Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel Not Invited

Today's update on Prophecy In The News very revealing

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Israel Not Invited

Thanks Sue for posting this video!

Israel was not invited to participate in the war games! Since the last 3 years when Obama came into power, Washington, is supporting the Arab countries with billions of dollars in aid? While they (Obama) has decreased his support for Israel? This is very prophetic, and scriptual.

Soon the city of Damascaus will lay as a ruineous heap! Like Gary Stearman stated, Jordan too will be
suffer loss!

Nineteen nations which include many arab nations, like Jordan are participating at this very moment in these war games, the largest they have had in the last 10 years!!! Bible prophecy coming to past before our very eyes! What a time to be alive and to be a witness to all that is occuring here on earth at present.

This is a huge confirmation to me, that we are just about out of here at any second now of any day!

Hold on tight, we're going to soar through the air to meet Jesus in the clouds, when you least expect it...perhaps even tonight if God so wills!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, I could tell by the tone of Gary's voice that he thinks we are right on the edge of hearing that trumpet. I love these updates every day and I always learn something new. When reading Isaiah 17 I had no idea what it meant by the area of Arorer (?). Now I know from Gary Stearman that it is part of the area of Jordon. That means when Damascus goes,Jordon will be hit too. They actually have 2/3rds of the land that was originally set aside for Israel in the Balfour Declaration. England came back and carved it up and gave that big hunk of land to the Hashemite descendants.

God will see to it that Israel ends up with every inch of land originally given to Abraham, no matter whose hands it is in right now. It all comes back to the original owner. Looks like that may be sooner rather than later.

Sue, I totally agree with you, and I too love the updates by Gary! Yes I too noticed the tone of his voice that we are indeed on the edge of hearing that trumpet!

Here is another new source reporting on this as well.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

US Leads War Drill in Jordan - Israel Not Invited

The United States is leading what it described as the "largest military exercises in the Middle East in 10 years" in Jordan on Tuesday.

Eager Lion 2012 “is the largest exercise held in the region in the past ten years,” Major General Ken Tovo, head of the US Special Operations Forces, told reporters in Amman.

“Yesterday we began to apply the skills that we have developed over the last weeks in an irregular warfare scenario … They will last for approximately the coming two weeks,” he added.

“The message that I want to send through this exercise is that we have developed the right partners throughout the region and across the world … insuring that we have the ability to … meet challenges that are coming to our nations,” Tovo said.

Over 12,000 soldiers are taking part in the war games, representing 19 countries, including Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Pakistan, Qatar, Britain, France, Italy, Spain and Australia.

Jordanian army operations and training chief Major General Awni Adwan said the military exercise “has been in the planning phase for the past three years.”

“No forces will be deployed north … the exercise is not connected to any real world event,” Adwan said when asked if the war games were related to the ongoing violence in Jordan’s northern neighbor Syria.

"This has nothing to do with Syria. We respect the sovereignty of Syria. There is no tension between the Syrians and us. Our objectives are clear,” Adwan said.

Israel – despite having extensive security agreements with Jordan – was not invited to participate in the exercises. Several Arab nations participating in the drill are still formally at war with the Jewish state.

Washington has granted Amman $2.4 billion in military and economic aid in the past five years, according to official figures

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/155840#.T7SHwPVOdqe