Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Silly Little Sign

I went into the post office this afternoon to purchase a sheet of stamps so I can mail some bills and thank you cards. I told her that any kind was fine. She handed me the "CELEBRATE" stamps like you put on a birthday or happy occasion card. Could it be that we are about to have something big to celebrate?

Silly, but even little things carry a message sometimes.

Stamp image:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: A Silly Little Sign

I sure hope so Sue! I'm still watching and waiting!

Kevin

Welcome back, Kevin!

Thank you Kathy! It's good to be back.

Kevin

Hmm... well, I hate to the cold water tosser.... but will admit, the minute I saw it -- and all those BOLD colors.... makes me think of the RAINBOW ~ that gays love to use for THEIR celebration!!

I hope that's not what this is!!

Our Blessed Hope, those are fireworks lighting up the word "celebrate".

The rainbow is God's visual reminder that He keeps His promises. The homosexuals have perverted it from its original meaning just as they have God's original purpose of one man-one woman in a marriage relationship.

The stamp though is a fireworks display.

Hey Kevin, good to see you buddy!! I believe we are really close to that big celebration now. Looking forward to that.

It's good to see you too Sue! I'm hoping it won't be much longer before we hear the trump of God.

Kevin

You said it, Kevin! From your lips to God's ears, Texas Sue.

No Gays..Just Neon

Inspired by a visit to the Museum of Neon Art in Los Angeles, art director Phil Jordan began to think about the possibility of using neon to depict a stamp subject. He decided that a Neon Celebrate! stamp, with its imagery of vivid colors, fit the bill. “Most neon is huge and stamps are so small,” said Jordan. “The mechanics would be a monumental challenge. Not everyone thought we could pull it off.”

After reviewing the work of a number of artists, Jordan chose Michael Flechtner to craft the U.S. Postal Service's first neon stamp design. Interested in neon from an early age, Flechtner honed his glass-bending skills while working in a neon sign shop after graduate school, where he earned a Master of Fine Arts in sculpture. This background enabled him to create neon tubing that depicted three-dimensional objects instead of the two dimensional forms typically found in signage and other graphic neon displays.

Flechtner came up with the idea for his stamp design while watching a fireworks display. “I felt that fireworks, with all their color, light, and motion was the embodiment of a celebration,” he says. “Since neon is all about color and light, it was the perfect design for the medium.”

That is amazing background for that little stamp!! NEON & FIREWORKS - Double WOW WOW! Thanks for posting the story behind the stamp Sandy!

Kevin & Kathy G can't wait for the trump to blow.

As a warm up here is Louis Armstrong with "When The Saints Go Marchin' In" karaoke style with all the words and background singers.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Kevin, Dear Brother in Christ, Welcome back, we've missed you very much! I've kept you and yours in my prayers. Know that we love you Kevin, and you are family here.

I'm so happy to see you posting with us, been thinking about you quite a lot lately along with your family. Hope all is well with you, your wife and daugther!

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

I would have replied sooner, but just got back from visiting our Grandchildren!!!

That stamp is awesome! I would've thought the same thing Texas Sue...lol! I'm always seeing little signs and clues like that. Very cool!

Oh yeah and...welcome back Kevin! I have often wondered about you brother.