Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1111 DAYS

I like others have been seeing 1111 for the last couple of years, so I have for a long time been asking the Lord what does 1111 stand for... Well, about two weeks ago, just out of the blue I heard in the Spirit... "1111 are days".

I do not know exactly what that could mean. Days.. what days??? Is there a starting date? Is there a Ending date? Why 1111 days? If this was days why would the Lord just whisper this into my Spirit and no one else? As you can see I am clueless....

Now this is only conjecture on my part but the thought came to mind was... could it possibly be 1111 the amount of days for the delay?

There have been only two important dates to me over the years, both were in 2009. I would have bet the farm that the Day of Trumpets (Yom Teruah/"Rosh Hashanah") September 21, 2009 would be the day of the Rapture, everything at that time pointed to it, big time! Then I did a matrix in the Biblecode for that day (9/21/2009) that boldly stated "Delayed - beloved bride asleep".

If you add 1111 days to RH 9/21/2009 it comes to October 6th 2012 which is on a Sabbath. This is in the middle of the Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) beginning this year on October 2, 2012 running for 7 days. If you factor in the an extra day due to sighting of the crescent of the Moon the beginning date would be Oct 3rd instead. 3-4-5-6-7-8-9 - Oct 6th would be in the mist of the week.

The other date in 2009 of interest was from Marilyn Agee's website for the date of Pentecost, May 29, 2009 which she gives for the beginning of the tribulation. Link: http://prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com/ Take that date of Friday, May 29, 2009 - then adding 1111 days will bring you to Wednesday, June 13, 2012. Guess we will know about this one soon enough!

Again please note that this is all just conjecture on my part and I am not naming dates... I know better! So please take this with a grain of salt! I believe that The Lord could come on any day for His bride, it could be today... which would be more than fine with me, I am past ready just like the rest of you!

Re: 1111 DAYS

Thanks for the post. Very interesting. Following Sept 21 2009 there was a massive dust storm over eastern Australia. It went for hunderds of miles and reduced visibility to about 100 yards. It was the most incredible thing to see. I knew in my spirit at the time that it was a significant message. Maybe you have hit the nail on the head only time will tell.

I found this on 5 doves - interesting that we both came up with the same date of October 6th 2012!

Posted on 5Doves 6/5/2012
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/vr2-75.htm

Could someone good with numbers figure out an equation date for me? I shared a post earlier, this morning, 7-4, of a dream i had. I discerned from what i was impressed with in the dream, we are 99.6% there. The only thing is I am not sure at what point the date would have begun. I am assuming it is May 15, 1948, but I'm not sure. Can anyone figure this out: July 4, 2012 is 99.6% of what date? What will the date be at 100%? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thank you.

ANSWER

Posted on 5Doves 6/6/2012
14 May 1948 was 23,426.916 days (99.6%) prior to July 4 2012. July 4 2012 plus 94.084 days (.4%) will be Saturday October 6th 2012.
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/bobware76.htm

Note I am in no way suggesting a date for the rapture... I know better... Could just be a coincidence I guess, Vr2's dream and my hearing 1111 are days.

Like I said interesting!

Maybe except for the Statue of Liberty (she says) and fireworks.

Also watch for the possible renaming of Big Ben after queen Elizabeth. If that occurs, surely they will have a celebration.

London's Big Ben to be renamed Elizabeth Tower
http://news.yahoo.com/londons-big-ben-renamed-elizabeth-tower-124855042.html

Or is it the Shard,in London just recently opened.

The only prayer that I have been praying for our country is that God will use the land to protect those left behind so they might get saved thru Jesus.

The USA is under judgment and has been since 2001 at 911..

As the old days with the House of Israel, God warned them time after time with famines, fire, weather related problems, then God sent another nation in to destroy them...

In Jeremiah it states that God will send Russia to destroy the USA...

"Jer 5:15 Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the LORD: it is a mighty nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say."

This is why I have stated many times that you have to have the gift of prophecy to understand how the USA fits into God's Holy Word...

The USA is one of the tribes of Israel and prophecied way back in Gen.48:16-20.

There are two very important prophetic points here..

ISRAEL or JACOB's name was put upon Ephraim and Manasseh.. Ephraim would become a GREAT COLONIZING NATION upon the earth while Manasseh would become a GREAT SINGLE NATION upon the earth..

You might want to argue the fact that this is taking about the House of Judah, well you'd be wrong since the fact it is the House of Judah in the land of Israel since the split by God in 1kings 11:9-11...

The 10 tribes that made up the House of Israel has never gone back into the homeland as their land yet..

That won't happen until AFTER the seven years of Jacob's trouble, then Jesus will bring all the tribes into the land of Israel..

Micah 5.. Read very carefully all of Micah 5.. It covers where Jesus was born, all the way thru to the AC. THEN the HE is Jesus putting a stop to the Assyrian polluting the temple.

Verse 7 -- Jacob or Israel is still scattered throughout the earth.

Verse 12-13 -- endtimes- witchcraft, baby killing, etc.

In Nahum is a description of the uniform colors as well as the timing of these events..

Na.2:2 For the LORD hath turned away the excellency of Jacob, as the excellency of Israel: for the emptiers have emptied them out, and marred their vine branches.
3 The shield of his mighty men is made red, the valiant men are in scarlet: the chariots shall be with flaming torches in the day of his preparation, and the fir trees shall be terribly shaken.

These next verse are showing modern day travel with headlights on the vehicles.

Ha.2:4 The chariots shall rage in the streets, they shall justle one against another in the broad ways: they shall seem like torches, they shall run like the lightnings.

There's so much knowledge to learn if only people would ask the Holy Spirit to reveal this to them..

Joseph

No, it's not, R.J. It was originally settled by British people, who in turn descended from the Anglo-Saxons, who were hardly descendents of the ancient Israelites. (In fact, they're a mixed breed, because they're also descendents of the Normans, thanks to the Norman conquerors.) So the Puritans who originally settled the 13 colonies and the others who eventually joined them here were Gentiles.

RJ - I agree with you - have you read JUDAH'S SCEPTRE AND JOSEPH'S BIRTHRIGHT by J. H. ALLEN written in 1905. Here is the link - http://www.giveshare.org/israel/judah/