Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mid-East Prophecy Update - May 13th, 2012 by Pastor J.D. Faraq

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Mid-East Prophecy Update - May 13th, 2012 by Pastor J.D. Faraq

I have never heard this man give a bad prophecy update. He goes over several reasons why as he phrased it are close to the end.

I also like the fact that he always urges people to get right with the Lord.That is why we do what we do. To not only get our own life right with the Jesus Christ but to invite people to get their lives right with God.

I am sure many people are respomding to that prod.

Bob,

You have just given an excellent reason as to why I like to listen to Pastor J.D.'s prophecy updates...and why I post them.

While it seems most pulpits in the U.S. avoid prophecy like a plague, J.D.'s prophecy insights, observations and analogy's are "spot-on"...IMHO.

He calls himself as "not being the sharpest knife in the drawer"...I, however, beg to differ.

I would too, especially when he made the observation that the Nations of Psalm 83 are different than Ezekiel 38 and 39. They are also invading for 2 different reasons. That is another truth I did not know.

With everything happening, these 2 different wars or invasions could not be to far away.

Knowing that the countries are different should help us better watch for these signs. At least I know it helped me.

The order in which he had the wars taking place is something to think about, although I could never say that I am dogmatic that he is right on that issue. Then again maybe he is correct.

The Bible must be the Word of God if each of these Nations are different because the book of Psalms was written at a different time than the book of Ezekiel.Not one Nation is mentioned twice.

Rereading Psalm 83 for the umpteenth time, it says in v3 that they take crafty counsel
v5 they consulted
v 12 who said
The psalmist is asking God to do something about it so that v18 men may know that YHWH is most high over all the earth.

-is there actually a war as a result of all this consulting amongst haters of Israel?
-or does God do something without a war being started? Anyone have insight on this?
imho, Ps 83 counseling and consulting is going on now.

(Edited to add) Pastor JD points out that these in Ps.83 are absent in Ezekiel 38, 39 so "something" has happened...

Does God's response to Psalm 83 fall under "wars and rumors" of wars before Revelation seals happen?
There are verses in Amos 9 that talk about sifting Israel and then in v12 that Israel will possess the remnant of Edom and of all the heathen. Do you think this possession of Edom is after Christ returns the second time to earth?

In Rev 6 there are people hiding from the wrath of the Lamb; and in Rev 7 there is the sealing of the 144,000. Thoughts?

Help. Talk pls.

Hi Reginia. The only thing I can say on this matter is we are going to have to wait and see how all of this unfolds. Maybe from heaven but what is most interesting is that these Nations seem to be coming together just as the Bible fortold.

Pastor Faraq is among a few that say Psalm 83 is the first war(he believes it is a war)but that also could work the other way. Ez. 38 and 39 could take place first and then Psalm 83 could follow with those remaining Nations to fulfill prophecy.

I know we are so close to the time of the end but on many of these subjects I just wait for further revelation.You asked some tough questions???

Thanks Bob for your reply. My heart towards Israel has me wondering so much. I have family there and I don't want harm to come to them. Even if they were not there, I would still want Israel to continue and for Jerusalem to be protected. I know about the verses about half of the city being taken. Its hard for me to read this. This is out of my control,eh? and in the hands of the Lord. I do pray for them. My mind says, is it now Lord? Will You defend them now?
I wondered if there was some other part of the Bible that I've missed that clarifies about Ps 83.
Yes, just have to wait and see how it plays out.
Trust in the Lord and don't lean on my own understanding, that's what I need to do.

Ascencion Day is Thurs---this is 3 days before the annular eclipse. If it please the King, my Lord, please can we go home with You.