Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Martial Law Before November?!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Martial Law Before November?!

Thanks Sue,

I'm not surprised, what he read out loud, what O is planning to do, Martial Law before November elections!!!

By hook or by crook, O wants to remain in power and he'll do whatever it takes.

Thank God, we're leaving this earth very soon, and this is yet another sign of our imminent Rapture confirmation!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

I agree wholeheartedly Valerie and Texas Sue!! I've been reading/hearing numerous reports of various interests regarding this issue! Alex Jones broke down in a recent video of his, due to this very subject at heart. He said there was so much overwhelming evidence, that it was impossible to even "hope" to ignore anymore. We are there y'all!

I've been struggling in my life, trying to gain ground & get back on my feet (separated & on my own now) & all I can hope for it seems...is to just FLY HOME!! Things are about to get REALLY ugly & scary here in the good ole USA...SOON!! I'm just hoping & praying that we are outta here before it all hits!!

Hope everyone is having a Blessed Memorial Weekend! Let us remember ALL who have given their lives for this "once" great country of ours. They must be in tears...seeing as how it has deteriorated so quickly these past few years...& how all of our FREEDOMS that they fought so hard & died for...are now GONE!! But, more importantly...let's all remember the most important one of all...JESUS/YESHUA...who died for ALL OF MANKIND!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

~SHALOAM

Texas Sue, Bought&Paid4,

Read the email I received from Rick!...

Valerie - RFTH - FW: Obama WILL Declare Martial Law, Says Whistleblower‏

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1225993&cmd=show

I just read his entire email Valerie. Thanks for sharing. Sad when we are having to read the TRUTH regarding America...in foreign news sources!! It really is frightening, isn't it!? I continually bring this topic (O's most recent Executive Orders) up to family/friends/acquaintances & I am continually astounded at how almost NO ONE seems to even be aware of them...much less outraged!!!

What is wrong with people? Are they just too overwhelmed with trying to survive...to make ends meet? Or...do they just no longer care??

BTW...if the "staged event" mentioned in this email comes to pass (as in, an actual "head wound")...then there will be VERY little room left for doubt...that "he" is truly the AC!!! Of course...there's no need to convince me. I've been convinced since '08!

I've been noticing something else. He sure hasn't put much effort into this 2nd presidential campaign! Although, most will say he's too busy with his Presidential duties at hand...which I can agree with. However, it just doesn't seem to fit/match the over-the-top performance of his 1st campaign. To me...it's as though his arrogance speaks for itself. In other words...he doesn't seem to be worried about the upcoming 2012 election at all...as if he has ALREADY won!!

So maybe...his "intent" on Martial Law has it all wrapped up for him!? I've been saying for several years now...that either
1) the election will be rigged, allowing him to win again, or
2) he will declare Martial Law, giving him indefinite power & full dictatorship!

I have believed (& still do) the latter situation...#2...to be the most likely scenario...as I've been keeping up on the growing # of FEMA/Concentration camps over the past decade. It certainly is looking more & more probable within these past several months anyways! WHO could argue with that!??

AMEN, AMEN, AND AMEN to this whole thread!!!

Obama is going NOWHERE until the Earth swallows its bitter pill!!!!

People "think" they like his "type" of "comfort" which is nothing more
than the Babylonian idea of:

..."YES, WE (humans) CAN!!!" "AND WITHOUT GOD!!!"

Polls shows Obama remains more popular than Romney

OK, just "see" how you like being on opposite sides of Him during
the Tribulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even Christian people are SOOOOO "COMFORTABLE" in this Laodicean Age!!

They do NOT want to "WAKE UP"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And God is obliging them!!!

The U.S. is going through an Obama re-engineering of things!!!

Understanding Obama: The Making of a Fuehrer

Daniel 11 (KJV)
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt
himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak
marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till
the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall
be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of
women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

From Webster.com:
Definition of APOSTASY

APOSTASY
1: renunciation of a religious faith

Daniel 7 (KJV)
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that
shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall
be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High,
and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think
to change times and laws: and they shall be given into
his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away
his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

I believe that the Bilderberg runs this country and picks our President and all politicians know this..and so therefore until they had their meeting this past week-end..there was no sense in Obama doing anything as far as campaiging...If after this meeting Obamas number rises..then he will be President..if Romneys numbers start rising..Then we will know who the Bilderbergs picked...

Sheesh..do I sound like a conspiracy theorist????

Valerie, Boughtnpaid4, Calvin and Sandy, I sure do hope we fly away before we see this happen here. On a beautiful day like today with blue skys and fluffy clouds, butterflys flitting around the yard and everything in bloom, such an idea seems so unreal. But all the evidence is right in our faces and not to be ignored. I love how Michael from Alaska flips that light switch and says, "It will be this quick!" Let it be sooner rather than later Lord!

Texas Sue, & Everyone,

I too hope today is our day! It will happen suddenly and quickly! In a twinkling of an eye!!!

No matter what may happen this day, we know it is very near now, and we are sensing it, as the hours and days roll by.

Thank you for you everyone for encourgement, and for faithfully watching together as a family in Christ.

God Bless!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I just cannot vote this year; all paths seem to lead into a bigger hole for America. I don't want to pick my shovel.

Please God, that your church would all be in one accord, in one mind in Christ before November. The law of YHWH, revealed through Yahushua living in our hearts. Come back Lord.

You know when a baby is near due date, it turns head down. It is birthed looking down until its turned (ladies you especially know what I'm saying)
What did Jesus say? We must be BORN AGAIN. We are told in the bible to Look UP our redemption is coming.
We the church are about to experience birth into a spirit body and world that our present eyes do not see. We are to turn away from evil, look up and be born again.
I vote to be born again into a new life