Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is Netanyahu's Stunning Political Deal a Prelude to War?

Kathy G., sent me an email in regards to the following:

http://www.bibleprophecyblog.com/2012/05/is-netanyahus-stunning-political-deal.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+BibleProphecyBlog+%28Bible+Prophecy+Blog%29

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes!

Sure sounds like it a prelude to war!!!!

Therefore, our departure is at hand!

Valerie

Re: Is Netanyahu's Stunning Political Deal a Prelude to War?

Check out what Mike Evans of the Jerusalem Prayer team has said about the same thing in 2 emails I received from him. I'm not going to post the emails in their entireties, just what pertains to the article that Valerie posted the link to, above.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 9:15 a.m.

My old friend PM Netanyahu has done the impossible!

Dear _______,

More than 30 years ago, I anointed a young man named Benjamin Netanyahu and prophesied that he would be the Prime Minister of Israel. At the time, he was not involved in politics, and I went to Prime Minister Menachem Begin and recommended Netanyahu for his first appointment. Today my old friend is indeed the Prime Minister, and he has just accomplished something never before seen in Israel’s history.

Israel’s government is a parliamentary system (like England’s) with many political parties. The Prime Minister has just created the strongest coalition government Israel has ever known by bringing the largest opposition party into his bloc. This stunning move has given Israel a unity government at moment the threats t0 the Jewish state are escalating to their highest levels ever.

Prime Minister Netanyahu believes as I do that God has placed him in the leadership position he holds “for such a time as this.” He knows all too well the reality of the threat that Israel faces. His father, who passed away last week at age 102, wrote a number of books on the history of anti-Semitism, and his older brother Jonathan was killed rescuing Israeli hostages from PLO kidnappers in 1976. He knows that those who threaten to exterminate the Jewish people must be taken seriously.

And my old friend knows something else—the power of prayer. Many times, he has expressed to me his appreciation for the prayers of believers for his people, his nation, and for him. When you support the Jerusalem Prayer Team, you are standing on the front lines of the urgent spiritual battle for Israel’s very survival.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 4:14 p.m.

What the new government in Israel means for war with Iran

Dear _______,

The news yesterday that Prime Minister Netanyahu had created the broadest unity government in Israel’s history was greeted with shock and surprise. All the talk in Israeli politics had centered on early elections, which had been expected to be held in September. Instead, my old friend worked out a plan for the largest opposition party to become part of his government.

This change will impact Israeli internal politics greatly, but nowhere is it more important than on the issue of dealing with the threat of a nuclear Iran. By creating this broad coalition, Prime Minister Netanyahu has brought about a situation where the government can speak with one voice and take whatever military steps prove to be necessary to respond to the growing threat from the mullahs of Tehran.

A united Israel presents a much stronger face to the enemies of the Jewish state. And the unity government also strengthens Israel’s ability to resist pressure from the rest of the world to ignore the problem and hope that it goes away. At this critical and prophetic moment, we must stand with God’s Chosen People in defense of the nation of Israel. When you support the Jerusalem Prayer Team, you are standing on the front lines of the urgent spiritual battle for Israel’s very survival.

Drama in Israel's election

Thank you, Valerie & Kathy G., for both the article & two letters about Bibi's uniting the Israeli goverment as a whole.

I think that was a VERY brilliant move on his part. I also believe that THE God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob (Israel) was strongly instrumental in his decision to making this bold move. Therefore--I give them...

Good going Father God & Bibi!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

This is major news.
Amen. I hope our departure is at hand.

All the pieces are falling into place and with lightning speed. We are truly getting much closer to our exit now. Thanks Valerie and Kathy. This is very encouraging.

U.S. Concerned Netanyahu, Mofaz May Attack Iran

This is part of another email from the Jerusalem Prayer Team.

Saturday, May 12, 2012 4:46 PM

An urgent word from Israel

Dear Kathryn,

I have received an email from a friend with this subject line, “Military action is closer than you think, Mike!” The new unity government established by my dear old friend Prime Minister Netanyahu is a real source of concern to those in Washington and elsewhere who are frantically trying to prevent Israel from taking military action against Iran’s nuclear program.

Several members of the Obama Administration have publicly admitted they are worried about the economic implications of an attack in the period leading up to this November’s presidential election. The pressure being put on Israel to do nothing is incredible. But the new government in Jerusalem is better prepared to resist that pressure, and that leads many to conclude that the outbreak of war is coming sooner rather than later.

While we continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem, we must do what we can to help meet other needs as well. We have received an urgent plea to help with a special project to aid some of Israel’s neediest children. Our goal is to provide backpacks filled with school supplies—books, pens, paper, and crayons—to thousands of poor children this fall. By starting the project now, we can get great prices which will allow us to help even more of these precious children. This will be the very first humanitarian aid project we will launch from the new Jerusalem World Center this fall!