Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"grandmother god" / "Pollyanna spirit"

[The following is true and actually occurred and I have become aware of it. The Lord has allowed me to discern / break into what is happening. The following is about REAL Christians and a REAL situation I've become aware of.]

Recently, a "grandmother in law" spent a couple of nights (and days) with a favorite "granddaughter in law" who has 3 children (her great grandchildren) and who lives far away in another state. The "grandmother in law" doted so on these that, during her visit, there was very, very little "real" talk - just "babble" about "dolls, dresses, toys" and sayings such as, "Oh, that's the prettiest thing I ever saw!!" and "Oh, you're such a big girl!!!" and things like that. No reality. No truth. No "Bible" talk.

Several months ago, this favorite "granddaughter in law's" wedding silver was stolen from "inside" her house. Then recently, this favorite "granddaughter in law's" email account was broken into (over the Internet) and her computer shut down and someone tried to use ALL of her Email addresses to ask people to send them money to a certain "out of country" address but using "her" name.

This is what the Lord has shown me.

What is occurring, God has allowed a type of "spirit" (spirit of "theft") to attack this "granddaughter in law". The reason: God is a jealous God and will NOT share His glory with another. The godly "granddaughter in law" is listening ("turning" her attention) to this "grandmother in law" as she tries to throw a Pollyanna spirit (see below) over her so that she might be another one of those in her life who worship her "Pollyanna" image and God is angry!!!! He is angry that fear of "Him" is being substituted for "favor" of someone else (the "grandmother in law"). "With what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." (Matthew 7:2). Stealing God's glory will result / manifest in REAL theft!!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 33 (NIV1984)
16 No king is saved by the size of his army;
no warrior escapes by his great strength.
17 A horse is a vain hope for deliverance;
despite all its great strength it cannot save.
18 But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him,
on those whose hope is in his unfailing love,
19 to deliver them from death
and keep them alive in famine.

Exodus 34:14
Do not worship any other god, for the LORD,
whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 4:24
For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Deuteronomy 5:9
You shall not bow down to them or worship them;
for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God,
punishing the children for the sin of the fathers
to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

From what I've learned about the situation, the "grandmother in law" has lived a spoiled and protected life built around the pleasant things that great money, wealth, and power "only" can provide AND "inside" a "Christian" atmosphere which "seems" Christian to all the world. The "grandmother in law" had a grandfather who was a minister and very godly parents who mostly spoiled her. And, from what I've learned, even though this "grandmother in law" "is" a Christian, she continues to NOT listen to any deeper thoughts which might interfere with God being anything but the same as when she were a spoiled child getting "her" ways. It has produced a "Pollyanna spirit" which is "MOST" comfortable and she is NOT willing to recognize but rather let "other" people around her just "change".

(I wrote this several months back.)

The Pollyanna spirit.

The movie, Pollyanna, was all about a little orphan girl who came to town and had SUCH a profound influence on everyone. She seemed to "change" everyone's attitude about life. And, as you would guess, the movie ended with ALL just looking forward to her coming back to them after she had been hurt. But, because a minister was "changed" in the movie, it made things seem that this "spirit" of Pollyanna was all that was needed.

The spirit of Pollyanna (the Pollyanna spirit) is a VERY seductive spirit. At its center, it is ALL about how people treat "you". It is ALL about how things reflect off of "you". "You" are the center point. "Christ" is "used" but is NOT the center. When ministers use this formula, it will "seem" like it is NEW stuff, but it is just a "NEW WAY" of keeping "themselves" at the center.

Signs of a “religious” spirit or spirit of PRIDE!!!

=========

* Worship of certain people

* Allowing / entertaining thoughts that you are “better” than some people

* Gathering others to “judge” with you to make you “feel” better

* Saying, “God knows my heart" instead of “God CHANGE my heart to know You!!!”

* Reflecting deep thoughts away from your heart for shallower, more “earthly” / "mental" thoughts.

* Blaming others all the time for your “lack” of comfort / control and having VERY little patience with those who don’t go along with “your”control.

* Never “really” listening to anything unless it involves “you”.

* Controlling others to the point of “possession”.

* Substituting of “things” being given as representative of “who” you are. Self–righteous giving or giving to make yourself an "idol"or admiration or worship over your “giving” to make yourself more “noticeable”.

* Making your life’s agenda how things / issues “reflect” on “me” instead of letting Christ rule and reign in the heart with love. In other words, IN THE PLACE OF of the scriptural admonition, “BE CAREFUL FOR NOTHING”, one puts ABOVE ALL OF LIFE’S WORK: being careful about EVERYTHING that doesn’t reflect the “image” you want it to share of “you”. (This makes “Christianity” a “mental” and “attainable” thing of “an image reflecting 'self’”rather than Christ.)

Re: "grandmother god" / "Pollyanna spirit"

The answer to this is below:

Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast,
that no man take [STEAL] thy crown.

MOST LIKELY "that" was the "mission" of the "3/11" (same numbers)
9.0 ("JUDGMENT") quake in a nation of many gods.

Luke 6 (KJV)
47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings,
and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged
deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when
the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon
that house, and could not shake it: for it was
founded upon a rock.
49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man
that without a foundation built an house upon the
earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently,
and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house
was great.

Luke 6 (NIV)
47 As for everyone who comes to me and hears my
words and puts them into practice, I will show you
what they are like. 48 They are like a man building
a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation
on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that
house but could not shake it, because it was well
built. 49 But the one who hears my words and does
not put them into practice is like a man who built a
house on the ground without a foundation. The moment
the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its
destruction was complete.”

LINK

LINK

I’ve checked a Sky Chart carefully and it seems, AT THE VERY MOMENT OF THE “9” QUAKE, the moon was traveling through Pleiades which is a “type” of the Seven Churches of Revelation!!! Read what Jesus says about these Seven Churches in Chapters 2 and 3 of Revelation ( link below ). Jesus is not inviting them to a “garden party”. He is telling them that they BETTER GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revelation 1-3

Re: "grandmother god" / "Pollyanna spirit"

Calvin,

It's a great reminder that we are to worship God, and God alone! Many people worship a person, or material things, wealth, and a life style it comes with, that is their god. God is a jealous God, He is longsuffering, however, there comes a time, that God's judgment, and wrath can no longer be withheld.
God wants to be first in our lives, and not take a back seat to anything or anyone.

God has to be above, our loved ones, families, friends, and all that some hold dear in their heart! Making God first in your life, is the right thing to do and is the right thing to teach your children or grandchildren to do.

When you surrender all unto God, you'll make the Lord first and foremost in your life! By putting God in the center of your life, where everything what you do and say revolves around God, then you know you're pleasing Him.

God has always been there for me in my life, even when I wasn't there for the Lord. Therefore, how could I not put God first and foremost in my life, He has always been faithful.

Thanks be to God, for saving a sinner like me!
He is my all and my everything; without God, I'm nothing and no one. With God, I am a child of one eternal God, above all gods, and I'm honored that He calls me His own.

I worship God and Him alone and am grateful for
my family, friends, and all the things He supplies in my life.

All Honor and Glory belongs to God, today, tomorrow, and forevermore! Amen!

Valerie