Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Most Dangerous Man in the World

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Most Dangerous Man in the World

Re: The Most Dangerous Man in the World

Thank you, Kathy G.

Wonder if George Soros could very well be the False Prophet, who'll be standing behind Zero, the AC?

Is he (Soros), the one you're suspecting of being the FP, Valerie?

Maranatha!
Tammy

What are your thoughts on this, Valerie?

Tammy & Kathy, I'm not sure who the false prophet will be as yet, but I'm sure who the A.C. will be.

That's why haven't answered, have to think upon this one.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie & Kathy,

I was listening to my local Christian Radio Station today.

I learned that Edward & Ann Kline have a book out that's titled--"Obama In The White House." Edward mentioned that Zero has a close intimate friend he keeps close to him, his name is Erik/Eric Whitaker.

Wonder if he (Whitaker) bears looking into, re: his background?

As for George Soros, seeing just how evil he truly is...I'm starting to wonder if he really might be the FP. But I realize that the FP must come from the RCC background, yes!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

If you have ever seen a photo of this man he looks as malignant as he is. Perhaps he is the forerunner for the AC acting in the same capacity as John the Baptist, preparing the way for the false christ. He is really up in age so he may just be the waymaker, the "mammon" rep buying AC's way into power. Don't think he will last long enough to be the false prophet.

Tammy..

The book is called

"The Amateur by Edward Klein" and I heard him on a radio station and was appalled at things I heard..I bet it will be a good read :)

Texas Sue
Perhaps he is the forerunner for the AC acting in the same capacity as John the Baptist, preparing the way for the false christ.

Texas Sue,

I thought that as well about "O", that he is a type of Antichrist a foreshadow of things to come fitting the pattern of what the AC will be like. I never like "O", he never settled well in my spirit. However, I never received a strong confirmation like Valerie, whom feels that he truly is the AC( Maybe I was not asking God the right question). Anyhow, I will say that overtime my mind has been open to the fact that he may be Indeed the AC.

One thing worth considering is this though, back to your reference of a "forerunner" or John the baptist type. If we are truly as close as we say and think we are to a rapture and perhaps WW3, then it seems to me there is not much time to play dress up, no time for a forerunner, because as soon as the Rapture Occurs and war breaks out, that's when the world will need a strong leader. In other words the AC must already be waiting in the wings. If it is not "O" then it must be someone else already in power. But "O" is definitely Shady and has consolidated to himself plenty of power and fame, I imagine all that fame and power can't go to waste. Therefore he must fill some sort of capacity I imagine In the AC storyline, either as AC or something else. However I agree with Tammy the False prophet will probably emerge from the RCC and so it seems to me "O " does not fit that bill.

Anyway, my point was just to say that it may be to late in the game for a forerunner type, The Ac should already be in power. What do you think?

Lucy

Not necessarily. Revelation states that the Antichrist will come from the "sea," meaning the Gentile nations, and that the False Prophet will come from the "land," meaning Israel. So the FP definitely won't be a Catholic pope. It's quite likely, however, that the pope will be the leader of the one-world religion that will ride herd on the Antichrist until the midpoint of the Tribulation.

Fellow RFTHees, I had them on my mind but I couldn't think of what they're called. I'm referring to the RCC Jesuit sect of Catholism, for which the FP will emerge. Why? B/c Zero also was, to the best of my knowledge, closely associated with them sometime in his life.

What are your thoughts on this?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, The False Prophet, will mostly likely be the last Pope, Petrus Romanus, Satan has invaded the Vatican. Yes he will come from the RC denomination. These are my thoughts, but I'm not sure 100%, on it.

There are many whom have the Anti-Christ Spirit in this world, however there will only be "One" A.C, and O is "The One" in my book!

This is a very interesting thread!

Maranatha!

Valerie