Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IF OUR EYES MEET by Annie MacEgan - Poem

Dear Valerie, I wrote this poem recently and felt it may have been given to me to share. The name Annie MacEgan is the name I use for my poetry, it is my great grandfathers sir name and my poem is copywriten. I give my full permission for you to post this poem on Rapture flight to heaven DATED 15/05/12 if you see fit. Thankyou for all your time and efforts for all of us . Love to you Annie

IF OUR EYES MEET

IF YOU SHOULD EVER LOOK MY WAY SHOULD OUR EYES MEET I’D BACK AWAY WITH TREMBLING HEART AND STAMMERING SPEACH I’D SHIFT MY GAZE SHOULD OUR EYES MEET
TO KNOW YOU AND BE KNOWN BY YOU IS SOMETHING I JUST LONG TO DO, BUT SURELY THIS CAN’T REALLY BE THAT GOD HIMSELF WOULD GAZE AT ME.
DESPERATE THOUGH I YEARN FOR YOU I KNOW YOU KNOW ME THROUGH AND THROUGH, COULD IT BE THAT LOVE SUBLIME WOULD WANT ME STILL AND CALL ME THINE.
WHAT IF THERE IS FOUND IN ME GREAT BEAUTY I CAN’T CLEARLY SEE AND WHAT IF MY BELOVED KING SHOULD CHOOSE MY HAND TO WEAR HIS RING.
OH THE SPLENDER THAT WAS WROUGHT IN THE GOWN THAT JESUS BOUGHT, PURCHASED WITH HIS PRINCLY BLOOD FOR HIS BRIDE WITH ALL HIS LOVE
PURE AND SPOTLESS IM ARRAYED, NO LONGER TIMID AND AFRAID, NOW AT LAST THE MOMENTS HERE THE KING OF KINGS WILL MEET ME HERE, ENRAPTURED I NOW TILT MY FACE, UPLIFTED AS OUR EYES EMBRACE.LOVE NOW FILLS ME WITH ITS FIRE, HERE I REALIZE MY DESIRE. ETERNITY IS JUST THE START TO SPEND THE PASSION IN MY HEART. HERE I’LL GAZE UPON THE ONE WHOM GOD CALLS MY BELOVED SON
Annie MacEgan 2012©

Re: IF OUR EYES MEET by Annie MacEgan - Poem

Beautiful poem Annie!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Makes me long even more for the Lord's coming at the Rapture, when I read it.

I put the thread back up, on how to post at this forum at the top. I must of unpinned it by mistake!

The Title of the thread is:

"Important - Must Post Information on All Posts & Videos! Be a Part of the Solution not Problem! "

Scroll down about 4 posts, and you'll come to

"Basic Instructions for Using and Posting on Message Board"

Click the url below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1215947&cmd=show

God Bless!

Valerie