Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Reason I Hope Jesus is Coming Quick!

Saw this story on Yahoo and what a heartbreaker. Three little ones, all between 8 months and 3 years, abandoned in a shed by their mother. The world puts no value on human life anymore and like Paul told Timothy, in the end times people will not have natural affection.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Update: 5:42pm EST

Police in Oregon say the mother of three children allegedly abandoned in a shed has been found. They released the following statement on Friday afternoon: "The mother of the missing children has been located, and we thank everyone who helped with information. We do not need any additional tips."

The search began on Thursday when the three children, all aged 3 and under, were found living among a group of homeless people inside an abandoned shed on a residential property in Portland.

CNN reports that the children appear to be related, with the youngest being a baby girl estimated to be 8-15 months old.

Local resident Judy Baxter said she notified a neighbor that there were homeless people gathered in an empty shed next door to his home but that she had no idea there were children among them.

"Little did I know they had three babies in the backyard," Baxter told the Oregonian. "It was real sad when we saw the kids come out.''

When police arrived, the homeless people on the scene told authorities they believe the children belong to a woman who abandoned them there on Wednesday night.

One of the children is a 2-year-old girl with long black hair and brown eyes. The oldest is a boy, estimated to be about 3, also with brown eyes and black hair.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/three-abandoned-children-found-portland-identity-parents-unknown-174639440.html

Re: Another Reason I Hope Jesus is Coming Quick!

Texas Sue,

This is hearbreaking, 3 helpless little souls under the age of 3 abandoned by their Mother; unbelievable but true!

My Lord and God in Heaven, how your heart must ache for these little ones. Forbid not the little children to come to me Jesus said, for such is the kingdom of God!

These precious little ones will soon be with Jesus when the Rapture takes places.

Come Quickly Lord Jesus,

Valerie