Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Church NOT facing reality!! Venus FALLING as Transit nears!! ["SHAME?!"]

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

The "church" has not just "left its first love", it could
NOT "care less" that it has!!! Just as long as "other"
things can FILL any available space and "seem" soo
important. The Bible says:

Revelation 19 (KJV)
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

The FACT that Venus (the bright, morning star which
represents Jesus) is FALLING at this time may be a
sign of "something"? By checking Sky and Telescope's
Interactive Sky Chart, Venus' height above the evening
horizon seemed to reach its PEAK DURING PASSOVER
WEEK 4/7-14/12!!! But now, it is making a DIS-appearance
from that sky in advance of the rare 6/6 Transit of the Sun.

This Week's Sky at a Glance

OBVIOUSLY, this FALLING (since Jesus knew beforehand
things on Earth would be in the APOSTATE state they are),
"may" be a sign of the SHAME many Christians "should" be
feeling!!! MANY churches just went along with Obama.
Now, we "see" him more clearly (same sex marriage, OK!!,
O says). As Dr. Manning says:

Who's the False Prophet Now?

The church "buildings" (where Christians meet) have
become more important than the TRUTH!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Calvin

Re: Church NOT facing reality!! Venus FALLING as Transit nears!! ["SHAME?!"]

Dr. James David Manning totally ROCKS!!!

Thank you, Calvin, for posting his video...b/c Dr. Manning speaks THE truth about Zero, the AC.

Maranatha!
Tammy