Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WAKE UP! Family is NOT GOD! / Adult Christians Stuck in Preschool

WAKE UP! Family is NOT GOD!
Published on May 12, 2012 by warningthepeople

Christians need to WAKE UP! They need to realize that their family is NOT God. They have names for their gods and their god's names are their sons their daughters their mothers their fathers and their grandparents. They worship their family. They would never say that, but they honor their family FAR above God. This is what Jesus said in Matthew chapter 10 verse 37; "He who loves father or mother more than Me is NOT worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me." Many families are spending a lot of time together, and that seems perfectly fine, but their glorifying their own get-togethers. If you go to their get-togethers you realize that it is all about themselves, it's all VANITY. It is certainly not about the King and about pointing others to Jesus in this world. It is all about themselves, their food and the company. This is what Jesus also said in Luke chapter 14 verse 26; "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple." If you truly want to be a disciple of Jesus you cannot worship your family as god. You have to cut down your false gods, toss them out and start worshiping the King. Christians need to WAKE UP! Today is the day to WAKE UP! You cannot be a disciple of Jesus and be worshiping false gods. May the grace of Jesus be with you.

==============

Adult Christians Stuck in Preschool
Published on May 12, 2012 by warningthepeople

There are many adult Christians who are stuck in preschool spiritually. The Holy Spirit is the Teacher, but they stopped listening to the Holy Spirit and so they started to get a bad grade and they failed. The Holy Spirit is NOT like a human teacher. The Holy Spirit will NOT let you graduate a grade if you have been disobedient. If you are a Christian who has been lacking faith and not asking for the Holy Spirit's guidance. Your faith will be stunted, because it is impossible to please God without faith. And it is impossible to grow spiritually without the Holy Spirit. Many Christians are trying to do it on their own, and they grow and they grow and they grow physically. They grow older, and they are old full grown Christians in their faith, but they are still stuck in preschool spiritually. It is a problem. They become very prideful because now they have seen so many things, they have read the Bible so many times. They have heard so many sermons. But they are just puffed up with pride and they are still in diapers. If truly you want to graduate, if you want to grow in your faith, you have to ask the Holy Spirit to continue to grow you. There's no way you can be taught and learn and grow without the Holy Spirit. So if you think you can do it by your own knowledge and your own understanding, you're just going to be stuck in preschool. Do you REALLY want the guidance of the Holy Spirit? Do you really want to graduate from preschool and get on with your spiritual life with Jesus? OR are you content being in spiritual diapers? Are you content being in preschool? It is your decision. The only one who is going to decide is you. Are you going to choose to start listening to the Holy Spirit? May the grace of Jesus be with you.