Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A possible spark for the PSALM 83 WAR!

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"
"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

This is the same ship that sparked Operation: Cast Lead. Could be that a secondary incident happens here that sparks off the Psalm 83 war.

Flotilla organizers say Mavi Marmara will sail to Gaza again
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=4526

Re: A possible spark for the PSALM 83 WAR!

I can't believe these Turkish idiots are THAT stupid!!! Especialy since Israel's IDF is already onto them, re: their outlandish stupidic flotillic shenannigans.

It is my hope that the IDF forms a blockade completely surrounding them...then order them to return hense they come or else...or else, they'll bomb and sink their ship with all aboard. Don't you?

Maranatha!
Tammy

It's my belief that the nations mentioned in Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38-39 are enticing Israel to strike first. If that happens they know the rest of the world will blame Israel and not support her.

Zechariah 12:2-3..... Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Thanks D. Shadow,

I agree with you, they to want to entice Israel to strike first, so they could blame them, therefore, scripture as you stated would be fulfilled, word for word.

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie