Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SHOCKING ABC News on Obama/USA Infrastructure -U.S. Bridges, Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms

SHOCKING ABC News on Obama/USA Infrastructure
Diane Sawyer reporting on U.S. bridge projects going to the Chinese...NOT Americans.

The bridges are right here in the U.S. and yet Obama has approved for Chinese contractors to comein and do the work. What about jobs for Americans???

Watch this video. It doesn't take long to view.

This one should be tough for the supporters of the current regime to swallow...AND it comes from ABC NEWS...no Snopes or Wikileaks on this one!!

U.S.A. Bridges and Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms

Shocking to say the least! This video is a jaw-dropper that will make you sick. (It was also shocking that ABC was actually reporting this story.)

The lead-in with Obama promising jobs in the U.S. by improving our infrastructure is so typical of all his promises! Our tax dollars are at work - for CHINA!!!

I pray all the unemployed see this and cast their votes accordingly in 2012!

CLICK url below to watch the video: U.S. Bridges, Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms Video - ABC News

PLEASE PASS ON TO EVERYONE !!!

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/us-bridges-roads-built-chinese-firms-14594513?tab=9482930?ion=1206853&playlist=14594944

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Rec'd this in my email box from Tom D.!

Re: SHOCKING ABC News on Obama/USA Infrastructure -U.S. Bridges, Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms

oh wow... Valerie and everyone else- are we really surprised?

Re: SHOCKING ABC News on Obama/USA Infrastructure -U.S. Bridges, Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms

WELL the big question is ...will the roads and bridges hold up with there inferior products?

Eric, & Mary, where are the jobs he promised to the American people. How does it profit America to have Chinese firm and workers, be employed, while Americans are loosing their homes!

Mary, I agree, will they hold up; most likely not. Remember O is out to destroy what is left of your country.

He will go down in history as the worst president ever!

I should stop now, as it makes me angry to see evil prosper, while good people are going hungry!

May the Lord come quickly, I've had more than enough!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Eric, & Mary, where are the jobs he promised to the American people. How does it profit America to have Chinese firm and workers, be employed, while Americans are loosing their homes!

Mary, I agree, will they hold up; most likely not. Remember O is out to destroy what is left of your country.

He will go down in history as the worst president ever!

I should stop now, as it makes me angry to see evil prosper, while good people are going hungry!

May the Lord come quickly, I've had more than enough!

Maranatha!

Valerie

DITTO!!! Valerie!!! That makes two of us.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Now that Grant Jeffrey (leaving behind Billy Graham, Jack Van Impe & Hal Lindsey) has gone home to be with the Lord, doesn't it make you wonder how his passing plays into Bible Prophecy?

Re: SHOCKING ABC newson U.S. Bridges, Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms

The video is from September 2011 BUT NO LESS Shocking to watch :(