Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"I was a Churchgoer last year" (Published on May 16, 2012 by warningthepeople)

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

I was a Churchgoer last year
Published on May 16, 2012 by warningthepeople

I was a churchgoer until about a year ago, and about the Lord Jesus came to me and He said; "Andy Preach the gospel free of charge. The people in the churches are not glorifying me", and I decided to follow Jesus at that point with all my heart. He did not just reveal Himself to me one time. You know people think that I'm crazy. They say; "It was probably a demon you heard." You know; "You might be schizophrenic, you might be demonic." They say anything they want. But guys, I have met the Living God. I have knelt before Him and He has proved himself to me over and over again. He gives me life. His own hand pulled me from organized religion and into His truth. He pulled me out of sin, he drossed me. If you think that a demon is able to pull somebody out of sin, HOW can Satan's kingdom be divided? Satan is not going to fight against himself. The Lord Jesus is the one who purifies people, and the Lord Jesus is the one that is calling people out of the Babylon churches. He's calling people out of dead religion, and these churches that are apostate, and He's calling them into LIFE. Jesus Himself holds the words of life and if you desire life, you need to go straight to Jesus. A lot of people can see the hypocrisy in church, they can see the demonic work that is there, but they stay in the church because they think; "Where else will I go?" You know where you go? You go directly to Jesus! Jesus is the ONLY one that holds life. No church organization holds life! NO pastor holds life. ONLY Jesus HIMSELF holds life. If you don't believe my words, go to JESUS! HE IS THE ONE WHO HOLDS ALL TRUTH! I don't hold all truth. I only point to my King. The Lord Jesus is the one that called me, and HE is calling EVERYONE that wants to follow Him. It's your choice if you will choose to follow with ALL your heart. Jesus paid it all on the cross with HIS blood. Now the decision is ours if we will follow the Lord Jesus with ALL our heart. May the grace of Jesus be with you.

Re: "I was a Churchgoer last year" (Published on May 16, 2012 by warningthepeople)

Thanks for this post Calvin. God came in flesh to set us free from the law and religion,,,,not start another one My growth with Him has nothing but developed since not going to church. I am open to wherever He leads me though, and pray that He directs me to a body of believers. Tough process.