Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lag B'Omer tomorrow and Psalms 45 and 33

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"For Your Discernment"

Here is hoping these will lift your heart and strengthen your hope in our God and Savior.

Tomorrow, the omer count is thirty-three days, which are four weeks and five days of the Omer

David poured out his heart to the Lord in the Psalms.
The Psalms express high praise and low despair.
So many watching are groaning the question how long Lord? Will wickedness just keep getting worse for years and years? Come back Lord Jesus our hearts groan. Do the Psalms correspond at all with the omer count? (just looking) Here is Psalm 45 which expresses love between the King and His bride

Psalm 45
A Song for the King's Marriage
To the chief Musician upon Shoshan'nim, for the sons of Korah, Maschil, A Song of loves.

1 My heart is inditing a good matter:
I speak of the things which I have made touching the King:
my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

2 Thou art fairer than the children of men:
grace is poured into thy lips:
therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.

3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most Mighty,
with thy glory and thy majesty.

4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously,
because of truth and meekness and righteousness;
and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.

5 Thine arrows are sharp
in the heart of the King's enemies;
whereby the people fall under thee.

6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever:
the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness:
therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee
with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Heb. 1.8, 9

8 All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia,
out of the ivory palaces,
whereby they have made thee glad.

9 Kings' daughters were among thy honorable women:
upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

10 Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear;
forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;

11 so shall the King greatly desire thy beauty:
for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him.

12 And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift;
even the rich among the people shall entreat thy favor.

13 The King's daughter is all glorious within:
her clothing is of wrought gold.

14 She shall be brought unto the King in raiment of needlework:
the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.

15 With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought:
they shall enter into the King's palace.

16 Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children,
whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.

17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations:
therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.

And Psalm 33 if looking at the days:

Praise to the Creator and Preserver
1 Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous:
for praise is comely for the upright.

2 Praise the LORD with harp:
sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.

3 Sing unto him a new song;
play skilfully with a loud noise.

4 For the word of the LORD is right;
and all his works are done in truth.

5 He loveth righteousness and judgment:
the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.

6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made;
and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as a heap:
he layeth up the depth in storehouses.

8 Let all the earth fear the LORD:
let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.

9 For he spake, and it was done;
he commanded, and it stood fast.

10 The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought:
he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.

11 The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever,
the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD;
and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

13 The LORD looketh from heaven;
he beholdeth all the sons of men.

14 From the place of his habitation he looketh
upon all the inhabitants of the earth.

15 He fashioneth their hearts alike;
he considereth all their works.

16 There is no king saved by the multitude of a host:
a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.

17 A horse is a vain thing for safety:
neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.

18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him,
upon them that hope in his mercy;

19 to deliver their soul from death,
and to keep them alive in famine.

20 Our soul waiteth for the LORD:
he is our help and our shield.

21 For our heart shall rejoice in him,
because we have trusted in his holy name.

22 Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us,
according as we hope in thee.

Re: May 10th Lag B'Omer / Psalms 45 & 33

Time zones feel confusing at times so I'll speak first of dates :) Weddings were prohibited during the Days of Omer EXCEPT on Lag B' Omer - Israel's Day of Weddings :)

Lag B'Omer is Day 33 in Counting of the Omer. For Israel it began on Iyar 17 on the Jewish calendar
( May 9,2012) to Sunset Iyar 18 ( May 10,2012).

Jerusalem sunset today May 10th will happen at 7:26 PM their time zone It will be 12:56 PM in the afternoon Eastern time, USA.

I hope today is our Wedding Day too!
If interested, check out the five doves May 8th letter by Jean S. for great insights.

PS Thank you ,Regina for this thread.

Re: Lag B'Omer / Psalms 45 & 33

Lynnette and all, I so want the Lord to return! Like all watchers do! Maybe today, no not date setting, just hoping!

It is tradition that on this day, Iyar 18, that manna was given. The children of Israel left Egypt with food, ran out and were hungry, and grumbled to Moses. So Bread from Heaven was given. Manna in the morning and quail later.
Bread from heaven, come back. You are our bread from heaven and our meat. You are our Peace.

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"For Your Discernment"

I hope on this 33rd day of the Omer, which is 4 weeks and 5 days of the omer that the bread from heaven comes, our living manna Jesus to us on Lag B'Omer today. May 10. Today we count Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the Universe, who has sanctified us with His commandments, and commanded us concerning the counting of the Omer. (Take note, its the Lord, King of the Universe who commands this count)
Today is thirty-three days, which is four weeks and five days of the Omer. (after sunset today it is 34 days)

Is this not how long, a remembrance of how long God is gathering omers of grain to Himself until He comes? In the days of Moses, God met Moses on the mountain and gave Torah. In the days following the resurrection of Jesus, the Holy Spirit came down on day 50, following seven weeks of Omer count.

Each omer of grain is offered, each day, counting the days until the day Torah was given. The last day of Omer count this year is day 49 which is 6 Sivan, Saturday May 26. The next day is Pentecost Sunday to Christians, the day the Holy Spirit came as tongues of fire upon the gathered followers of Jesus. This 50th day is the day the Torah was given to Moses. The people gather together to God, as the grain sheaf is gathered together, and God gathers them to Himself through His Word and Holy Spirit. The 50th day this year coincides with Sunday May 27, Pentecost Sunday. We are counting, this is how long until God gives His Word and Spirit.
God gave Torah, gave Jesus, and gave the Holy Spirit.

Today, Lag B'Omer the 33rd day of the omer count is special because it is a customary day of weddings, mourning stops, it is a day of refreshment in the midst of counting the omer.
There is a tradition that manna first appeared on this day in the desert, 18 Iyar.

Links are provided below
Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Why the Omer is counted

Acts 2:1-20 Pentecost

food ran out then manna given on 18 Iyar

Link on Lag B'omer legends

Lag B’Omer is connected both to biblical legends and tales about the sages. One tradition about Lag B'Omer, started by the Chatam Sofer (an 18th century German rabbi) is that it was the day that the manna first fell from heaven. According to this scholar, the people of Israel finished the unleavened bread (matzah) that they had taken with them when they left slavery in Egypt on the fifteenth of Iyar (one month after Passover), and went hungry for three days. Then the Holy One sent down the manna, the heavenly bread, and it miraculously appeared in the wilderness. The people gathered it daily, and on Friday a double portion fell so that they did not need to gather it on the Sabbath. According to some rabbinic midrashim, the manna tasted like all things, any delicious thing anyone wanted to eat. Some said it tasted like mother's milk. One connected between the “omer” and the manna is that an “omer” (a measurement) of manna was, according to tradition, kept in the Temple as a reminder of the miracle. The manna represents the fertility and creativity of heaven, given to the world as a Divine gift.

MANNA FALLS FROM HEAVEN Pictures, Images and Photos