Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Urgent Prayer Request For Christopher - Debbie's Son!

Debbie,
You know my heart is with you on this, I know you must be worried sick and your heart breaking. I am reaching out to you in love and letting you know I AM PRAYING for Chris, and you as well. Let’s all join in together in a heartfelt urgent prayer for Chris:

“Almighty God, We come before your throne as your children and join together in asking for your will to be done for Chris. We know he is in danger, and that he has made a poor choice for the safety and welfare of his own life. As we kneel before you we counter-petition Satan in the name of Jesus for this young man's life, and most importantly his eternal soul. Touch his heart Lord, help him to feel your love surrounding him, help him to know what it is you want for him. Speak to his heart Lord, and give him the courage and the strength to make the right decision, and to stand up against his own sinful nature. May he hear you Lord, and obey. Save him from himself Lord, finish the good work you started in him- change his heart to be open to your word and voice. We know you can do this Lord, you have often softened the hearts of many that were once cold and rebellious. Please help him to hear you calling to him, surround him with your angelic forces and protect him from the evil that encircles him now. We stand together in agreement on this Lord, for the sake of our family member Debbie, and the son she loves so much. May you comfort her in her time of need, and give her strength to stand in this trial. In the name of our precious soon returning Lord Jesus Christ, AMEN!”

Thank you for keeping us posted Debbie. I will continue to pray for Chris, you and the rest of the family. This must be really scary. Hang in there. We care about you and your family.

Debbie,

Please keep us updated! I'll continue to keep Christopher & your family in prayer!

God has done amazing things in my life, I know He can do the same for you and yours! Trusting God to move on behalf of Son in a mighty way!

Surely these are the end times as many are experiencing their own trials and tribulations, however, our time for departure is very close now.
Soon all our troubles will be behind us, no more tears, no more sorrow! Keep your eyes on Jesus, for there is nothing impossible for God!

God love you Sis, and so do we!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

I've been praying, too, Debbie, ever since I read your request on Doves.

And I believe God CAN HEAL from any sickness or disease with OR WITHOUT antibiotics! [got my own testimony behind that & how, often times, the side effects of antibiotics can be worse than the orig. problem] though I believe there is a "time and a place" for them, yet from my own experiences, I personally will not put full trust in MD's who "practice" medicine.

Anyway, be sure to read Doves today ~ post by Rowina about how she was healed strictly from bed rest.

I'm praying your son will make contact with you to let you know he is okay. May God's peace be upon you so that you will not fret over what the Dr. said -- I do not believe Christopher wrote his own death sentence. Personally I would not want to be pumped full of high powered antibiotics, but again that's an individual decision and certainly your son had a right to choose, though I know that makes it hard for you -- you only want the best for him & want him healed!

God CAN heal!! Many are praying. Update when you can.

Debbie, we are still praying for Christopher. Please keep us updated if you have the time.

God bless you

I would like to express how touched I am for all of the prayer that has been offered up for my son Chris's healing and safety! I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful brothers and sisters in the Lord that I know I can call on, and count on in a time of need.

As of this morning I still haven't heard anything at all from my son. Yesterday morning I saw a post that he placed on Facebook that would suggest that he is in the Seattle area. As far as I know, he doesn't know anyone or have any connection to that area. I am worried that he has lapsed back into drug use.

Several years ago Chris found his birth mother through social media online. She was the one that introduced him to drugs. Chris was educated in a private Christian school that had an intense teaching program on the dangers of drug use. Chris seemed so opposed to drugs before he met her. Maybe using drugs with her gave him a sence of connection to her...I don't know.
He has become a totally different person since he found her.
He no longer seems to have the relationship with the Lord that he has always had. He has been looking down on us as just his adopted parents, and not as Mom and Dad. He blames us for inhibiting him, and not allowing him to fully enjoy life. We tried to raise him with full knowledge of sin in this world, and guide him down a rightious path. We fear his life is in danger from both his heart condition and his addiction, but most of all worry about his salvation.

Please continue to remember Chris in your prayers.

Thank You for all of your love and support!!!

Debbie

Praying for God's promise of perfect peace and no fear, for healing and wholeness for Chris.

Am ing for your son too, Debbie.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Today's Promise from the Bible

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Isaiah 66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

Reflection

When the circumstances of life loom fierce and threaten to beat us down—when the seeming futility of our earthly endeavours brings sorrow oppressive, our God will be a comfort to us. He promises consolation. He promises to heal our hearts. He promises us strength in faith. He is our God and He is good!

http://promises.blueletterbible.org/

For you Debbie, and all at RFTH whom are going through trials or tribulation!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Reflection

Implicit in Peter's direction to the believer to cast away all cares to the feet of God is the truth that God Himself will care for them. God is powerful! He is sovereign, calling all matters into submission to His will! And He cares for us! If such a powerful God cares for us and our needs, can we fail to cast mastery of our cares and worries into His mighty hands?

http://promises.blueletterbible.org/

Thank you Valerie! this is a needed word, to remind us to cast our cares upon God!
Anyone else ever have old attacks come back to haunt you, even when you think the thing is done with?
That was my battle today. Oh my, my heart was actually pounding and I was feeling like such an unfinished work before God. All it took was a comment from someone close to me bringing up old history.
I had to remind myself that the way to life was forward, into Jesus' arms. Hide me God in You, like birds to clefts in a rock.
Valerie, you and RFTH are an oasis in a desert. Sister, I wish I could give you a cold drink.
All I can offer is appreciation and I hope to see you soon. Brothers and sisters, don't let the darkness of this world cling to you. Cling to Jesus.

Birds Perched on the Western Wall Pictures, Images and Photos

Debbie how are you doing? Have you heard from your son?

Thanks to all of my dear RFTH family for all of your prayers and words of encouragement! I know that God is seeing my family through this difficult situation because of all of the prayers that is being offered up to Him in our behalf.

I finally heard from my son last night, but only through a few very vague messages that he left me on Facebook.
He is struggling with the demons of addiction. Apparently the medications that the doctors had him on while he was in the hospital rekindled a past problem that he has struggled with. That's why he says that he left the hospital. He says that he has been staying clean, but that he needs prayer. I told him of all of the wonderful people here praying for him, he is very touched, and asked me to extend his thanks and appreciation to all.
He is in another state, and has been on the streets.
Apparently he met a girl that stole his cell phone and a substantial amount of money from him. Maybe that was a blessing. He probably would have used the money to buy drugs.
He has a half sister in the Washington State area that his biological mother also gave up for adoption. She and Chris have never met. She and her parents are going to drive to pick Chris up in a few days and take him to their home in a remote rural area to try to help him. I spoke with them on the phone. They seem like wonderful Christian people. He doesn't want to return home at this time. He is afraid of all of the drug connections that he has available to him here.
He mostly apologized for what he has put us through.
He avoided answering the questions that I asked about his health.
I have turned everything over to God and know that he is in control. I feel at peace.

Thank You once again for all of your heartfelt prayers!
It means so much knowing that we aren't alone in this!

God Bless all of You!
Debbie

Oh Debbie, what good news, I'm so happy for you that He is alright and you heard from him. It sounds like he will be well cared for; "Thanks be to God for His everlasting love and mercy, thank you Jesus"!

I will continue to pray for Christopher & the whole family, God is so good!!!

The Lord has done some amazing things in our family as well.

May God continue to Bless you and yours!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

Regina,

Thanks so much for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated! We have a wonderful family in Christ, here at RFTH, and I feel God's presence as we gather together as one in Christ, to pray, worship, & watch for the Lord's soon return. I can't wait to meet Jesus, and all of your smiling faces in Heaven.

People say at times, that God doesn't speak to them, they are totally wrong. God speaks to us on a daily basis, through His Holy word. Many times, when I post Today's Promises from the Bible, a passage of scripture will practically leap off the page, and I know that God is speaking to me, and others whom are in need. This is why I posted the last couple of promises here, at the Prayer requests for everyone. He is speaking to us here, right where we are at present.

Thank you everyone, for making this a peaceful, loving, place that it has become. I couldn't have done it on my own, without your brotherly & sisterly love for the Lord and one another!

Please continue to pray for one another!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie,

Thank You for all of your prayers, and for your kind and encouraging words! The bible promises are awesome!

Without you and all of the time that you devote to RFTH, we wouldn't have this wonderful place to come to...to grieve, share, Love, and also rejoice with one another.
We are all one in Christ Jesus, and are all anxiously awaiting HIS return.

Most of us don't have many friends and family that share in our enthusiasm for HIS soon return.
RFTH connects us with like minded people that are encouraging and a blessing everyday!

Thanks again for all that you do and for your prayers!

In Christ's Love,
Debbie

UPDATE:

Dear RFTH family,

I received a call late last night from my son Christopher.
He is back in the hospital. He collapsed from weakness, high fever, and severe chest pain. He told them he has encardioitis, and was waiting for the blood work to come back to see how advanced the infection has become before they begin treatment.

We knew that without a miracle, that it was just a matter of time before it would come to this.
I pray that it was caught in time, and aggressive treatment can cure him of this potentially deadly infection!

Please remember Chris in your prayers!

Thank You for standing by me in this!

In Christ's Love,
Debbie

Debbie, anoint him with olive oil and pray for healing by the blood of Jesus and the name of Jesus. That is THE NAME above all names and according to scripture, "at the name of Jesus, every knee must bow of things in the earth, above the earth and beneath the earth." The name of endocarditis must bow to the name of Jesus. Healing is always God's will and illness is part of the curse. With Jesus we are BLESSED, not cursed and all that belongs to the curse must go when it is commanded to leave. The WORD also says that the prayer of faith will save the sick.

Debbie,

I am continuing prayer for Christopher daily!

Lord have mercy on your servant Christopher, in Jesus Holy name I pray! Amen!

Prayerfully,
Valerie

Texas Sue, Valerie, Regina, Tammy, and ALL my RFTH Family,

Thank You So very much for all of your prayers!!!
It means so much to me and my family to have such support.
I am so overwhelmed by all of the kind words, and prayer that is being offered up to our Lord in my son's behalf.

I just got off of the phone with Chris. I hope that the doctors have finally pounded into his head the seriousness of this condition. They have him on massive doses of antibiotics, and are awaiting test results to see if heart surgery will be needed.

It's hard having him in hospitalized in another state. He doesn't want to come home because he worries about all of his drug connections in the Salt Lake City area since he is battling with the demons of addiction.
I think drugs can be found anywhere. I worry about him being so far away, and not having family support.

Chris did say that he has handed everything over to God, and that he isn't worried. His girlfriend is going to leave to be with him. I hope she can knock some sense into him. He is going to be the death of Ken and I!

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful loving family here at RFTH! I can't wait to meet each and every one of you so very soon in heaven!

Much Love,
Debbie

Dear RFTH family,

Please continue to pray for healing for my son Chris!

He still has a staff infection in his bloodstream.
They are giving him antibiotic IV treatments every three hours. The staff infection has to be completely gone before they can start a PICC line to take care of the infection in his heart. The staff infection is delaying treatment needed for the endocardioitis.

Yesterday I went with my husband and some friends on a long motorcycle ride to benefit MDA. While on the back of my husband's Harley, I was praying for peace and comfort that the Rapture will be very soon. Suddenly I glanced up and saw a sign with a cross on it. The sign was indicating that there was a chapel at a truck stop.
Then, a few feet away there was a large sign for a Comfort Inn. I had an incredible feeling of nearness of the Rapture! In fact, I didn't think we would make it back home before Jesus came for us.

I really appreciate all of the Love and support that I have received here. It means so much!

With the Love of Jesus,
Debbie

Still praying everyday! Hugs!

Debbie,

I'm still remembering Christopher, in my prayers!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

There is really no change in Christopher's condition to report.
The staff infection in his bloodstream has been resistant to the antibiotics so far. Chris is still receiving several IV antibiotics every three hours. At each treatment, they have to use a new vein, so he is quite swollen.
The doctors test his blood often waiting for improvement.
They remain hopeful that the infection will clear up, and to get the PICC line in soon.

Chris has been upbeat, which is good news. The doctors have been allowing him to leave the hospital for short breaks in between treatments. He has been going to a coffee shop close by with WiFi, and has been able to spend a little time with friends, and have some meals away from the hospital. He is looking forward to getting out of the hospital and back to work. He says that he is ready to get married, and wants to make plans as soon as he gets out of the hospital and fully recovers, and gets back on his feet.

Chris asked me to extend his heart felt thanks to each of you that are praying for him! He is so overwhelmed by all of the support and kindness that you all have given him.

Thank You for remembering Chris and our family in your prayers! May God bless each and every one of you!

With the Love of Jesus,
Debbie

thank you for the update Debbie. will continue to pray for Christopher.

Debbie, thanks for the update; "They remain hopeful that the infection will clear up, and to get the PICC line in soon.

Chris has been upbeat, which is good news."

We're hopeful too, and are glad to hear Chris is upbeat and the doctors remain hopeful. I will continue to remember Christopher in our prayers!
I'm sure the rest of the members here will do likewise.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thank You ALL for your prayers! You all mean so much to me. I can't wait to meet each and every one of you!

I have some troubling news regarding my son.
I have been trying to reach him in the hospital for the last few days (the hospital that he was in is in another state).
The only information that I have been able to get is, he is no longer in the hospital. With him being an adult, they won't let me know if he just left again, or if he was released. I am guessing that he must have had enough and walked out. The last time I spoke with him before he went missing, he still had staff infection throughout his bloodstream. That had to be completely cleared up before they could put in the PICC line to aggressively treat the infection in the inner lining of his heart. I can't believe the doctors would just release him.
I am just sick! I was hoping that I would hear something from him before I had to post this news.

I'm afraid he may be using drugs again.
I feel like giving up on this kid.
We raised him in a Christian home, and in Christian school, gave him the best life imaginable. He walked away from a full scholarship to find his biological family
Unfortunately, Chris's biological family are all drug addicts with extensive criminal backgrounds. His birth mother is @#*. She lives with her partner. We just can't figure out how, or why he would walk out on a loving family to get mixed up with this mess. I thought we had a great relationship. I'm baffled.

Your continued prayers would be much appreciated.

Much Love to all,
Debbie

Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear that you can't get a hold of him. I know it's hard being a good and caring mother, and sometimes children act out when they get older. However, you have raised him in a Christian home, with good morals & values, surely the wayward son will return just like in the scripture.

Right now, you've done all you can, to locate his whereabouts, all you can do now, is pray and give it over to Jesus. Don't give up on him, Jesus knows all that is happening, and sometimes we just have to surrender all unto Him, if you can't handle it ourselves.

I'm still praying for Christopher, and I know others are as well. Trusting God will move in a mighty way for him, in Jesus name I pray.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thank You SOoOo much Valerie for all of your prayers, support, encouragement, and kindness!!!
It means so much to me! Without you and my RFTH family I would be alone in this situation.

My parents, sisters, extended family members, and friends gave up on Chris a long time ago. They all stopped asking about him, and act as if he doesn't exist.

Chris will be calling when he needs money or something.
Ken and I will no longer enable him with the reckless choices that he is making with his health and safety.
The only support that we can offer him is prayer.

Yes...I turned EVERYTHING over to Jesus!
As a mother, it is hard not to worry about our children.
God is in control of Christopher. I can't think any better reassurance than that!

I am praising God over the healing of your little dog!
Jesus loves all of our pets too! He created them to bring us so much joy and companionship.
We lost one of our little dogs a few months ago. It is so lonely without her.
I believe that your dog and my other little dog will be raptured with us very very soon. It surely can't be much longer now.

Come Sweet Lord Jesus!

Blessings,
Debbie

And mine, too! I'm counting on God to Rapture my Elmo when He Raptures me. Maybe, if I'm lucky, He'll give me the opportunity to grab hold of Elmo so I can hold him against my chest, before I blast off with the rest of you.

All,

We finally heard from Chris. He called to wish his dad "Happy Father's Day".

He said, that he has been overwhelmed trying to get his life back together after being released from the hospital last week, and he didn't stop to think that we may be worried.

Chris said, the doctors finally approved of the PICC line being put in, and released him from the hospital to come in for outpatient antibiotic treatments daily for two to three weeks (depending on blood results).

Chris has returned back to work on a part time basis until he is finished with his treatments, and has fully regained his strength. He has also been doing some painting and things for his landlord to help catch up on rent for the house that he rents from him. Chris was in contact with the man while he was in the hospital. His landlord told him not to worry, just to concentrate on getting better, and that he would work with him.

Please continue to keep Chris in your prayers for his complete recovery, and that he will be able to be successful at staying on track, and drug free.
I also pray that Chris will stay close to God. He claims that he is really trying, and that he has handed everything over to Jesus.

Thank You once again for lifting Chris and my family up to our Father in prayer! I believe that It's because of you that Chris is doing so well. Praise God! He is so wonderful and heard every prayer!

I thank God for all of you!

Blessings to all,
Debbie

Praise God, Thank you Jesus, for answered prayers!

Lord continue to heal and bless Christopher and his family, in Jesus holy name I pray!

Amen!