Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grant Jeffrey's Teaching on the Rapture

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Re: Grant Jeffrey's Teaching on the Rapture

Thanks for posting some of his teachings. I always knew Grant Jeffrey but never really was to familar with a lot of his books and sermons.

I'm sorry to hear that he is very sick. This must be tough for him and his family. God does seem to be taking some generals home before the rapture.

When he spoke, even though he was very logical in how he walked people through his position, there still seemed to be a gentle spirit about him. I could tell it was Jesus working and living inside of him.

Re: Grant Jeffrey's Teaching on the Rapture

Just a friendly heads up:

Grant is not "very sick" any more, Bob D & others who aren't yet aware ~ but rather he will *NEVER BE SICK AGAIN..... EVER*!!!!!
He passed from this life & into the presence of Jesus on Friday, May 11th. This is good news for Grant. Yes, you are right in that for whatever reason (we don't even need to know, of course) ~ the Lord is indeed calling some "generals" Home.

Still praying for Kaye though as she has lost her soul mate. I was at a conference once and rode the elevator up with the 2 of them -- only the 3 of us in there & they were talking diligently of what he was going to discuss. I was amazed that during the conference, though no doubt she'd heard the same thing said over & over again, yet she patiently sat in the audience, smiling his direction as though she was very proud of her husband.... and I'm sure she was!

Just observing her do that told me that I should seek to do the same thing with my husband. {we've heard the ol' saying that what we do speaks louder than what we say and how our lives may be the only Bible some people read....} old cliches, but they proved true to me in this case.

So praying for the joy & peace for the family Grant left behind -- and we know it won't be very long at all till they are reunited!!