Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7 Days Notice

I read somewhere that Grant Jeffrey was unconcious for 7 days and then went home with Jesus. The 7 days part stood out to me.

I have not been able to escape the thought that his passing may be our 7 day notice. Maybe, maybe not, but the thought keeps running through my mind. He passed after 11 pm on Friday, May 11.

After God told Noah and his family to get into the ark, He closed the door seven days later and the flood began. Calvin posted a word in the dreams, visions section this weekend entitled, "Get Into The Ark". . Coincidence? I don't know, just sayin'...

Re: 7 Days Notice

Texas Sue & Everyone,

It's a possiblity that this may be the case, we don't know for certain. God knows, and hopefully we'll soon find out. If there ever was a time to trust God totally, this is the time. I know that God always does things in His perfect timing!

The Lord also let's His own know the time is very near, and the specific event is about to occur.

In Noah's day, God warned him and his family ahead of time to get into the Ark. Therefore the Lord, said "Come In" and the door was shut.

In Lot's day, God warned him and his family ahead of time to "Come Out" of Sodom & Gommorah, before He destroyed it.

Therefore, most likely the Lord will warn us in a some way beforehand, to "Come Up" and meet Him in the air; either beforehand or simulatenously as sudden destruction falls on Earth.

Will the warning be a length of days, for example 7 days? Or will the warning be a length of hours, minutes or seconds?

Personally, I feel, it will be a length of time, perhaps, for example, 7 hours, 7 minutes, or 7 seconds! I should call it a "Heads Up" announcement moreso than a warning, to ease our minds because many will be in fear, as to what is about to take place here on earth.

Fear not the Lord is with us! He will remove us from harms way in time!

Here we see Noah was in the ark and 7 days later the ark was shut and on the same day destruction or flood came.

Genesis 7:7 And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons' wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood.

God calls Noah into the ark, and 7 days later, the flood comes. So, Noah is a type of the rapture before the 7 year tribulation, at the end of which all of God's enemies are destroyed at Armageddon, like in the flood.

Genesis 7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Genesis 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Genesis 7:5 And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

Here we see Lot, was guided by the Angels out of the city, the next morning, although he was warned by them the night before!

Genesis 19

14 So Lot went out and said to his future sons-in-law who were pledged to marry his daughters, "Hurry and leave this city! The Lord is about to destroy it!" But they thought Lot was joking.

15 At dawn the next morning, the angels begged Lot to hurry. They said, "Go! Take your wife and your two daughters with you so you will not be destroyed when the city is punished."

16 But Lot delayed. So the two men took the hands of Lot, his wife, and his two daughters and led them safely out of the city. So the Lord was merciful to Lot and his family.17 After they brought them out of the city, one of the men said, "Run for your lives! Don't look back or stop anywhere in the valley. Run to the mountains, or you will be destroyed."

18 But Lot said to one of them, "Sir, please don't force me to go so far!19 You have been merciful and kind to me and have saved my life. But I can't run to the mountains. The disaster will catch me, and I will die.20 Look, that little town over there is not too far away. Let me run there. It's really just a little town, and I'll be safe there."

21 The angel said to Lot, "Very well, I will allow you to do this also. I will not destroy that town.22 But run there fast, because I cannot destroy Sodom until you are safely in that town." (That town is named Zoar, because it is little.)

In both places we see, that God didn't destroy the places where Noah lived or Lot, until they were safe and out of harms way. So shall it be with us also, God will make sure we are safe, beforehand.

Look up our redemption draws nigh, anytime now!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: 7 Days Notice

Valerie, I love all that you have written. It is good to be reminded that God does indeed let us know when He is bringing judgment. Jesus said that we are no longer servants but friends. Friends talk to each other. The examples of both Noah and Lot being warned and removed before judgment are very strong pictures of God's merciful nature and a wonderful encouragment for us as we see the dark horizon forming in front of us.

Remember that Elijah also knew he was leaving and the DAY that he was leaving. Elisha and the school of the prophets also knew. That's three examples of foreknowledge of an event. Paul said that we are not in the dark and the day will not come upon us as a thief!