Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just confirming!!!! "WE ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE!!!"

ALL:

You'll just have to take my word for it, Jesus is letting
us know we are LEAVING!!!!

In the last few days, things have become clear and, only
this morning, I was FLOORED by a confirmation which
I shared in the dream section.

NotzrimWoman, "Outcasts of Israel" YouTube:
MAJOR CONFIRMATION!!!!!! GLORY!!!!!!!

After posting this, I came down to make my coffee. As
I was doing so, I kept hearing a little, "beep"....."beep"
....."beep", and couldn't figure where it was coming from.
But, I turned and looked more closely and it was from the
microwave.

Evidently, what happens is, when there is time left on the
microwave that is not "used", it then comes across a little
screen showing minutes and seconds. But, this "beep"
going on is something "new". I haven't noticed that and
when I just went to re-check the "beeping" wasn't going on.

So, my question...

"Did this have to do with the EXTREME EXCITEMENT
that is in my heart over the post in the dream section
(and STILL resonates) which I just did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Why am I going into this?

Because the "TIME" showing in the window of the microwave
was shown as "1:20". In other words, "1" for minutes and "20"
for seconds but you can only see "1:20".

Soooooooooooooo....................

I just think to myself.....................

There were "120 WAITING" on Pentecost!!! [BELIEVE ME,
MOST CHRISTIANS ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!]

And they were "WAITING" in the upper room on the Lord to
show Himself. He did on Pentecost!!!!! I'm NOT setting a
date but I am saying that, to me, it looks like He is about to
"SHOW UP"!!!!!

Personally, by the signs, it could be ANY TIME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Acts 1 (KJV)
13 And when they were come in, they went up into an
upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and
John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew,
and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon
Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.
14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and
supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of
Jesus, and with his brethren.
15 And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the
disciples, and said, (the number of names together were
about an hundred and twenty,)

Re: Just confirming!!!! "WE ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE!!!"

Calvin, you could be right target...

As I was watching the Weather Channel, they showed us what the upcoming eclipse of the sun will look like. It looked like to me, Jesus announcing His engagement to us, His bride...via a form of an engagement ring with the diamond on top.

Thinking back on it, I believe that in my last dream I had had, for when Jesus summoned me to "Come Up Hither!" - me being in the spirit, He was showing me that diamond-looking eclipse of the sun. So...

When He announces His engagement to us, doesn't it make sense to you that our Bridegroom is getting ready to come for us, His bride?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi there, it's funny because during last fall's high alert I couldn't shake the feeling from my spirit that late May was much more significant, and here we are with current events absolutely confirming this.

By the way, as soon as I know my address in heaven I will let you guys know,,,, we'll do lunch, lol.

Sounds good to me!

Kathy G., Calvin, & Trevor--

I forgot to tell you that (just like your microwave's ticking 4x) my laptop computer also dinged 4x when I was just on it. The time shown was around 11:10 a.m. (MT).

Cal, I too, suspect as to just who was behind our microwaves & PCs making those strange noises.

Anyhoo, what do ya' think of me seeing a photo of our engagement ring Jesus made with the sun & moon, I saw on the Weather Channel? For we living in the western atmosphere will get to see (will it be this evening?), eh!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy:

That is a TOTALLY different analogy and VERY welcome!!!!!!

AND IT FITS!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Things are about to get "ROUGH" down here!!! Time to
GO UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~

As I was watching the Weather Channel, they showed us what the upcoming eclipse of the sun will look like. It looked like to me, Jesus announcing His engagement to us, His bride...via a form of an engagement ring with the diamond on top.

Thinking back on it, I believe that in my last dream I had had, for when Jesus summoned me to "Come Up Hither!" - me being in the spirit, He was showing me that diamond-looking eclipse of the sun. So...

What!?! My analogy re: Jesus' eclipse of the sun engagement ring for us, His bride fits!?! Waaayyy cool!!!

Wish a picture of the upcoming eclipse as shown to us via the Weather Channel, could be posted here... here for all to see.

Maranatha!
Tammy

fair use for information and discussion purposes

Praise Yeshua!!! Time is HERE!

Thanks Calvin for the dream confirming what we are now looking at regarding the Sun.

Leave it up to Texas Sue to find the actual mug snapshot. Not to much passes Texas Sue.

Yes Trevor I would like to have lunch with you in heaven. I believe I had a dream of me and many others eating food in heaven just recently. I know this is going to be almost impossible to believe but I could actually feel my spirit tasting the food. I could tell the food was from heaven.

I only have dreams when I am hungry about food but on this particular night I was not hungry.

The Sun does look like an engagment ring in this snapshot. Don't know when but we are about to go home.

Calvin, Trevor, KathyG, Clay, Tammy, Texas Sue, Bob D., I can't wait to meet you all face to face in Heaven. After lunch in Trevor's Home in Heaven, you're all invited to Supper at my Home! The food will be Heavenly!!! We can spend some time chatting about our watching days, and thanking God we finally arrived!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Well all these invitations sound mighty good to me. Nothing more fun than getting together to talk over a great meal. When everyone is through with the progressive dinner from Trevor's to Valerie's, then come on over to my place for dessert. I'm thinking homemade ice cream and a big delicious Pecan Pie with Hazelnut coffee!!!

It is pretty exciting to know that we are closer to leaving than we have ever been and to see all the dominoes line up. The sooner the better and we can all begin enjoying forever!! :)

You had me at Pecan Pie, Texas Sue!! Can't wait to see you all!!

Hey, we'll have to invite Jesus to this little potluck!

I was just checking in and can see I missed quite a bit. Looks like I'll be having lots of company,,,, and inviting Jesus to this potluck? Jesus, this thread is your invitation,,,, please join us!

I'm cautious when talking about timeframes, but boy are we in it ,,, no doubt about it!

T/Sue, thanks sooo much for that mug shot of the eclipsed sun.

Trevor, & fellow RFTHees, my goodness!!! Wouldn't we have huge gathering at our heavenly homes, and with Jesus as our special guest of honor too!!!

As I read your invitation, I was thinking that aside from us...when there are sooo many interesting folks for which to sup with. Infact, the list would be like totally endless, wouldn't it!?

That's why I can't wait for our Judgment Seat of Christ/or Bema Seat Judgment to happen. We can learn sooo much from ALL our fellow Rapturees (both past & present). WOW!!! AWESOME!!! Right!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Jesus will be the guest of Honor at Supper im my house!
He will be seated at the Head of the Table, and the best seat in the house will be His. The Supper will be fit for the King of Kings & Lord of Lords. We will spend time thanking the Lord for His sacrifice, on the cross for us sinners. We will dine with Jesus, talk with Him, laugh, and maybe even shed a tear of thanksgiving, that we finally arrived home. It will be awesome, and just think, we'll be with our beloved Lord for eternity.

We love you Jesus, and can't wait to dine with you in your Kingdom in Heaven! Amen!

Valerie

I am RSVP'ing YES to all of the above, oh my goodness, I am finally starting to get that giddy feeling I had last Rosh Hashanah. It can't be that much longer brothers and sisters!

My jaw dropped open when I read the heading of your message, Calvin! Last night, I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner, and lots of times Jesus comes to visit me when I'm doing that. I think it's kind of funny. As I was cleaning the stove, I suddenly thought, and felt very strongly, "I HAVE TO GO! I HAVE TO LEAVE!" Over and over again, I kept feeling that.

I think it's going to be SOON!

Blessings,

DianeG

Oh my goodness & wow, wow, wow!! These words, "we're just about to leave" were dancing thru' my head this morning as well ~ and I came here with the intention of starting such a thread! Looks like I didn't have to.

Interesting: on Drudge... none other than "zero" is giving ADVICE TO EUROPE at the G8 summit -- RE: the fall/crash of the euro!!! And of course, the words, "global security" are tossed into the article.

Wow, guys -- our departure to heaven really COULD be *this month*!!

If not this month, I'd have to think next month as an extreme possibility -- but still hoping for this month.... after all, it will only take a split second for it to happen! And by all the signs, it is time, it is time, it is time!!!!!!

MARANATHA!!!!!

This was posted 6 hours ago, today - May 20th, on another forum. This is exciting, angels preaching that Jesus is coming.

I remember that my sister told me of having car trouble one cold day in Dallas. She was all alone and this was before cell phones. She got out of the car to check and an old car pulled up behind her. The man who got out offered to help, looked under the engine and checked the battery. Whatever he did caused the car to start. She got into her car and when she turned to wave to him, both he and the car had simply disappeared. He had not had time to start his car and pull away, he was just gone. We both think it was an angel.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-discussion-forum/angelic-visitation-jesus-is-coming

I was listening to an end-times Bible teacher on the way home from work today. He said that in the U.S. a NATIONAL ID will begin to be required here as of January 15, 2013. I know that in the obamacare health bill, a "chip" with all of our info - banking, medical, everything - will be required beginning March of 2013. To me this is more reason to believe that the church must be raptured out of here before 2012 is up. The mark of the beast business can't begin until the RESTRAINER is removed and that is the Holy Spirit in the Believers!!! Stay ready and keep looking UP!!!!!!!! :D

EDIT NOTE:
Just saw this article where Bilderberg group is pushing for an EU electronic ID this year - looks like the push is world wide and moving faster than expected:

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2012/May26/2631.html

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

THANKS Texas Sue for the encouraging reminders!!!

That thought about the o-care bill REQUIRING that "chip" by next year ~ came to me just the other day.

Looking up, up, UP!!

Texas Sue, & Blessed Hope,

The same thought came to my mind too; with O'Health care chip coming into effect very shortly our Rapture is surely this year!

Don't know the hour or day, but just that our Lord Jesus said to watch the signs, so that we would know that it is near even at the door! This is just another sign and confirmation, that the Rapture is imminent.

Time to Leave this world behind!

Maranatha!

Heaven is our Home!

Valerie

So can we all be in the "upper room" together, in one accord on Pentecost, waiting for the Lord to come like he promised?

A dear lady, as a mom to me, who is in her 90's says its close. She has been looking for lots of years so I believe her witness in addition to yours. Its close.
Maranatha