Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Rainbow" over O's head - backwards Noah / Noah revisited & 17-17-17!!!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

Because of my experience last night of 4 knocks waking
me out of a SOUND sleep at 11:10 and then watching as
the clock changed seconds later to 11:11 (and my being
up for about 2 hours), I slept late and had shown to my
mother (this AM) part of the following VERY EXCELLENT
YouTube "Biblical" breakdown explanation from Daryl:

"THE FIRST GAY PRESIDENT": Newsweek Declares Obama

I would CERTAINLY recomment your watching the above.

As "things" came together for this post, I was thinking
about a very short Email that I "JUST" got this morning
from Elliot Hong (THANKS!!!):

...When Virginia Arnke had a vision of Heaven she heard
...an importance of "17"

...Charles of Five Doves thinks May 17 as well.

...Blessings,

...Elliot

My answer:

...THANKS!!!!!!!!

...Hopefully something to do with....................

...From: Sat., Jan. 1, 2011 - 1/1/11, U.S. judgment intensifies
...ADD 502 DAYS / "17" MOONS (of 29.53 days)
...To: Thursday, May 17, 2012
...17 = "VICTORY"

AND.............

How VERY INCREDIBLE that Dayrl Lawson (YouTube above)
was comparing the "RAINBOW HALO" on top of Obama on the
Newsweek cover...........

..............to Noah and saying that's NOT given for gays but was
given by God as a promise to the occupants of the Earth that
He would NOT destroy the Earth again by flood. The reason,
Daryl says, God destroyed the occupants of the Earth the FIRST
time was because homosexuality, etc.

[PLEASE WATCH JUST THE FIRST MINUTE OF HIS YOUTUBE!]

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genesis 7 (KJV)
10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the
waters of the flood were upon the earth.
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the
second month, the seventeenth day of the month,
the same day were all the fountains of the great )
deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were
opened.

Soooooooooo.......................

By this, again, you can plainly "SEE" how Obama looks at
the Bible. He lies and manipulates it to where "he" is the
HERO of a "biblical" type (in his mind):

Understanding Obama: The Making of a Fuehrer

Daniel 11 (KJV)
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt
himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak
marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till
the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall
be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of
women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

[I'll close with words from a recent post.]

Obama is a person who is able to say that "God is only who we limit
ourselves to imagine that He should be." Demonic spirits ALWAYS
justify "God" being something else. The devil in the Garden of Eden
LIED to Eve and told her God would NOT be as she thought.

So, since "God" can be ANYTHING we imagine Him to be, then, we
SURELY don't want someone dogmatic to come along and say that
He CAN'T be like that!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........................

"Let's see now, who but these PESKY CHRISTIANS WHO BELIEVE
THE BIBLE are causing ALL THE TROUBLE!?"

Well, Obama "IS" like that and homosexuals have allowed a demonic
spirit to invade their lives and NOW they also believe like that!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WORLD IS ABOUT TO BECOME A WORLD LIKE WE
HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF THE
EARTH!!!! CHRISTIANITY AND ISRAEL WILL BE THE BIG
ENEMIES HERE. WE HAD BEST GET READY AND REPENT
BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD AND HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST!!!

"LOVE AND BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Genesis 3 (KJV)
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

From Webster.com:
Definition of APOSTASY

APOSTASY
1: renunciation of a religious faith

Daniel 7 (KJV)
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that
shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall
be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High,
and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think
to change times and laws: and they shall be given into
his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away
his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Romans 1 (KJV)
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

==================================

The Holy Spirit Laid it HEAVY on my heart to IMMEDIATELY record and release this video.

Re: "Rainbow" over O's head - backwards Noah / Noah revisited & 17-17-17!!!

About being woken up last night by knocks:
Calvin, the videogame "Diablo 111" with slogan "Evil is back" was released last night at midnight. Now I'm not going to get into whether its ok to play games...
Any of you old enough to remember Hansel and Gretel?
Grimm's Tales? Riley's Farm stories? Ok, the point though is that "Evil Is Back" like the days of Noah.
Calvin, you were woke up because maybe its "time to pray" "time to get on the ark"
The ground is not just damp, its "reigning" evil.

Judgement isn't going to be a flood covering the earth this time, God keeps His promises. No it's going to be by fire 2Peter 3:7.

Re: "Rainbow" over O's head - backwards Noah / Noah revisited & 17-17-17!!!

Regina
About being woken up last night by knocks:
Calvin, the videogame "Diablo 111" with slogan "Evil is back" was released last night at midnight. Now I'm not going to get into whether its ok to play games...
Any of you old enough to remember Hansel and Gretel?
Grimm's Tales? Riley's Farm stories? Ok, the point though is that "Evil Is Back" like the days of Noah.
Calvin, you were woke up because maybe its "time to pray" "time to get on the ark"
The ground is not just damp, its "reigning" evil.

Judgement isn't going to be a flood covering the earth this time, God keeps His promises. No it's going to be by fire 2Peter 3:7.

First, our Rapture...and 2nd, 7-years of Tribulation...

Maranatha!
Tammy