Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi Fellow RFTHees! I'm baaack!

If you all have wondered why I've been off-line, it's b/c I've been nursing myself back to health from a cold I accidentally caught from my nephew earlier this week.

I hadn't felt good enough all week to come online until today. I want you to know that I missed all of you, and I'm happy to be back posting again.

Anyhoo, I just thought I would let you all know the reason behind my absence.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Hi Fellow RFTHees! I'm baaack!

Tammy, glad that your are feeling better, sis..

I know you are like I am, just waiting for the new glorified body where we will NEVER be ill again, have that youthful look instead of saggy skin on this old body.. <-- speaking about myself of course on saggy skin.. LOL

Praise the Great God, our Creator, and Jesus our Savior for their love towards us..

Joseph

Thank you, RJ.

Isn't THAT "the" truth, re: us getting newer more youthful bodies when we're Raptured. My body is exactly as you described, plus slowing down when it comes to walking a slower gait. I'm feeling more like my 65-years of age, instead of feeling the younger 25-years of age.

It will be wonderful to get our new...an' more youthful sprier (sp.?) bodies, for which we'll never ever again age. And to eat of the fruit of the Tree of Life for which we'll live forever...just like Jesus.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Glad you're feeling better Tammy! My husband has had the same thing this week...praying the kids and I don't get it! Love your posts sis!

Glad to hear you are feeling better Tammy!

Yes that incorruptible body will be awesome!
No more sickness, pain and suffering; thank you Jesus!

I thought you might have had computer problems!

Thank you, fellow RFTHees.

Nope, I haven't had computer probs, Valerie. Just a cold that both my nephew & I are still trying to recover from. We both still have our lingering coughs 'n' sniffles...including an occasional sneeze too. We've gone through more tissues, as well having drunk gallons of water to flush the cold germs out of our bodies...enough to practically drain the water out of Lake Havasu. And I'm trying to ween myself off of Day-Quil, as well as adding Aloe Vera Juice to my daily glass of OJ/or weekendly OS Pink Grapefruit Juice. Plus, before going to bed, I rub ALOE Heat Lotion on my chest, so that I can get a decent nights' sleep by staving-off the coughing each night.

Yeeaah, with brand new bodies for which we'll have no more pain. I can't wait for our imminent Rapture! Please come quickly, Lord Jesus!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Being ill is the pits. Glad to see you up and around, bright and shiny!

Texas Sue
Being ill is the pits. Glad to see you up and around, bright and shiny!

Thank you, T/Sue. I appreciate that.

You know what I think? I think these illness attacks are from none other then the , himself, b/c he knows that his time is short...shorter than he thinks. Am I right, or what!?

Btw, I'm still not quite over my cold...for I'm still having to take medicine for it.

Please pray for me, that the Lord lefts this cold from me. OK? Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie & Fellow RFTHees,

I'm sure that you all no doubt noticed that I haven't been onboard RFTH for a few days?

My reason is behind my cold. I just haven't felt well enough to get online...for my coughing problem still hasn't gone away yet. My nephew calls it--nasal decongestion; for the reason of me still coughing. So, I discovered on my DayQuil bottle that this liquid medicine covers this malady...that I can take on a daily basis. And in between, I can suck on HALLS' Cherry Flavored Cough Drops. Which completely covers me.

Please keep praying for me that the Lord can please left this annoying cough off of me. OK? Thank you guys.

Maranatha!
Tammy