Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"What Was Jesus Like As A Baby?" by Mark Lowry

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day, I thought that you RFTH mothers would enjoy this sweet little story by Gaither Vocal Band member--Mark Lowry.

I wonder if Mary realized the power, authority, and majesty she cradled in her arms that first Christmas morning.

Wrapped in swaddling clothes...in an eight-pound bundle...gaining nourishment from her breast...was God. She had just given birth to the one who created her--the fullness of the godhead looking around with the wide-eyed wonder of a newborn.

God became a crying, nursing, diaper-wearing baby boy.

They tell me every mother counts the fingers and toes of her newborn child...to make sure they're all there.

But I wonder if Mary realized those tiny hands that curled around her fingers were the same hands that formed mankind? Those little feet were the same feet that had walked on streets of gold and been worshiped by angels. That tiny infant voice had once spoken worlds into existence.

On that first Christmas morning when she kissed her newborn child, she wasn't just kissing a baby--she was kissing the face of God.

God became one of us...with our limitations. He left his ability to be everywhere. He left His ability to know everything. He, like us, had to get His information from the Father. He left His throne in heaven to become a newborn baby boy. What a way for God to enter the world!

Who could have devised such a plan...but God?

+++++++++

And here is Mark's song that can be sung the year round...

Mary Did You Know?

Mary did you know
That your baby boy will one day walk on water?
Mary did you know
That your baby boy will save our sons and daughters?
Did you know
That your baby boy has come to make you new?
This child that you delivered
Will soon deliver you

Mary did you know
That your bay boy will give sight to a blind man?
Mary did you know
That your baby boy will calm the storm with His hand?
Did you know
That your baby boy has walked where angels trod?
And when you kiss your little baby
You've kissed the face of God

Mary did you know?
The blind will see
The deaf will hear
The dead will live again
The lame will leap
The dumb will speak
The praises of the Lamb

Mary did you know
That your baby boy is Lord of all creation?
Mary did you know
That your baby boy will one day rule the nations?
Did you know
That your baby boy is heaven's perfect Lamb?
This sleeping child you're holding
Is the Great I Am

~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

"Mary, Did You Know?" by Mark Lowry (with David Phelps & Guy Penrod)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=POWIJw8JVeU

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Some how this video won't show up in my post Please help me get it up! Thank you.

Re: "What Was Jesus Like As A Baby?" by Mark Lowry

Here is Mark's "Mary, Did You Know" w/David Phelps & Guy Penrod!

"Mary, Did You Know?" By Mark Lowry/David Phelps/Guy Penrod

www.youtube.com/watch?v=POWIJw8JVeU&feature=relmfu

Mods, I'm having problems posting Mark's above song (check link) to my thread. Please won't you help me getting it here w/him (Mark), David & Guy as back-up singers singing this song? Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

"The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.
Sorry about that."

That is the error message I get when I go to that URL.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

http://youtu.be/P0WIJw8JVeU

It's so beautiful Tammy, thanks so much!

I found the correct video, and the url as well.

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Valerie,

I'm very thrilled to hear that you enjoyed Mark's little story--"What Was Jesus Like As A Baby?"...and his "Mary, Did You Know?" song too.

Thank you very much for doing what both Kathy G. & I were having problems with...posting Mark's youtube video.

I'm not married, and nor am I a mother either, but thank you anyway just the same though.

I can wish all you RFTH moms...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. I found Mark's above story in my The Answer (New Century Version) Bible.