Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ObamaNation

Homosexuality = an Obama Nation… I’m sorry, misspelling… abomination to the Lord.

Obama declares that he supports and is comfortable with an abomination to the Lord. In fact, he has “evolved” his opinion on the subject after learning that his wife and two children are also very comfortable with an abomination to the Lord. That whole family is jacked up!

I imagine the mayors of Sodom and Gomorra made similar declarations shortly before Lot and his family were taken away and the two towns were subject to God’s wrath.

So basically you have Obama thumbing his nose at God saying as “the leader” of the United States, we favor an abomination to the Lord. What are you going to do about it? Huh? He’s practically daring God to respond… and respond He will!

I think that pretty much does it-- outright defiance against God. When I first started studying end time prophecies in the late 90’s, I knew things were going to get bad, but somehow I thought America would either be on the side of righteousness or just completely destroyed before such evil would prevail through our land. I could never imagine back then that I would see such times… in America!!! And we the Christians are just standing by, letting it happen. But honestly, I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to stand against such evil… at least in such a way so as to prevent it from happening. But in a way, good! It’s gonna happen. It’s prophecy.

The concept of the antichrist also seemed a little hard to imagine back then. Yeah, I know, I know… he’s gonna be deceitful and crafty and fool people with his lies. But who is he going to fool? Me? Will he be so good as to lead even Christians away from their faith? The Bible does say that even the elect will be fooled. Elect, huh? Wasn’t Obama “elected”? Just sayin’. Anyway, it’s now so easy to see who will be fooled. In fact, if you ask me, the antichrist really won’t have to fool too many people. There are so many people that are for evil right now-- homosexuality, abortion, lying, thievery (by way of political schemes), etc. Seriously, Obama is really preparing minds for the antichrist.

I’m sure Obama will next be “evolving” his stance on Israel… like he hasn’t already.

I sure am glad God hasn’t “evolved” over time. He is the same then, now, and tomorrow!

One last thought—I saw a post on here a couple months back about naming the horse they’ll be riding on when we accompany Jesus during the second coming. I haven’t given any thought to what my horse’s name will be, but I have asked God if I could please be somewhere towards the front next to Jesus to survey the destruction of evil as He slays the whole word with the sword from His mouth. After all our silent suffering and submitting to the evil being shoved down our throats, it’ll be most satisfying to see them get theirs! GET ‘EM JESUS! TAKE THAT! … That’s my sinful nature talking. In actuality, I feel sure that once purified, and having the scales of sin removed from our eyes, we will feel great sorrow for those being slain, for it is not them who are evil but rather Satan who has deceived them and does evil through them… like a ventriloquist with his hand up their kiester . I’m just glad, despite all my missteps in life, Satan doesn’t own me.

Re: ObamaNation

Brady, Zero is THE AC!!!

Valerie, a few other fellow RFTHees & I, have had this revelation revealed to us by none other than God, Himself. For me, this revelation was revealed to me via a dream. And furthermore--God doesn't lie.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amen Tammy!!!

See the new video I posted on the sticky thread, Is Barak Hussein Obama the Antichrist. It fits perfectly with this post too!

Shelby, just before coming again to this thread, I was watching your newest video...and I totally agree with everything being said on it.

I'm hoping 'n' praying that that just mentioned big event in that video, will be our Rapture. Now that Zero, the AC, came out of his bisexual closet, as well as fulfilling the...

Daniel 11:37 (KJV) prophecy--Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Our departure takes place next.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amen Tammy!

I am praying that as well!

Shelby
Amen Tammy!

I am praying that as well!

YEEEEAAAHHH!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

As far as Christians standing by, my experience is that the people I vote for mostly don't get elected,

those who are elected do not keep their word.

When I've written to my elected officials they do not answer me except for pleas for money and telling me their stance instead of talking with me about the subject.

I effectively do not have a representative in my state or DC.

There was abomination going on in America before O's election; his contribution to it is just more visible

Father God's will be done in America as His will is done in heaven. The Bread from Heaven, Jesus, did not come here and give his life just to let O and similar people claim God's real estate. He is coming back as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. O and the rest of America need to repent before they face judgement.
It is written that the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof. The earth belongs to the Lord! Psalm 24!
America repent! Accept what God accepts and call abomination what God calls abomination before you stand before God and give account of your life!

The Earth is the LORD'S Pictures, Images and Photos

Brandy, I just saw an article by Bill Wilson that goes well with your thread title.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Provocative Commentary

Abomination from the
Oval Office - Bill Wilson

Printer friendly version

By Bill Wilson, KIN Senior Analyst

WASH--May 10--KIN--The man who occupies the Oval Office told ABC News: "I have to tell you that over the course of several years as I have talked to friends and family and neighbors when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together, when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that Don't Ask Don't Tell is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married."

The Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 1:24-28: “Wherefore YHVH also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of YHVH into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever, Amen. For this cause YHVH gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that reward of their error which was due.”

YHVH said in Leviticus 18:22: “Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.” YHVH said in Leviticus 20:13: “If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” Genesis 1:27-28 says, “So YHVH created man in his own image, in the image of YHVH created he him; male and female created he them. And YHVH blessed them, and YHVH said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.”

1 Corinthians 7:2 says, “Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.” Yeshua said in Matthew 19:4-6, “Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore YHVH hath joined together, let not man put asunder.” The man who occupies the Oval Office by his very position in leadership is no less attempting to put asunder, even destroy, the very foundation of family and replace it with abomination. The scriptures are clear on this issue.

http://www.watch.org/showart.php3?idx=151560&rtn=&showsubj=1&mcat=1

Here is John McTernan's words on this:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/

God’s Final Warning to America; Homosexuality

May 12th

Psalm 107:33,34

He turneth rivers into a wilderness, and the watersprings into dry ground; A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.

Commentary

During this week both the President and Vice-President proclaimed their support for homosexual marriage. Right on cue, the stock market started to reel. God is holy and must judge such open rebellion against His word. America is heading into poverty as God’s curse has settled over the nation and particularly the economy. There is no letup of the downward spiral of the economy. This week the stock market fell for the worst week of the year! Open homosexuality defiles the nation and brings judgment. In a way, God is telegraphing the coming judgment on the US economy. The American economy is going to melt down and bring incredible social chaos with it. American cities are going to burn as the Hard Left Caliphate that is forming will burn the cities down.

God has warned and warned but His people are dull of hearing and His pastors have become hirelings rather than shepherds of the people.

Obama and Gay "Marriage"

Obama makes a stand, says he supports gay marriage 05/11/12

“Civil rights groups and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) activists widely praised Obama’s statement after he disappointed many in 2010 by saying his position on the question of same-sex marriage was “evolving.” At Affirmations, the LGBT community center in Ferndale, program director Johnny Jenkins said it’s a confidence boost. “Every little bit of positive energy we can get, this community should take,” he said. “

Dow Logs Worst Week of 2012 05/11/12 Chaos in the moral realm is matched by chaos in the financial realm.

“The ripple effect from financials will spread across,” said Todd Schoenberger, managing principal of The BlackBay Group. “This has been a chaotic week—I don’t know how a retail investor could be comfortable investing in this market.”

Around world, Obama’s presidency a disappointment 05/12/12 Wow, look at the timing of this coming out during the very week he proclaims homosexual “marriage”! Obama mocked marriage, and now the LORD has timed this so Obama is mocked. This is just the start as he has declared war on God’s word.

“In a world weary of war and economic crises, and concerned about global climate change, the consensus is that Obama has not lived up to the lofty expectations that surrounded his 2008 election and Nobel Peace Prize a year later. Many in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America were also taken aback by his support for gay marriage, a taboo subject among religious conservatives.”

Biden pushes Obama to declare gay marriage support, then offers his apologies 05/11/12

“The vice president expressed remorse and regret for declaring his support for same-sex unions ahead of Obama, said a person familiar with the exchange, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss the private conversation. Obama accepted the apology, saying he knew Biden had only been speaking from the heart.”

The economy has to worsen as the country goes deeper into promoting sodomy. God’s word is very clear about the judgment for creating ordinances of iniquity. America is intent on doing it, while God has sent clear shots across the bow. In the end, He is the holy God of Israel, and His holiness will prevail.

For a full explanation of what the Bible states about God judging a nation for homosexuality see my teaching: Homosexuality verses God’s holiness

Ezekiel 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

I think that all the GOOD Christian people writing on the internet about Obama's "conversion" (yea right)..I think they all need to take a stand like Franklin Graham did..and come out of their comfort zone and stand together and proclaim what Obama did is a abomination ..

Writing about it on the internet is fine but the only people who read their articles are Christians..they are preaching to the choir..

What is that saying???..the only way evil will triumph is for good people to do nothing...and in my opinion writing a good article on the internet is doing nothing..

I think lots of Christians will stand by them.

When abortion was made legal..where were the Christians? when prayer was taken out of school...where were the Christians...Now we have this abomination and where are the Christians????