Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The U.S. planning to attack Iran (Persia)!

I just now heard on Fox10 News, that the U.S. is right now, planning to attack Iran (Persia)! Is WW3 about to begin, just B4 we're Raptured!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: The U.S. planning to attack Iran (Persia)!

Thank you Tammy. I just checked fox news online and there are a couple of articles about this. I wonder how much longer until war.

I don't think there is much time before this happens.If it is on Fox News then this is their way of telling the public. If this is true the rapture would have to be so close.

Bob, do you really think that's the way it is? I am thinking that something like this should be kept very private and not reported until it happens. anyway, I am sure you know better than me. I hope I am wrong because I want the rapture to happen asap. where things like that reported to the public before they happened?

No I don't know better than you. I am just thinking back to the Irac war when it went to the press first and then people started to watch. Then the war started.

This press issue does keep poping up. Something seems to be going on.

I believe Congress did get together on this issue a little while ago in a formal way and looked very concerned and serious.They did not look like they were joking around.

Thank you Bob. I don't remember how it was with Iraq but I guess they do sound serious and they said that within a few months, Iran would have moved any nuclear bombs underground so it won't be easy to do anything about it later.
I think they have limited time left to act.

Time for diplomacy with Iran is running out

Video at url below:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1644822930001/time-for-diplomacy-with-iran-running-out/

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

U.S. Congress expected to vote on legislation authorizing war with Iran

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

U.S. attack preparations finalized: The American ambassador to Israel said this week that not only was America willing to use military force to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons, but that preparations had already been made for a possible attack. “It would be preferable to resolve this diplomatically and through the use of pressure than to use military force,” the ambassador, Dan Shapiro, said at a meeting Tuesday of the Israeli bar association. “But that doesn’t mean that option is not fully available. And not just available, but it’s ready. The necessary planning has been done to ensure that it’s ready.” While American leaders, including President Obama and his defense secretary and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, have frequently said all options are on the table regarding Iran, the notion of specific plans being made is not something they typically talk about. In fact, at a March speech to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the pro-Israel lobby, Mr. Obama warned that “loose talk of war” could actually speed Tehran’s move toward weaponization, saying “now is not the time for bluster.” –NY Times

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/u-s-congress-expected-to-vote-on-legislation-authorizing-war-with-iran/