Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange Sounds - Prophecy In The News

Broadcast for May 25, 2012

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Re: Strange Sounds - Trumpets sounds in the Sky in Ukraine

on Aug 22, 2011

Trumpets in the Sky in Ukraine as mentioned by Gary Stearman above.

I understand the Ukraine language, the mother and child are speaking mixture of Ukraine & Russia. The child says to his mother. This sound is coming from Heaven. He also says that he is scared. Hard to make out anything else afterwards.

Exodus 19:16
16 And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

Strange sounds around the world are apocalypse trumpets?

Now that you heard the sounds in Ukraine, listen to these sounds and compare!

Strange Sounds [HD] - WORLD NEWS! - 2011 / 2012

Re: Strange Sounds [HD] - WORLD NEWS! - 2011 / 2012

I know that there are those on this board, and you know who you are, have been scoffing at me whenever I share with you all on RFTH about me hearing these horn sounds. I do forgive you though.

As I listened to each video, I did indeed recognize the sounds I've been hearing. I even heard that same sound only just the other day. That Ukranian child is correct, when he told his mother that these sounds are from heaven.

As I listened, that sound traveled down to my heart, and then down to my stomach. I even got emotional, and began to weep. Only God could cause this to happen to me.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks for those postings Valerie! Here is part two of "Strange Sounds" from Prophecy In The News. This aired yesterday but did not show up on youtube until today.

FAIR USES FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Whatever you believe these sounds are, clearly the judgement from God is just about to take place on this planet.

And with it, our departure, and hurray for that!

Thank you both, T/Sue & Valerie, for your above videos.

I too, have heard voices as well as the horn sounds. And even sometimes Jesus speaks to me...as well as coming down to earth to give me His loving reassuring hugs. I've even heard Him speak my name, for which He never mispronounces it either.

That beautiful hymn--"In The Garden" automatically springs to my mind whenever Jesus speaks to me out of the clear blue sky.

Psalm 46:10, 11 KJV
10--Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted in the earth.
11--The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Also comes to mind as well.

I've also heard those clanging sounds too. They're short 'n' sweet.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue, & Everyone,

We visited with our Grandchildren today, and our oldest Granddaughter Arianna she's 7 years old, listened to the video from strange sounds from Ukraine, and this is what she said. Grandma, It's the voice of Jesus, and Jesus is saying; "I am coming soon now." She said it twice. She told me that it is true, that the sound, and voice in the sound, is from Heaven. Now, I don't hear that voice with the trumpet sound, but she says she does. Is it a childs imagination, or is she really hearing it, I really don't know? But I do know she was very sure that it was coming from Heaven.

I too heard, that sound last year or early part of this year can't remember exactly when, but it was very loud and foreboading!

Lately I've had visions of light appearing before me,
light a flash of light on a object, and it would last for about 10 to 20 seconds, and then disappear. Sure hope my vision is alright, have to get it checked. I heard from others that this could mean I'm seeing Angelic beings, appearing and then disappearing...I don't know if that's the case as far as I'm concerned, until I have my eyes checked first. I've seen Angels in human form come to our home and disappear in thin air, when my daughter was only 3 years old....I think I spoke about this in an older post here somewhere.

I believe that these sounds are coming from Heaven,
there's no doubt in my mind; perhaps as a last warning, that judgment is about to take place.

Thank you everyone who posted here, this is turning out to be a very interesting thread.

Blessing in Jesus,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, T/Sue & everyone,

I found the following in...

John 12:23-32 NKJV

23--But Jesus answered them, saying, "The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified.

24--"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remaons alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.

25--"He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

26--"If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves me, him My Father will honor.

27--"Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? Father, save Me from this hour? But for this purpose I came to this hour.

28--"Father, glorify Your name." Then a voice came from heaven, saying, "I have both glorified it and will glorify it again."

29--Therefore the people who stood by and heard it said that it had thundered. Others said, "An angel has spoken to Him."

30--Jesus answered and sad, "This voice did not come because of Me, but for your sake.

31--"Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

32--"And I, if I am lifted up from this earth, will draw all peoples to Myself."

++++++++

Valerie, thank you for sharing your similar experience(s) with me...er, rather, us RFTHees. I too, believe that Jesus is fixin' to come for us.

Maranatha!
Tammy

We visited with our Grandchildren today, and our oldest Granddaughter Arianna she's 7 years old, listened to the video from strange sounds from Ukraine, and this is what she said. Grandma, It's the voice of Jesus, and Jesus is saying; "I am coming soon now." She said it twice. She told me that it is true, that the sound, and voice in the sound, is from Heaven

This really thrilled me to hear this from a young one like your granddaughter. How exciting!!

In the 2nd half of the strange sounds video, Bob and Gary talked about some of the strange sounds and signs that occurred in Israel, specifically in Jerusalem the last year before Rome invaded and slaughtered the Jews. God did everything possible to warn them that judgment was coming.

This is recorded by Pliny the Elder and in the history written by Flavius Josephus. Again, it looks like God is warning the whole world in every possible way that judgment is coming. He is so merciful that He would never allow punishment to come without giving people a chance to change and escape it.

Psalm 29
Give unto the Lord, O you mighty ones,
Give unto the Lord glory and strength.
2 Give unto the Lord the glory due to His name;
Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
3 The voice of the Lord is over the waters;
The God of glory thunders;
The Lord is over many waters.
4 The voice of the Lord is powerful;
The voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
5 The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars,
Yes, the Lord splinters the cedars of Lebanon.
6 He makes them also skip like a calf,
Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox.
7 The voice of the Lord divides the flames of fire.
8 The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness;
The Lord shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh.
9 The voice of the Lord makes the deer give birth,
And strips the forests bare;
And in His temple everyone says, “Glory!”
10 The Lord sat enthroned at the Flood,
And the Lord sits as King forever.
11 The Lord will give strength to His people;
The Lord will bless His people with peace.

I read this chapter before bed the other night, and then woke up to find sounds being mentioned again all over the internet...including this video.

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

This is not far from me by the way. I live in SE Michigan.

Wow, Shelby, thanks for sharing! Sure sounds like we may be hearing the voice of God. This scripture came to mind after watching the video you posted, since there was destruction.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

"Deuteronomy 8:20

As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God."

Surely, a sign of judgment/wrath/destruction, coming to the nations whom have not be obedient unto the voice of the Lord, especially, that of Jesus, the living word made flesh.

Totally, disregarding the scriptures, the Holy written word of God and mocking the Lord! Calling evil good and good evil.

The voice of the Lord is powerful and the wicked shall not escape. Those whom hear and obey God's voice shall be saved from the wrath to come via the Rapture, in the meantime the Lord is keeping them safe under His wing.

Maranatha!

Valerie

AMEN Valerie!!!

As I was studying Psalm 29 that night, this is what stood out to me...

The voice of the Lord
THUNDERS,
is powerful,
is full of majesty,
BREAKS THE CEDARS,
divides fire,
SHAKES, and
strips forests.

WOW!!! The Lord is speaking to all who will listen! These are the world's wake up calls from God Almighty Himself! HE'S COMING SOON!!!