Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last time in 2012: Moon and Venus very close evening May 22

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Last time in 2012: Moon and Venus very close evening May 22

On May 22, 2012, for North America and most of the world, the moon swings closest to the planet Venus for this month. The moon will still be in the vicinity of Venus after sunset on May 23, but not as close as tonight. With Venus about to drop into the sun’s glare, tonight is the final curtain call for these two brightest nighttime objects – the last time you’ll see the moon and Venus appear so close in the evening sky for the rest of 2012. Enjoy!

Interesting that this occurs for the last time in 2012
on a "22nd" (11+11) and the verse that tells us that
JESUS is "Venus" is in Revelation "22":

Revelation 22 (KJV)
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and *****mongers,
and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and
maketh a lie.
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these
things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of
David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him
that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come.
And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Re: Last time in 2012: Moon and Venus very close evening May 22

Day by day the waxing Moon marches up away from the Sun, even as Venus moves (more slowly) down toward the Sun. Visibility of the faint objects in bright twilight is exaggerated; bring binoculars. As always, the scene is exact for the middle of North America: at latitude 40° N, longitude 90° W. The Moon is shown three times its actual apparent size.

Sky & Telescope diagram