Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christians Shouldn't Fit the World (YouTube); Are "we" trying to "FIT IN"?

Christians Shouldn't Fit in or be Comfortable in the World

Published on May 22, 2012 by warningthepeople

A Christian should NOT fit in or be comfortable ANYWHERE in this world. This world is NOT our home. If you are following Jesus, you seek after Jesus and you are living in HIS Kingdom! You're living for the Kingdom of God, not for the kingdom of this earth. And because you are seeking a Kingdom that does NOT EXIST HERE, this world should NEVER feel like home. You should NEVER fit in and you should NEVER be comfortable. The Kingdom of GOD is for the righteous! For the HOLY! For those who are pursuing Jesus as their Lord and King, because JESUS IS THE KING of the Kingdom of Heaven. This is what Jesus said in John chapter 15, I start in verse 19; "If you were of the world, that world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world HATES you." Ask yourself a question. Do you want to fit in, in this world? Do you want to be comfortable? Or do you want to be hated by this world? Because there is NO WAY you will be pleasing to Jesus, and there is NO WAY you will make it into the Kingdom of Heaven, if you want ANYTHING to do in this world. May the grace of Jesus be with you.

++++++++++++++++

Yesterday, after going to a funeral, for some reason I thought of
this verse below where David even feigned "madness" because
he DID NOT TRUST this "worldly" king. It was before he was
given the kingship of Israel and while he was fleeing from Saul.
It was like he had NO WHERE ON EARTH TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Does that sound like some of you?)

Of course, in today's church or by "today's" Laodicean standards,
a parent might tell an unruly child that he or she probably needs
to "go" so some psychiatrist and get themselves "straight". More
than likely, it's so the parent won't be "embarrassed" that their
child doesn't "fit" their idea of society!!!

EXCUSE ME, "WHAT" IS STRAIGHT DEALING WITH THIS WORLD?

Is it FINALLY giving in and acting like Obama? - "Aaaah, hey, just
accept the system, man!!!!??? Don't rock the boat!!!!! Hey, a few
abortions aren't THAT bad!!!!! Just go ahead if you 'feel' like doing
something even though the Bible says its wrong..that cool!!!!"

AND, EXCUSE ME, "THAT'S" WHERE WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Samuel 21 (KJV)
10 And David arose and fled that day for fear of Saul, and went to Achish the king of Gath.
11 And the servants of Achish said unto him, Is not this David the king of the land? did they not sing one to another of him in dances, saying, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands?
12 And David laid up these words in his heart, and was sore afraid of Achish the king of Gath.
13 And he changed his behaviour before them, and feigned himself mad in their hands, and scrabbled on the doors of the gate, and let his spittle fall down upon his beard.
14 Then said Achish unto his servants, Lo, ye see the man is mad: wherefore then have ye brought him to me?
15 Have I need of mad men, that ye have brought this fellow to play the mad man in my presence? shall this fellow come into my house?

Re: Christians Shouldn't Fit the World (YouTube); Are "we" trying to "FIT IN"?

Calvin & fellow RFTHees,

I've always felt from the gitco like a misfit in this world... and that I never belonged here. Infact, I've always felt this certain sense of a strong estrangement from this world.

Have you all too, felt the same as I? Now I know where I/or we truly belong... and that is with Jesus.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Calvin & Tammy,

I feel like I just don't belong in this modern, politically correct society and their way of thinking. I don't fit in with the crowd, and I won't go along with what is wrong calling it right, or good. I didn't teach my children or grandchildren to fit in either, therefore, they too
don't feel totally at home here on earth.

The closer I moved towards Jesus the more alienated I felt, from this world. The more time that has past, and the more the world has changed the more it has increased the confirmation, that earth is not my real home, I'm just passing through.

Sometimes I feel like Lot, living in Sodom & Gomorrah, or Noah, in the days before the flood. I'm just thankful that God has shorten our life span, to 100 plus, because, I couldn't bare to live for 600 plus years in such a corrupt world.

Heaven is my home, and this is just my learning place, to choose right from wrong, to please God, worship Him, and bring the lost into His kingdom.

Yes Tammy we know where we truly belong and that is
with Jesus!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie & Calvin,

Strains of Peggy Lee's song--"Is This All There Is?" seems to ring out, whenever we talk about our complete estrangement from this world is discussed. So, don't you two hear those same strains?

Maranatha!
Tammy