Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beryl (eighth stone, New Jerusalem!) "Then eight tumbler clicked..door closed..age of grace ended.."

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

...Proverbs 1
...25 since you ignored all my advice
...and would not accept my rebuke,
...26 I in turn will laugh at your disaster;
...I will mock when calamity overtakes you-
...27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm,
...when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind,
...when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

...Zechariah 9
...The LORD Will Appear
...14 Then the LORD will appear over them;
...his arrow will flash like lightning.
...The Sovereign LORD will sound the trumpet;
...HE WILL MARCH IN THE STORMS OF THE SOUTH,
...15 and the LORD Almighty will shield them.
...They will destroy
...and overcome with slingstones.
...They will drink and roar as with wine;
...they will be full like a bowl
...used for sprinkling the corners of the altar.
...16 The LORD their God will save his people on that day
...as a shepherd saves his flock.
...THEY WILL SPARKLE IN HIS LAND
...LIKE JEWELS IN A CROWN.
...17 How attractive and beautiful they will be!
...Grain will make the young men thrive,
...and new wine the young women.

=================

Subtropical Storm BERYL

Beryl meaning and name origin

Beryl b(e)-ryl, ber-yl as a girl's name is pronounced BEHR-el. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Beryl is "light green semiprecious gemstone". The word is of Indian origin, from the Sanskrit term "veruliya". The beryl was considered a token of good luck. Biblical: the eighth foundation stone of the wall of New Jerusalem was made of beryl. The name came into fashion at the end of the 19th century. Author Beryl Markham.

Revelation 21 (KJV)
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished
with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was
jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the
fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte;
the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus;
the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate
was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it
were transparent glass.

+++++++++++++++++++++

(posted March 30)
A time of "branches"; Charles' message!

John 12 (NIV1984)
13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting,
“Hosanna!”

“Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”

“Blessed is the King of Israel!”

John 15 (NIV1984)
1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

Romans 11 (NIV1984)
Ingrafted Branches
11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their fullness bring!
13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I make much of my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not boast over those branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Charles (3 March 2012)
"Warning vision of last tumbler clicking into place it's an eight!"

Then eight the tumbler clicked into place I wonder if the Internet goes down does that stop the too and fro? Then I saw a door opening the sheep gate the Shepard was waving the sheep in calling them to hurry! I saw charities dream 5,6,7 Jesus! Then the door closed the age of grace ended I saw God shift his eye to Israel and the number nine for judgement of the nations had begun for their treatment of the apple of Gods eye and their focus on increasing their own knowdge pride and glory but of their hands work and not through seeking the glory that comes only from Him.
Then I was just taking a shower and the water was starting to get cold! I can only report what I am seeing test the spirits please!

Charles (22 March 2012)
"Another reason I was awaken at 4:53am to go on Doves!"

Things of the spirit are spiritually discerned you have received and unction of truth to know all things! There is a tree outside my bathroom window! It reaches straight up into heaven so wonderful! Through all the storms I have prayed that tree would stand until I am in heaven! Between the branches is the conjunction of Jupiter and Venus many say the star of Bethlehem when Jesus came was this conjunction another sign in the sky! God showed me after I listened to Him and stayed up to check doves what it is!!! Ok you remember my cylinder dream the last number was eight that was march eighth Purim the last number clicked it was unlocked the sheep gate could open at any time all was in place! Well the conjunction how Venus is like circling Jupiter counterclockwise well it's the doorknob being turned to open the door that is now unlocked! God is turning the doorknob getting ready to open the door for the sheep to come in and it's right up to the time it's going to open you know when that very bit of door lock is touching the lip of the jam right before you pull it open just a nudge and your through it! Look if there is time in the west as in the east to the west so shall be the coming of the son of man! The doorknob is almost open you can see the day by day counterclockwise rotation in the sky!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

From this post....
Number "8", number "22", tumblers in place,
door opens! Charles...(Door FINALLY opening?!)

....I mentioned that back on 10/17/11 that I "happened" to
see two license plates with the number "822" in them.

And from this post...

Warning signs now in place!!!

...On the afternoon of Purim (3/8 ), a completely healthy oak limb
...fell off in our yard "AND" it held a "play" swing. It occurred during
...a violent storm that had first passed through ARKansas. Play time
...over!!!! GET IN THE ARK!!!!

Re: Beryl (eighth stone, New Jerusalem!) "Then eight tumbler clicked..door closed..age of grace ende

To me, it seems VERY interesting that Beryl hangs around
until a Thursday, 5/31, or the VERY END OF MAY!!! How long
is that? About a week of this?

Subtropical Storm BERYL

AND........

Charles (26 Apr 2012)
"I saw the rapture on a Thursday"

...In my one of a few rapture dreams I said I cannot
...believe the rapture is on a Thursday!

AND........

Seapraiser's 5-31 on a "mile post of stone" (possibly a
tombstone or possibly a "time marker").

..."I had a dream. There was a mile post of stone.
...It was white. On it were very distinctly clear
...and large numbers 5 - 31."

AND........

...From: Mon., May 31, 2004 - "END OF WATCH" (moon at Spica)
PLUS 99 ["AMEN"] MOONS
...To: Thurs., May 31, 2012 - 5-31 ON "TOMBSTONE" (moon at Spica)
...It is 2922 days
...Or 8 years
...8 = Rebirth: Hurry away and be separate
...8 = number on the Ark (a "type")

...1 Peter 3 (KJV)
...20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once
...the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah,
...while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is,
...eight souls were saved by water.
...21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also
...now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh,
...but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the