Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sensitive Today

Hi everyone,

I don't know what is wrong with me today but I am especially sensitive, I feel its the spirit within me. Today I have cried so much, first of all after I said my morning prayers I went to check my email and then check the rapture forum and I came upon Kevin M's article Endtime Article Well after reading that article well some of it anyway (have yet to finish all the pages), I was saddened in my spirit at all the things he said, in the background I had some worship music playing. I kept telling the LOrd that I can't wait till he returns and that I can't believe how bad its getting down here. I don't know exactly why but I started to cry, and felt the need to worship God even though I was done with my morning prayers. I continued reading and got to this part
Quote: "And the LORD has many times showed me the USA President in a vision of the night (Supernatural dream) with very many evil intentions which are contrary to the word of the LORD. In most instances I’m always made to hear him while in the supernatural
dream uttering Anti-Christ agenda, and so I’m totally not surprised by his stand on most of the issues especially Abortion and gay marriages, but I’m, still shocked at the manner at which the issues I have been shown in the vision of the night about him are
accelerating very fast in their manifestation. This can only mean one thing: Time is absolutely over; the messiah Jesus Christ (Yahushua Ha Mashiach) is imminently coming to rapture His bride." End Quote.

And I started crying all the more I could hardly finish the cup of coffee I had in my hands, then I sobbed and said " Lord I know you are coming soon" I felt such grief for family and friends. I thought there must be a reason for all this, the holy spirit must want me to pay attention to him right now.
So I dropped what I was doing locked myself in my room and continued to cry and pray to him, I did not quite know what came over me or if the Lord wanted me to know anything. All I can say is I felt a burden to pray and so I did, I prayed for all of you hard and for my family, for protection.

Anyway, just wanted to share that. Have any of you felt a burden or urgency to pray or have felt especially sensitive these past few days? Valerie and Heidi I also want you both to know that I kept you both in my prayers as well, not because I felt any message from the Lord regarding either one of you,but because I remembered you asked for prayers. However overall I prayed for everyone.

I want to share one last thing with you all, believe it or not this story made me cry too ( like I said don't know whats up with me today??), mostly because I thought how sad it is not to have the hope of Jesus inside and I felt the people in this story badly need that hope. Tell me what you think
Diamond Burial

Many Blessings to you all, May The Lord's Protection and peace be upon you all

Lucy

Re: Sensitive Today

me too today, Lucy. not all the tears, but praying for the church, especially for those who have suffered prison, beatings, losing family, losing work, losing homes because of not giving up their faith. praying for the church that we get or stay filled with the Spirit and don't lose faith. saying prayer for the lost because their reality is about to get a whole lot worse. it is written that God takes no pleasure in the death of anyone, and wants all to repent Ez 18:32.

we are going to be amazed when we meet the faithful church...

Lucy,

Thanks for sharing with us the Sensitive day that you had yesterday. I believe you are sensing or feeling the sorrow, and emotions of the bride/church still being here, in this evil world.

Many of God's children around the world are suffering in one way or another, as they watch evil grow on a daily scale.

I believe you are experiencing the sadness of those whom will be left behind, and will suffer much. The world is on the brink of WW3, and many families are leaning on God for understanding, and trusting the Lord to remove them in time, from all that is coming upon the inhabitants of this world. So much saddness and sorrow, loss, grief, and suffering, uncertainty of what tomorrow may bring, can bring a person down so much, that all one can do is cry, pray, and spend time with the Lord.

The Lord turns all things for good to those whom love Him, and we must continue to surrender
all of our troubles, concerns, doubts, failures, fears, unto the Lord, and let Jesus carry our load for His yoke is light. I know that without the Lord, I couldn't survive the very next millisecond, I totally trust God to see me through all my trials and no matter how dire the situation, the Lord with bring me through it all, I'm not alone.

You're a very sensitive person, and you are picking up all the vibes the energy, coming from the evil and the good. The time of the end, of life as we know it here on earth. These are the times for much prayer, and leaning on the Lord for total understanding.
I sense, that we are certainly living in the end days, and we must accept the fact, that no matter how bad things may look, God is still watching over us, and He will not fail us. God has never failed me!

We must occupy as Jesus said, with spreading the Gospel and living in this world, the best we know how, in order to please God.

We are sad because we are still in this world, but we are not of this world, because Heaven is our home.

Soon Jesus will wipe away all of those tears, yours and all the Brothers & Sisters whom weep, just like Jesus wept for Jerusalem. I too cry often, although try hard not to show others. My heart breaks to see harm done to God's people, especially children.

Lucy Sis, thank you so much for your prayers dear, I remember all here in my prayers daily. God knows each one of you by name!

Hold on Lucy, things can only get better for us now,
as we see all these things spiraling down. Jesus is coming, and soon, this will all seem like a dream.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie & Regina,

Thank you so much for your response, Regina I believe that as you were feeling for those in chains, in bondage, and those persecuted all over the world,I was also feeling sorrow for this world and concern for the church. Valerie you have such a beautiful way of putting things, I think you are right to say my sadness comes from still being here and also just feeling sad for all that's happening (all the evil in the world).

I remember as I was reading kevin's article saying out loud " oh Lord this is so terrible how far away society has pulled away from you, how they truly do call evil good and good evil, if I am saddened and disgusted surely you must be too" while I said that I cried, I could hardly get the words out my mouth, because I thought of how God must feel. Then I was homesick again and thought of how I don't want to be here anymore and how I don't want my kids here anymore. Then I remembered that i still have family that is unsaved and my own husband as well. So many things raced through my mind including the fact that I know the Lord has to return soon because of all that is going on in the world. As you said Valerie " we are surely living in the End Times". When I reached the part in Kevin's Article that said that The Lords return is near, it resonated with my spirit and I cried all the more. That's is when I went back to my room and prayed again about anything that weighed on my heart at that moment which was basically my family's salvation and the care and protection of the saints to help us endure.

May the Lord Keep all of us safely in his arms till he returns, May Gods peace and blessing be upon each of us, and may we always be sensitive to his needs and his Holy spirit, Amen!!

Lucy