Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New vid from Andy - firecharger

Re: New vid from Andy - firecharger

Andy, you are so loved by God. Whatever is happening, it is passing. God is our Rock who doesn't change.
He loves you very much.
ysic

Andy,

I know exactly what you're talking about, myself and others here are being tested as well with trials. I just used the very same scripture verses you mentioned in your video, in other posts just the other day or so.

You're not alone Andy, many Christians like yourself are in the same boat, so to speak..! We're leaning on Jesus to see us through it all, and we know the Lord will. So hang in there, know that God loves you and so do we, and we emphasis with whatever is happening in your life.

Jesus never said, it would be easy to follow Him, but He sure did say it would be well worth it.

Look up Andy, Jesus is coming soon! We're going home where we belong, no more tears or sorrow, brighter skies, tomorrow!

What a serene a peaceful place, you're fishing on.
Beautiful Sun shinny day. Just a small taste of what Heaven will be like.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Thanks for posting Andy. Amen. Keep up the good work, You are a breath of fresh air, mate. Things are getting a bit hot for believers but

All things work together for good for those that love god.

I reckon I will see you all with the Lord Jesus very soon.

It's just great to see you again. I have been through the ringer too. I know exactly what you are talking about; however suffering is a gift from God that nobody wants. Where would we be without our trials? Probably depending on ourselves.Just thank the Lord that He gave you that ulser. I can't thank God enough, even though I got some gray hairs out of this whole thing.