Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Next Voice you Hear: God!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: The Next Voice you Hear: God!

Very strange night last night. This is sort out of the ordinary for me, to watch two movies in one night.

I felt for some reason I was suppose to watch these movies, which I found browsing through the guide listing on the TV. Now this is most unusual as I do not watch horror films, of any kind. If I do watch a movie it has to be down to earth, and with proper morals etc.

Tonight I had this feeling that I just had to watch the movie called "Devil"! A group of people trapped in a elevator realize that the devil is among them. The devil is in one of the human bodies on the elevator, and there were 5 people in total; 2 women & 3 men! They get stuck in the elevator, and then terrible things begin to happen.

Here's a clip from the movie as well.

BE WARNED THERE ARE SOME VIOLENT PARTS IN THIS CLIP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7l3nzjHYTg

Then I had to get the wash done, we have a small tv in the family room in the basement, near the laundry room. I clicked the Tv. on and inbetween putting the wash on and clothes in the dryer, I decided to find something interesting to watch. Immediately as I was surfing through the channels, I stopped at this black and white movie called The Next Voice you Hear: God! (Nancy Regan stars in it) Now I'm not a fan of movies of the past either, this one was done back in 1950, and I was only 4 years old back then. But just like the first movie "Devil" which came out in 2010, I was compelled to watch the "God" movie too!

Now the "God" movie was about, every night for 6 nights, at exactly 8:30Pm, people listening to the radio all over the world, would hear the voice of God speaking in their own language. On the 7th night which was Sunday they were all gather in church to hear the Lord's voice again at 8:30pm, but instead there was silence. One of the clergy got out went to the podium turned off the radio, and stated, on the 7th day God rested. There was much more to the movie. I rather like this one, as it had a good story line.

What I'm trying to say is, the following: Is God trying to show me something here, a message maybe for us whom are waiting for the Rapture? The reason I ask is, in the God movie, The voice said,

"This is God I'll be with you for the next few days"

People were frighten, not knowing what to expect.

Here are my own thoughts on it.

The Devil in the movie, came to kill & destroy the people on the elevator.

While in the God movie, God spoke to the people letting them know He was watching over them, and to teach them how they should live with love for one another. People were looking and asking for miracles, too.

I believe either, WW3 is on the horizon, and God doesn't want us to fear, but to lean on Him, knowing that He hasn't forgotten us. He will remove us in time, Rapture and sudden destruction simultaneously!

Fear Not for God is with us during our trials and tribulations. Don't keep your eyes on your troubles, instead look up to God, knowing that nothing is impossible for the Lord.

If you have any other ideas what this might mean or have a different interpretation, please share, I would like some feedback on this; because I feel something very important is about to take place and we're going to have to lean on God for understanding!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. Perhaps, we'll hear God's voice "Come Up Here"
on Saturday instead of Sunday, since God rested on the 7th day? Just a thought not a prophecy!

Val:

Very strange!!!!

On Ascension Day (5/17), I've mentioned that it was the 24th anniv.
of my grandfather's (for whom I'm named) death. He died 5/17/88.
It was my mother's father and she wanted to drive to Jackson, MS
to a frame shop (1 hr. and 1/2 drive). I decided to not tell her or
upset her because I'm probably the only one who keeps up with this.

When she got through at the frame shop, we decided just to eat at
Cracker Barrel. As we got through and walked to our car, I heard
a voice calling out to my mother and it was a 1st cousin who was
also in Jackson MS. Strange because Hinds County has nearly
a quarter million people and you can go a lifetime, as you know,
in a smaller community without seeing people and here he was.

Then, the next day we learned that his father had died that night
just after supper.

I believe it is a VERY strange time when God has been "calling out"
but many people don't know it. They don't care and ignore His voice.

My uncle (the man who died), was a fairly renowned doctor whom
many liked (including my mother who was operated on by him).
Again, he died on "Ascension Day". My father died on May 27, 2007,
which was Pentecost that year.

Something is definitely going on.

It seems a time of GREAT ignorance (especially of the knowledge
of the Word of God) preceding GREAT ANGUISH is about to occur.

BLESSINGS!!!

Calvin

PS:

As I climbed out of bed this morning (shortly before reading this),
I noted that the clock was on 4:01. It reminded me of Rev. 4:01:

...Revelation 4:1
...After this I looked, and there before me was a
...door standing open in heaven.
...And the voice I had first heard speaking to me
...like a trumpet said,

......"COME UP HERE, and I will show you what must
......take place after this."

Val and ALL:

Just remembered and ALSO interesting...........

Our food bill at Cracker Barrel on Ascension Day (5/17, the
day my last living uncle died) was $21.21!!!

(I copied these from an old post)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dayana T:

my eyes had been drawn to the number 21

Valerie:

"As you know the skyblue 21 I saw I was in prayer, and my eyes were opened. This was I first time anything like that happened to me, it startled me as well, I remember gasping!!!"

David Daughtery:

"The next afternoon, I had been reading my Bible for about an hour and then stood up in my living room to take a break, when suddenly at arm's length from my face appeared a blue cloud, the same color as the beam in the Rapture vision. In the shape of something like a football on its side, about 3 ft long and 2 ft high - white, a brilliant white 21 in the middle of it. I never did understand the meaning of the 21, maybe it was the day of the Rapture. I base no idea, your guess is as good as mine. Well, that startled me, so I sat down, shocked again because this was in the middle of the day and I wasn't even praying."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obviously (and many of you probably caught this already),
I find it "interesting" that this youngest son of my last living
uncle had "CALLED OUT" to us (in particular my mother).

Then, that night [actually during "supper" (CLUE?)], he felt
something happen (obviously a heart attack) and died quickly.

My mother knew him better than I did and said he was a very
fine man and a Christian (for which I am VERY glad)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

Calvin, & Everyone,

I think a great battle between God and the Devil is about to explode any time and at the same
time the Rapture. Sudden destruction and the Rapture...so hold on...we're leaving any time now.

I have never had this sense of," be prepared to leave feeling" as much as I have right now.

I can't say for certain, the day or hour, but I am very sure, it's imminent!

Please everyone, this is not to make anyone afraid, be not afraid, for God will remove us in time. Keep your eyes and your faith on God; remember you can trust Him for the Lord is faithful! He's Coming is what I can add, coming to take us Home.

I'm a watcher for Jesus, just like the rest of you,
watching, hoping and praying!

May God's will be done accordingly, and may our arrival to Heaven be quick, and sudden!

God Bless!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Next Voice you Hear: God!

"COME UP HERE"

RAPTURE IMMINENT!

Devil

"COMES DOWN HERE"

TRIBULATION & AC RULE, IMMINENT!

THE TIME IS AT HAND....LISTEN "THE NEXT VOICE YOU HEAR: GOD! FOR THE BRIDE OF CHRIST.

YES INDEED, TIME TO SHOUT, JESUS IS COMING DON'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

P.S. GOD IS CONFIRMING THE TIME HAS COME,
GOD IS CONFIRMING THE TIME HAS COME, GOD IS "CONFIRMING THE TIME IS AT HAND!

Valerie, this reminds of my dream (that can be read over on the Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies section) for which I heard those very words...

COME UP HITHER!!!

I can't wait to actually hear the real actual words, and it's "Syonarra (sp.?)" to this miserable old broken world.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie, God gave you a contrast between His Kingdom of perfect peace and the devil's kingdom of horror.

God has been doing that with more of His children because we are so close to the rapture and tribulation. Especially the watchers.

Tammy, I too can't wait, praying it's sooner than later Sis! Watching, hoping and praying with all of you here.

Yes God does talk to us in mysterious ways!
I believe the great battle between God and Satan in the near future is in part evident that the time is quickly passing towards it. There's so many signs,
that at times it's hard to keep up with all of them.
Signs of the times!

We going home soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Bob D
Valerie, God gave you a contrast between His Kingdom of perfect peace and the devil's kingdom of horror.

God has been doing that with more of His children because we are so close to the rapture and tribulation. Especially the watchers.

Bob,

You're absolutely correct dear Brother in Christ! We're very close now, and not only can we see the contrast, but many of God's children, are feeling a little Job like, with all the attacks of the enemy lately.

God's children will survive, what doesn't kill us will make us stronger! It's hard to watch little children suffer at the hands of the enemy, it breaks my heart. However, God, will help us through it all, I believe it with all my heart. Whatever Satan has done to us, God will restore and make anew!

Our God is an awesome God, and nothing is impossible for our Lord!

Maranatha!

Valerie