Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Urgent prayer request, from as Many as Possible - Please pray for me!

praying for you Heidi......God has you safely in his hands.

Hi Heidi. I think for you coming to this site was probably a good idea. You seem to fit really well.

Meds are a hard call. Some people that are placed on medicine can not thank their doctor enough because they know that they would not have made it through their crisis without them.

You feel that you got the short end of the stick so to speak.

If you have a good relationship with your doctor or maybe want to consult another doctor ask about getting off your meds and how to do this.This is not an easy thing to do.

I will certainly pray for you not only because your in need of prayer but because you stand out as a faithful Christian. I know that heart of yours is really big and caring for other people.This is something God looks for in His children.

Heidi,

I still remember you in my prayers daily!

God will guide to the right Doctors, to get off these
meds, and will help you to find a natural remedy.
I know God does miracles, and healings, I also know that God leads us to people, like good doctors for help also.

Praying that tonight you will sleep like a baby without fear, for God sends Angels to protect us, and I know your Angel is looking out for your own good.

Take it one day a time, and lean on God, to show you the way to your healing.

I'm on very heavy medications myself, and if I came off them right now, I'd be screaming in pain. Therefore, I'm grateful, that I have some relief in my life. I know that one day I will be made whole in Heaven, however, I'm also thankful, that God sent me to the right doctor to get relief of excruciating chronic pain.

Praying for you daily, dear Sister in Christ.

Valerie

Valerie, thank you so much for your prayers dear sister. Thank you for the comforting words.

I'm sorry you have pains in your body but I am glad the meds seem to be helping. I will pray for you too.

I need to remind myself to take it one day at a time.

Bob, Thank you so much. I was really touched by your message especially when you said "you stand out as a faithful Christian" I really appreciate this.

It's a good idea to get a second opinion. I have been thinking about staying on the one medication I am on for another year or two and try again after that. I have so many things that are stressing me right now and maybe it is not the right time to try to get off everything and struggle this much. However, the problem is that I am also getting anxious about being dependent on meds and not being able to come off them. I will talk to my family doctor and naturopath again and I might consider another opinion.

Heidi dear sister, peace and the comfort of the Holy Spirit be with you
I'm also praying for you
The night of this world is passing, Heidi. Yeshua, our Lord Jesus is coming back. This time as King of Kings and He will rule righteously and judge justly.
Healing is in His wings. Rest your soul focusing on Him. Cling to Him like babes cling to their mothers.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Regina, thank you so much for your lovely message. I especially was touched by when you said: "the night of this world is passing. Yeshua, our Lord, is coming"

That is so very comforting thank you. thank you also for the lovely video. I really liked it.
God bless you

Heidi,

I have been praying for you dear sister even though I hadn't replied.
Know that there is always unspoken prayer, and that many others are praying for you as well.

I am so sorry to hear that you have been battling this problem for so many years! Unfortunately doctors get "prescribe happy" due to all of the kick backs that they receive from pharmaceutical companies. I have doctors in my family that have mentioned the money involved in prescribing medications.

While I'm sure that there are some medications you need, I pray that you will be able to get off of the unnecessary ones with ease!

With Christ's Love,
Debbie

Debbie, thank you so much for your prayers. I really appreciate them. It is so nice of you to be praying for me and writing when you are dealing with a lot yourself.

I heard a lot about incentives or "kickbacks" doctors get for prescribing stuff (of course, not all doctors do that)I do pray that I can come off them, I prefer natural alternatives.

I will continue to pray for you, Christopher and the rest of your family.

I would also like to thank everybody who is praying for me. I know there are people who are praying but don't always post. Thank you everybody. I love you all dear brothers and sisters.

Praying for God to so fill you up with His love and Spirit that there is no room left for fear!

Am in for you too, Heidi.

Here are Jesus' words from John 14:27 (KJV)...

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Maranatha!
Tammy

praying for you, Heidi!!

Glad to!

Today's Promise from the Bible

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Isaiah 66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

Reflection

When the circumstances of life loom fierce and threaten to beat us down—when the seeming futility of our earthly endeavours brings sorrow oppressive, our God will be a comfort to us. He promises consolation. He promises to heal our hearts. He promises us strength in faith. He is our God and He is good!

http://promises.blueletterbible.org/

For you Heidi, and all at RFTH whom are going through trials or tribulation!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Reflection

Implicit in Peter's direction to the believer to cast away all cares to the feet of God is the truth that God Himself will care for them. God is powerful! He is sovereign, calling all matters into submission to His will! And He cares for us! If such a powerful God cares for us and our needs, can we fail to cast mastery of our cares and worries into His mighty hands?

http://promises.blueletterbible.org/