Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God Speaks Thru Children

It really cheered me up a bunch when Valerie posted that her 7 year old granddaughter heard Jesus speaking in the 'strange sounds' video she posted from Ukraine. The child heard Jesus say that He is coming for us.

We are all so eager to go home and as time drags by some of us are bumping along the bottom. We know in our heart of hearts, the depths of our spirits that God is true and not even able to lie and that all of His promises are Yea and Amen (Let it be so). But the wait wears on us and like righteous Lot our souls are vexed constantly by the evil around us.

Today I saw a wonderful, awesome post about a little 8 year old boy's vision of Jesus coming for us and it just filled me with joy and peace. I put it in the dreams and visions forum. Here is the link:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1227118&cmd=show

Re: God Speaks Thru Children

Texas Sue,

Jesus loves children and speaks through them whenever He wills. They are precious in His sight.

I'm so happy you posted this for our encouragment, which many if not most of us need these days. As each day passes, the question still lingers, "Is today the day that Jesus comes to take us Home?"
With so many passed failed dates that have come and gone, most of us don't know or claim to know the day or hour when Jesus will come! However, we see Bible prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes almost on a daily basis, that we can not help but sense that it is so near now, and that the very next second we could be with Jesus!

Thank you and God Bless you dear Sister in Christ!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

I just visited that site again and the mother of this little boy had posted an update about 6 hours ago, today on June 6TH. If you have not wanted to let yourself get excited about the nearness of our Lord's return, feel free to let yourself go, cheer, sing, jump and down and shout a bit! Consider it Holy Spirit style exercise!

Last night as we were leaving baseball practice,
1 of the parents asked my 8 year old ~ Johnny ~ what he is going to do this summer, he answered, telling the plans we have so far.
When we got in the car, he says to me, "I feel like I'm lying."
I asked "Why?"
He said, "Because, we arent going to be here."
"Where are we going to be?" i asked.
"In heaven" he said....

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Texas Sue,

From this childs lips to God's ears!

Before Summer, would be AWESOME!!!

MARANATHA!

Valerie