Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pray for my husband and our family

Please pray for my husband, David and our family. I just awakened from a bad dream - my husband was eating dinner and became very ill. He had to run outside and vomit. I called his name and ran to help him. Then I woke.

Last month I had a dream/vision like that I saw my son fallen on the ground, I rebuked it in Jesus' name. That morning he fell from the top of a 20 foot ladder. He was ok (I thank God and bless Him for it) but lost time at work, then had to go in when he should have been home in bed, but couldn't afford to stay home.

I won't just rebuke the dream this time - but ask for you to agree with me in prayer, for his protection.

Also we need the Lord's help to intervene in our finances,
and protection from the enemy since we are being attacked on all sides.

Thank you for praying & I pray for the RFTH family and yours,
Love & blessings

Re: Pray for my husband and our family

I am in agreement with you Hismerc153 and rebuke that dream. Don't worry, God is still in control!

Lord protect this family, from the enemy's harmful deeds. Put a hedge around them, and keep them safe under your wing until, Jesus' returns for His own at the Rapture. Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thank you so much Valerie - It means so much to me that you are holding us up in prayer - I pray that the Lord answer all your prayers as well.

Love you

Please remember to pray for Hismerc153, her husband and family.

Thanks!

Valerie

Today's Promise from the Bible

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Isaiah 66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

Reflection

When the circumstances of life loom fierce and threaten to beat us down—when the seeming futility of our earthly endeavours brings sorrow oppressive, our God will be a comfort to us. He promises consolation. He promises to heal our hearts. He promises us strength in faith. He is our God and He is good!

http://promises.blueletterbible.org/

For you Hismerc153,and all at RFTH whom are going through trials or tribulation!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Reflection

Implicit in Peter's direction to the believer to cast away all cares to the feet of God is the truth that God Himself will care for them. God is powerful! He is sovereign, calling all matters into submission to His will! And He cares for us! If such a powerful God cares for us and our needs, can we fail to cast mastery of our cares and worries into His mighty hands?

http://promises.blueletterbible.org/