needs in turn. God Bless!

I was praying before I posted
Today's Promise from the Bible, for Donna, and ask the Lord to speak through what was written to Donna, I had no idea what was written until I opened the site and copied and pasted the post for today and then read it.

The Lord spoke through scriptures as follows which is also posted at Today's Promise from the Bible.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Reflection

The healer of hearts and forgiver of sins, our Lord is always merciful to he who seeks Him in faith. The Lord delights to do good! Let us therefore delight also in mercy and all manner of kindness.

http://promises.blueletterbible.org/

Am ing 4 Donna's healing too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Praying in Jesus name that the spirit of infirmity is bound and rebuked and that Donna will feel the pain lifting and letting go of her.

Thank you Tammy & Sue, for your prayers for Donna.
May God meet all your needs in turn as well.

I haven't heard anything as yet, I will update as soon as I hear.

God Bless!

Valerie

Dear Members,

I heard from my Son and this is the latest update!

Donna was given an injection for her excruciating pain, and was sent home. She has been suffering for decades with this debilatating & disabiling disease. She had taken some meds and was able to go to sleep
as they kicked in. Donna also wrote me a wonderful letter saying what a great relationship I have with the Lord, and much more praise; I think I'll just stay humble, and save all the praise given, and give all the credit to our Lord Jesus. After all it all comes from Jesus whom abides within me, therefore, all Honor & Glory belongs to God. Her email really touched my very heart. She said she wanted to thank me from the bottom of her heart for sending out the appeal for prayer. She said she'll give me a call early next week, to talk.
Since we both live in chronic pain, we can support and uplift one another through our suffering and our mutual love for the Lord.

She sounds like a wonderful woman of God, which are expressed in her emails.

She also stated "Let us give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good and His mercy endureth forever.
In His love,Donna"

Yes Donna, Let us give thanks unto the Lord for He is good and His mercy endureth forever. Thank you Lord!
Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray for Donna, and all prayer requests, and for one another. For if we pray for others, God will show us mercy and answer our prayers as well.

Blessings and Love in Jesus,
Valerie

Remember to keep Donna in your prayers for a complete healing. I prayed for her over the phone yesterday, and I believe that God will heal her.

Thanks & God Bless!

Valerie

Well an update on Donna! We prayed over the phone together in agreement for healing for one another. We believe that we will be healed, and our faith is strong, and when we prayed we felt the presence of Jesus amongst us. For when two or three are gathered in my name (Jesus) is present.

I felt relief from terrible pain in my lower back, and she said that she had an amazing day, and believe that we will be healed. Such a woman of great faith, whom is going through such suffering. Thanks be to God...!

We will pray together again very soon, as we both love to feel the Lord's presence!

Praise God, Thank You Jesus!

Valerie