Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
camping as one today

good morning all
By email I receive a daily scripture called "Holy Land Moments with Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein".
Below is from today the 28th.
The people were as one, waiting on God...
and opposite the mountain. It came to mind that the faithful are opposite of the mountain of unbelief in this world, away in what is a desert to this world. alive by the grace of God.

the added color is from me

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"
"For Your Discernment"
A Celebration of Unity
May 28, 2012
"And they came to the wilderness of Sinai and camped in the desert. Israel camped there opposite the mountain" — Exodus 19:2

"Yesterday and today, the Jewish people are celebrating the festival of Shavuot, which commemorates the giving of the Torah at Mt. Sinai exactly 50 days after the Exodus from Egypt. Jews around the world are spending all night in study sessions after which, at morning prayers, they are reading the climactic story of the giving of the Ten Commandments.

We’re always excited to hear the Ten Commandments, but it’s important not to overlook the verses that immediately precede them. Often times, the deepest parts of Scripture are found in the places we don’t immediately look. We’re taught to look for little clues – and we find one at the very beginning of chapter 19 of Exodus.

Why does the Torah repeat that seemingly meaningless detail about the encampment at Sinai? The very same verse tells us twice that the people camped. Well, of course they camped! Is the Torah concerned that we might think they hung out poolside at a four-star resort waiting for Moses to hand out copies of the Law? Of course not. So why the repetition?

The great 11th-century Jewish sage, Rashi, notices a telling bit of grammar in the text. When the sentence first uses the word “camped” (vayachanu), the Hebrew is plural, "they camped". In the second part of the verse, “camped” (vayichan) is singular – "he camped".
The Jews arrived at Sinai as many – individuals, families, and tribes. But the experience at Sinai made them one a single people with a single heart worshiping the One God."

Watchers are one before the Lord, waiting for Him to be revealed from heaven. Please Lord, bring to Yourself whoever is written in Your book. Come back
[/color]