Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has The Die Been Cast?

Has the election been decided by the PTB? Here is an article of interest regarding the just completed meeting of the ones who think they run the world. God will have a surprise for them later.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-news-blog/2012/jun/05/bilderberg-2012-chantilly-occupy?INTCMP=SRCH

Re: Has The Die Been Cast?

The article about Romney being spotted by 4 witnesses at the Bilderberg meeting is an eyebrow raiser. Are they going to dump the Bo and install a new leader to try to fool us into believing it will make a difference? Or do they have another higher spot for the imposter in office today? Your thoughts?

Four eyewitnesses on the hotel staff told me Willard Mitt Romney was here at Bilderberg 2012. My four eyewitnesses place him inside. That's one more than Woodward and Bernstein used. Romney's office initially refused to confirm or deny his attendance as Bilderberg is "not public". His people later said it wasn't him.

So, was he being crowned, or singing for his supper? Will Mitt Romney follow in the august footsteps of Clinton, Cameron and Blair to have attended Bilderberg and then shortly become leader? Four years ago, Senator Obama shook off his press detail and nipped (many think) into Bilderberg. This exact same hotel.

Did Romney have to get down on one knee in front of David Rockefeller? This sounds flippant, but it's a serious question: has Bilderberg switched allegiance? Are they going to toss away Obama after just one term?

I put this question to author and Bilderberg expert Webster Tarpley. Is Wall Street going to throw its chips in with Romney? "I think there's a frisson that's gone through the ruling class against Obama," he says. The leak we had from the flirty hotel staffer corroborated this. "They don't seem to like Obama very much," he said.

Tarpley's conclusion is this: "They want Romney and Mitch Daniels, who will run together as moderate rightists." Governor Daniels of Indiana was on the official list.

don't know, T/Sue ~ certainly possible. But though the Bilderbergs think they control the puppet strings, Scripture says that the Lord is the One Who puts people into office.

I never have liked the current guy in office -- it's been like a 4 year long bad dream!! Never came out of the SHOCK of how he came outta' no where with no credentials & no birth certificate... only pomp & circumstance.... too Hitler-like in his demeanor & speeches .. & yet this country WANTED him in office!

Okay, my pers. op is that if he's due to take the reins as AC ~ then he'll most likely STAY in office... wouldn't that be an easier step up to world leader... rather than to be knocked down & then have to make a come back? So in all likelihood, rapture will be before the election.

The Bilderbergs MAY be planning to bring in the other guy -- but then the disappearances and the sudden destruction will hit them & they'll not know what happened!!

Hi Texas Sue. I have to put a little humor in this one so don't take this personal. You almost sound like a sound bite for a soup opera.

Will Matt get back together with Sue? Will the family reconcile again?

It just sounded kind of funny but you are probably right.There is almost always a favorate child in this partial world.

Texas Sue in this crazy world anything is possible.The world is on such a fast track that nobody really in regards to this subject of the election really knows what is going to happen. So much could take place.

By the way thank you for your dedication on this web site. You are an extremely hard worker and I'm sure you are going to be well rewarded in Heaven for the glory of Jesus Christ. Praise God!

Our Blessed Hope!
don't know, T/Sue ~ certainly possible. But though the Bilderbergs think they control the puppet strings, Scripture says that the Lord is the One Who puts people into office.

I never have liked the current guy in office -- it's been like a 4 year long bad dream!! Never came out of the SHOCK of how he came outta' no where with no credentials & no birth certificate... only pomp & circumstance.... too Hitler-like in his demeanor & speeches .. & yet this country WANTED him in office!

Okay, my pers. op is that if he's due to take the reins as AC ~ then he'll most likely STAY in office... wouldn't that be an easier step up to world leader... rather than to be knocked down & then have to make a come back? So in all likelihood, rapture will be before the election.

The Bilderbergs MAY be planning to bring in the other guy -- but then the disappearances and the sudden destruction will hit them & they'll not know what happened!!

Our blessed Hope, you said it perfectly - " a 4 year long bad dream..". I couldn't even look at the newspaper or the news the day after the election. It was so nightmarish that this happened at all. Shows how far from God the general public has fallen in this country.

I was just surprised to see this inside report of what actually went on at the Bil meeting and to hear that BO in his supreme arrogance and self-love has alienated even those who groomed him for the part he is playing. He is believing all the hype they cooked up about him.

Bob D
Hi Texas Sue. I have to put a little humor in this one so don't take this personal. You almost sound like a sound bite for a soup opera.

Will Matt get back together with Sue? Will the family reconcile again?

It just sounded kind of funny but you are probably right.There is almost always a favorate child in this partial world.

Texas Sue in this crazy world anything is possible.The world is on such a fast track that nobody really in regards to this subject of the election really knows what is going to happen. So much could take place.

By the way thank you for your dedication on this web site. You are an extremely hard worker and I'm sure you are going to be well rewarded in Heaven for the glory of Jesus Christ. Praise God!

Just to clarify - the info in the quote in my second post is from the news article link in the first box. The color highlights are mine - these are the parts that just really jumped out at me.

Bob you really made me laugh!!!

You are too funny, it does sound like a soap! The PTB plot and plan - we'll call it "As The Stomach Turns".
Evidently, the ego-in-chief has forgotten to dance with the ones who brung him to the party.

If O gets the drift that they are thinking of ditching him for the next candidate, he will probably pull a good one. There is a series of articles online I have been following called "The Ulsterman Report" who gets the leaks from a WH insider. The last one was pretty awful and I have been thinking about whether or not to post it for a few days now. I may go ahead and do so. This man (BO) is seriously twisted and scary. The people who placed him may not even realize the depths of his kind of scary.

Bob, thanks for the thanks! I have always had a nose for news and it is great to have a place to share things. Love RFTH!

If Romney isn't meeting with the Bilderbergs, he is here in Salt Lake City meeting with "the Prophet" of the Mormon church. In fact, he will be here tomorrow, and for most of the weekend. Three of his sons live in the Salt Lake area.They constantly are meeting with "the Prophet and his Apostles" in their fathers behalf.
With all I know of this Cult, and Romney,
(living in Cult Lake City for over 50 years and having LDS friends and family).
I would vote for Obama before I could vote for Mitt!
Needless to say...my ballet will go through the shredder when it comes in the mail. It's a matter of " will the real anti- Christ please stand up". Mitt is nothing but a wolf in sheeps clothing!
He is a puppet for the LDS churches puppet master. They believe that he is on a divine mission from God, to bring the message of "the one and only true church" to everyone.

Romney is higher up in the church than he lets on.
What's interesting is, as of late, the Mormons have been teaming up with the Muslims.

There is so much pride and arrogance in the Mormon Church. I don't know how Mitt can stand with Israel when the LDS church believes that they are God's chosen people...NOT Israel! They believe Salt Lake City is Zion.
The main river that runs through the city is...well ofcoarse, the Jordan River. Everything else here is named after sites in the Bible (since Satan is the great imitator).

Unless you have lived under the control of The Mormon Church, you wouldn't believe how bad it is even if I told you, because it is absolutely unbelievable!

Sue, This is a hard one too call at present.

God knows for certain who will win the election, and I hope we're long gone and not here to find out.

Either way Obama will take his place as The A.C. no doubt in my mind. He will not quietly step down and disappear into the woodwork. He loves power, and I have no doubt he'll do, or has done preparations already to insure, one way or another, he stays in power.

Debbie, I think you are doing the right thing; because between the two, there is not much choice at all. Just look at it this way, you're trying to please God,not anyone else by giving up your vote.
The Lord understands, when you are between a rock and a hard place, there's no where to turn but to the Lord for guidance. When you vote for the President, you are voting for the values he represents, and O's values of Abortion, Gay marriages, the list can go on and on, etc. etc. His values are far from what the Bible teaches, as far as Christian values are concerned. He's a Muslim! Romney's is also far from true Christian values, as most people know; therefore, neither one is fit to represent your country and do it justice.

These are the end days we're living in, it's to be expected. Evil begets evil, each in their own degree of evil, but both walk the same path which leads to Hell.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

The insanity is that there IS NO CANDIDATE. The two at the top are both members of the NWO group and just different faces of the same one world system. There is no choice here as both are phonies and it is just a silly charade they think the voting public will swallow. So we have come to this and all of the brave men and women who died to bring this country into being and to keep it safe, have now died for nothing. I so want to go home and not see the outcome here of this whole ugly mess.