Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Here We Go Again....Cannibalism

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

JOPPATOWNE, Md. (WJZ)— A chilling story unfolds in Harford County where family members find the chopped up body parts of a missing man. And now, the suspect admits to committing acts of cannibalism on that body.

Meghan McCorkell has the stunning twist to this murder investigation.

Both the suspect and the victim were students at Morgan State University. But it was inside a Joppatowne home they shared where police say an unimaginable crime occurred.

Behind the door of a townhouse on Terrapin Terrace in Joppatowne, a house of horrors. It’s here police say Alexander Kinyua, 21, confessed to eating the heart and parts of the brain of a missing man.

Police say Kinyua’s brother went down to the laundry room of the house and saw a blanket on a box. He pulled off the blanket and saw two metal tins. Police say he opened them and saw a head and two hands. When Kinyua’s brother confronted him about this, police say Kinyua said they were animal remains and not human.

The brother then got his dad. The father went downstairs and the items were gone.

Kinyua’s familycalled police.

“Human remains, specifically a head and hands, were recovered on the main floor of the residence,” Sheriff L. Jesse Bane of Harford County said.

Police believe they belong to 37-year-old Kujoe Agyei-Kodie, a family friend who was living at the house.

The rest of the body was found in a church dumpster on Trimble Road just blocks away.

Two days before the murder, Kinyua was released on bond for another assault.

WJZ has learned Kinyua was in the process of being expelled from school after he attacked another student with a baseball bat in the dorms.

A student who didn’t want to be identified tells WJZ: “I just heard it was a random attack on a student, a student here. He was just walking down and stairs and boom! He just hit him.”

That student suffered a skull fracture, fractures in the arm and shoulder and was also blinded in the left eye.

Kinyua was out on bond when he was arrested for Agyei-Kodie’s murder. His parents were trying to raise funds for his defense in the assault case, holding a fundraiser at a community church in Northeast Baltimore.

Friends say Kinyua had a drastic personality change after he was kicked out of the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC) program in January for disciplinary reasons.

“I heard he may have been a bit out of the ordinary at times,” Damete Roberts, a sophomore at Morgan State, said.

The victim was also a grad student at Morgan State. Agyei-Kodie– a native of Ghana– held several master’s degrees.

He’d lived in the house with the Kinyua family for six months.

“It’s very scary. Especially knowing that it’s so close to home,” neighbor Melinda Kraft said.

It was a grisly murder and there’s still no motive.

Detectives say that so far, the suspect has shown no remorse for the attack. They say that while he is cooperative and has confessed, he would not reveal why he did it.

According to published reports, he recently posted online statements about cults, ethnic cleansing and school shootings.The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is helping in the investigation.

Kinyua was represented by a public defender in court on Thursday.

Police have not ruled out the possibility of more arrests.

The lead detective told WJZ he has no reason to believe that Kinyua was lying about eating the victim’s body parts.

A judge denied bail for Kinyua on Thursday. He’s charged with first-degree murder.

Re: Here We Go Again....Cannibalism

Hey Sandy & fellow RFTHees! Have you heard about the infamous 1846 Donner Party that got trapped during the heavy snowstorms in the Sierra Nevadas...and what they did to those who died, inorder to survive until they were rescued?

And then there is/was Jeffrey Dalhmer case; for which the he kidnapped homosexual men, killing & dismembering their bodies... and then he feasted on their body parts?

And before the above incidents, there are those Pigamies some where in either South America/or Africa whom also are cannibals. They're also famous for shrinking heads of their victims too.

Therefore--sadly, cannibalism isn't new.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy...

You are right..cannibalism is not new..but it is happening more and more...not many days in between events..and in the case of the Florida man..he had people riding their bikes and seeing what was happening..and offering no help to the man...

what has happened to the moral compass of people?

Sandy, that's what happens when the Devil's EVILution is taught in schools, the removal of the Ten Commandments from schools, public buildings and squares. The blame lies--squarely on the .

I believe we are seeing demonic possession on a whole new level. Evil is increasing and judgment is here. Which of course means that we are so outta here soon!

You are right, evil has gone to a whole new level as there are now several reports of cannabalism popping up in the news, also nudity, also total lack of remorse for wrong doing. If it is this bad now, what will the trib be like? I am glad we don't have to know. Jesus said the days before his coming would be like the days of Noah. In Genesis it says that there was much violence in the earth before the flood. We must be at that level now. Sigh....

The Lord will strike you with madness and blindness and confusion of heart.

Posted by endtimeheadlines

The Lord tells us plainly in Leviticus Chapter 26 and Deuteronomy Chapter 28 that there will be consequences to the Nations that abhor his commandments and despise his statues .

Deuteronomy Chapter 28: 15 “But it shall come to pass, if you do not obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments and His statutes which I command you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you:

One of the curses thru the disobedience and the rejection of God in a Nation is that the Lord would allow the following to take place in that Nation. Deu28: 28 The Lord will strike you with madness and blindness and confusion of heart...

...Police: Hackensack Man Stabbed Himself, Threw His Skin And Intestines At Officers
A man who stabbed himself and threw pieces of his skin and intestines at police officers trying to subdue him was hospitalized in critical condition on Monday, authorities said.

Officers encountered 43-year-old Wayne Carter on Sunday morning when they responded to reports of a man barricaded in a room in Hackensack and threatening to harm himself, Lt. John Heinemann said.

Officers encountered 43-year-old Wayne Carter on Sunday morning when they responded to reports of a man barricaded in a room in Hackensack and threatening to harm himself, Lt. John Heinemann said.

Two officers kicked in the door and saw Carter in a corner, holding a knife in his hand, police said. Carter, ignoring the officers’ orders to drop the knife, stood up and stabbed himself in the abdomen, legs and neck, they said.

Carter yelled at the officers and took an aggressive stance, and the officers used pepper spray in a bid to subdue him, but it had no effect, Heinemann said. Read More: SOURCE

More and More of cases like this are popping up across the globe, especially in the United States lately. Although many will say this is the works of powerful drugs at work which could and most likely is the case and even suspected in the cannibal case in Florida in which The president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Armando Aguilar believes the entire incident is the fault of a new drug trend that has led to similar incidents. Emergency room doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital said they too have seen a major increase in cases linked to the street drug called “bath salts” or what is sometimes referred to on the street as “the new LSD”. SOURCE

The book of Revelation gives us a clue that in the Last Days one of the strongholds of Nations would be the sin of ”Sorcery”

Revelation 9:20-21
20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. 21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

The word Sorceries in this passage comes from the Greek Word “pharmakeia“ where we get the root word “Pharmaceutics” meaning the use or the administering of drugs

So when putting all this together it seems that thru the act of disobedience and individual or a Nation can open the door thru abominations, Sins, and disobedience that can and will open the door for Demonic Spirits to invade and individual’s life or to begin form a stronghold over cities and Nations, and one of those manifestations according to Deuteronomy Chapter 28 is madness and blindness and confusion of heart.

According to Webster”s the word “Madness” defines as

A : rageb
B: insanity
C : extreme folly
D : any of several ailments of animals marked by frenzied behavior; specifically : rabies
The word “Blindness” has some primary meanings defined as
A : unable or unwilling to discern or judge
b : having no regard to rational discrimination, guidance, or restriction
c : lacking a directing or controlling consciousness
When one does a study on Demonic Possession you will discover all of these traits and Characteristics manifested and is described in detail in the New Testament with the possessed man of the Gadarenes.
MARK 5: 1-10: Then they came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gadarenes. 2 And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 3 who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no one could bind him, not even with chains, 4 because he had often been bound with shackles and chains. And the chains had been pulled apart by him, and the shackles broken in pieces; neither could anyone tame him. 5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains and in the tombs, crying out and cutting himself with stones.
6 When he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshiped Him. 7 And he cried out with a loud voice and said, “What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God that You do not torment me.”

8 For He said to him, “Come out of the man, unclean spirit!” 9 Then He asked him, “What is your name?”

And he answered, saying, “My name is Legion; for we are many.” 10 Also he begged Him earnestly that He would not send them out of the country.

Notice the possessed man had the following characteristics:

The man dwelt around dead things, Isolating himself from Society.
The man made his dwelling in the Tombs or in an area that was dead or had no life
The man often had people try to bind him in shackles and chains
The man had Supernatural strength to pull the chains and break the shackles
The man could not be counseled or tamed by no one.
The man cried out in torment Day and Night or he was Depressed
The man was consistently cutting himself or was suicidal.
These 7 characteristics are all common manifestations of an individual who is demonically possessed and can only be set free by the Power a Holy Spirit believer who obtains the authority in Jesus name to cast the Demon or Demons out of the bound individual and truly set them free as such the case with the man in Mark chapter 5. Having said that these same traits can be seen in many of the headlines we are reading not from the Bible but local newspapers. So what is going on? We are approaching the final days of this Age and the Lord is about to return from Heaven, but when a Nation turns from the commandments of the true God of Heaven and begins to willingly turn to other Gods and Idols there is consequences that will follow and one is the Spiritual hedge of protection is lifted and thus givng access to the powers of Darkness to invade our Nation.
A CANNIBAL killer suspect was being hunted last night — months after The Sun warned Scotland Yard that he was dangerous.
We showed cops sick film of a live KITTENfed to a snake and an email warning: “Once you kill and taste blood it’s impossible to stop.”

Luka Magnotta, 29, fled after a male pal was chopped up and eaten in Canada. Last night he was feared to be heading back to London.

Magnotta is believed to have written a chilling email to The Sun saying: “I’ll be back — and this time the victims won’t be animals.” Read More: SOURCE

Alexander Kinyua Ate Kujoe Agyei-Kodie’s Brain, Heart In Maryland, Cops Say
In yet another horrifying incident of human flesh-eating this week, a student in Maryland allegedly admitted to devouring his roommate’s brain and heart.

Alexander Kinyua, a 21-year-old Morgan State University student, admitted to murdering his roommate Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, who was reported missing last Friday, cops told the Baltimore Sun.

Kinyua’s father called police late Tuesday night when Kinyua’s brother reportedly found human remains — a head and two hands — in a metal tin in the basement. The brother and father left the room for a short time, but when they came back, the body parts had been moved and Kinyua was washing out the tin, the paper reported. Read More: SOURCE

Russian “cannibal” serial killer confesses to police
Dubbed the “cannibal serial killer”, Alexander Bychkov wrote in a diary of his crimes that he turned to murder after his girlfriend left him for being “a wimp”.

Bychkov, 23, was arrested for shoplifting but then told police that he had buried bodies in his backyard in Belinsky, a town some 630 km (390 miles) southeast of Moscow, a spokeswoman for the investigative committee charged with the case told Reuters on Tuesday.

“Six bodies were found buried there,” she said, adding that the death toll might be higher still. She said investigators were looking into media reports the killer cut out his victims’ livers and hearts and ate them.

In passages from his diary leaked to Russian media, Bychkov said his girlfriend had kicked him out. “She said I was a wimp, not a wolf … I will show her … Maybe she will stop complaining and understand that I am a lone wolf.” Read More: REUTERS

Dutch TV hosts dine on fried human buttock, belly
Two Dutch TV hosts cooked and ate each other’s flesh, sampling fried buttock and fried belly, and pushing the boundaries of bad taste on Wednesday night in a programme aired by Dutch broadcaster BNN. Read More: REUTERS

Pakistani brothers arrested over ‘cannibalism’
ISLAMABAD: A court in Pakistan’s eastern city of Sargodha has extended the remand of two brothers accused of stealing corpses from a graveyard and then eating them.

The police had arrested earlier this week two brothers, Arif Ali, 40, and Farman Ali, 37, for allegedly digging up newly buried corpses and eating their flesh. The brothers practicing cannibalism was discovered after a body of 24-year-old deceased woman, named Saira Parveen, was found missing from her grave in Darya Khan town of Sargodha district.

Saira’s family became suspicious after visiting her grave on Sunday and found as if it had been dug up and then untidily built up in haste. After digging the grave to check the corpse, it was found missing. Her family lodged a complaint with the police and the subsequent police probe led to the arrest of two brothers. The police recovered the remains of Parveen’s body from their house. SOURCE

Psalm 16:4
Their sorrows shall be multiplied who hasten after another god; Their drink offerings of blood I will not offer, Nor take up their names on my lips.
1 Corinthians 10:21
You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the Lord’s table and of the table of demons...

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes."

Brother Kijani just put out a wonderful video on this recent demonic activity uptick, surely we are close, I think what we are seeing now is about to spread like, well, a virus... God help those left behind...

FAIR USE FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Satanism in hip hop encore edition part 38 CIVIL UNREST LYCANS ZOMBIES & GENETIC MUTATIONS

This is really scary!!! People have turned to eating each other? Is there a safe place to live anymore? Just a thought, but, do you think there may be more to these incidences than we are being told? I mean, with HAARP, and Big Brother being able to brain wash us by sending us low frequency signals through our t.v cable boxes. Maybe they are testing out a few people in a few places to see how successful it is. Another weapon used to control the population? I'd also like to point out that I watched an interview with the girlfriend of the man in Miami who ate the face off of the homeless man. She said that the attacker (her boyfriend) was a gentle man, he never hurt anyone, and he even read his bible and could quote scriptures. This really concerns me!!!

Thanks heavens there are still decent people where I live! But then, I live in a small town in the Bible belt.

Lots of evil things happening...as Kristi also posted..another evil thing in TX

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

woman based in San Antonio, Texas, has been charged with capital murder for killing her 3-week-old baby and eating part of his brain, Emirates24/7 has reported on Thursday.

According to police reports, the woman, identified as Sanchez, beheaded her baby early Sunday using a knife and two swords and then started eating some of her child's body parts.

Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez, father of the child, says the 33-year-old ate parts of their baby’s brain and bit off three of his toes. Reports say he was too devastated to give more information.

After the attack, the woman stabbed herself three times. She told he police that she killed her son at the devil's request.

Sanchez is charged with murder and is being held on $1 million bail.

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"
"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

Zombie Instances Map, May 2012
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=209024629401219254673.0004c14289ddb99ec369c&msa=0&ie=UTF8&ll=34.125448,-86.264648&spn=23.65709,39.594727&t=m&source=embed

American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner after fearing he was possessed by the devil'
By PAUL THOMPSON
UPDATED: 08:09 EST, 1 June 2010

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Arrested: Jarrod Wyatt was allegedly found standing naked over his dead friend's body in a room bathed in blood
A U.S. cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil, it was alleged today.
Jarrod Wyatt also cut out Taylor Powell's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film, officers said.
They claim they found the 26-year-old standing naked over his friend's body with parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room in Klamath, California.
Wyatt allegedly told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced Powell was possessed.
According to an autopsy Powell, 21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.
The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.
Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body, it was claimed.
He allegedly told investigators he cooked the body parts because he was fearful Powell was still alive and he ‘needed to stop the Devil’.
Police had been called to the grisly scene after a third friend had witnessed a sudden mood change in Wyatt after they had all ingested wild mushroom tea.
Justin Davis told police he returned to the flat to find Wyatt naked and covered from head to toe in blood.
He noticed an eyeball lying in the middle of the floor and saw Powell's mutilated body.
A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions.
‘My client was trying to silence the devil,’ said James Fallman.
‘I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had.’
Wyatt has been charged with first degree murder and torture.
Prosecutors added the torture charge as Powell was still alive when his heart was removed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1282647/US-cage-fighter-Jarrod-Wyatt-rips-training-partner-Taylor-Powells-heart.html#ixzz1waZsaiNg

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes."