Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fire & Brimstone Invitation - Prez Backs Same Gender Marriage

Ready for judgment to descend on the the U.S. with its retro slide into Sodom & Gomorrah mode? When the chief executive officer of the country speaks in favor of legalized sodomy, the fire and brimstone are ready to fall. Scraping bottom of the barrel now....

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/president-obama-affirms-his-support-for-same-sex-marriage.html

Re: Fire & Brimstone Invitation - Prez Backs Same Gender Marriage

I don't know about you, Texas Sue, but I am ready to go Home!

Kathy G, ain't it the truth girl! The fact that he came out and is just in-you-face about it, makes it obvious that there will be no election. He doesn't intend to leave office and doesn't care what anyone thinks either. With all the Exec orders he has written lately, it is clear as crystal that he will declare martial law and lock up anyone who disagrees with him on anything.

I was so hoping that 2007 was the year Jesus would come because of the "7" - perfection, completion number. Then it looked like 2009 was really going to be the year, but we continued on. 2012 is really scraping up close to the tribulation and this HAS to be the year. Don't know how we could be around many more days now. Too much of the one-worlder plans are stacking up too neatly. READY TO FLY AWAY before we choke on the stench of the filth piling up around us.

It was Mrs. Zero, who persuaded Zero to come out of his own closet of favoring this Sodom & Gomorrah sin...a sin he loves. It was her way of letting him come clean about his own bisexuality. Mrs. Zero has always known about his extra marital invidalities, but tried to hide it until now.

So therefore--this is nothing new, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS, and take us all off of this sesspool of a world.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue & Everyone,

Matrimony is a sacred joining of a Man and Woman, as they become one flesh, in Christ together, professing before God and people, their love and faithfulness to one another.

God set up marriage for one man & woman, if it was meant for the same sex, God would have mentioned it.

Because scripture states, that in marriage the bed is undefiled; homosexuals and lesbians think it makes their union undefiled, it doesn't, because it is not blessed by God or ordained by God in the first place. It is an abomination to the Lord our God!

When a person or a nation goes against the statutes of God, it can expect judgment, and God's wrath. It's not if it will take place it's just a matter of when.

In this case, the sins of homosexuality, adultery, fornication, abortion, murder, etc. etc, have reached high Heaven. God is long suffering that none should perish! However, the day will come very soon now, when God's mercy will no longer endure for all the countries whom have abandoned God and are living in sin and abomination! The U.S. being one of many countries throughout the globe! Have the Leader or President promoting and giving his blessings to such abomination, as to defile the sanction of holy matrimony, is another slap in God's face.

Woe to those whom call evil good, and good evil!
God will not be mocked!!! You are in grave danger,
repent, and let Jesus, be you Savior this very day.

I'm so ready to go; I can't stand what my eyes see, and my ears hear on a daily basis! What an evil, corrupt, sin fulled, world we live in. With O at the helm and holding onto power, things are going to get a lot worse.

Lord Jesus, please come and take us to our Heavenly home as soon as possible, this world is no longer our home.! In your precious name we pray! Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

OH MY GOODNESS:

CHECK OUT THIS LINK AND READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS BOOK: SHOCKING...AND IT SAYS IT'S 100% TRUE! I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO EVEN POST THE TITLE OF IT!

http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Larry-Sinclair-Cocaine/dp/0578013878

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Here is the headline today on Bill Koenig's International News site:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.watch.org/

America Under Judgment:
Obama declares support for same-sex marriage

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness - Romans 1:18

Valerie
OH MY GOODNESS:

CHECK OUT THIS LINK AND READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS BOOK: SHOCKING...AND IT SAYS IT'S 100% TRUE! I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO EVEN POST THE TITLE OF IT!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Valerie, I'm sooo glad that you posted that Amazon Book link.

B/c I really thought that I was in trouble for posting what I did about Mr. & Mrs. Zero, and his coming out of the closet party, etc.

Now your above link confirms my post...and that of the Globe Magazine's article about Zero's bisexuality.

Thank YOU sooo VERY much, sis!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Being an old fellow growing up in a great nation back in the 1950s and 1960s, now sees a sewer pit of many foolish, which grieves me very much..

Since we have this usurper muslim in the White House and apparently God deals with the nation accordingly to the leadership, then I think it be safe in saying that surely we are about to float up to meet Jesus in the air soon..

I just posted on another post but will post it again of what I was told one morning in July 2009..

I had ignored it mostly back then because I was looking for a RH in 2009, then thought 2010 might be the year, following with 2011, but now we are already in the 5th month of May..

Here's the words that were spoken to me in 2009..

7 years
Yom Kippur
3 Years

I'm not sure what they mean, unless the tribulation is being shown to start this year, BUT what does "Day of Atonement" have to do with the Rapture..?? If any.

Any thoughts on this from anyone...

Edited: I just had a thought as I was previewing for mistakes and reading this... Would the 3 years to Yom Kippur mean that the tribulation will start on Yom Kippur..

Could that tie into the Atoning towards Israel in anyway..

Anyway, I'd like thoughts from some of you young brain powers, my old brain is getting like oatmeal now-a-days. It's turning into mush....

Joseph

Joseph..

Is it possible that it means..that the tribulation will start in 2012..(7 years) and that the return of Christ will happen 3 years after Yom Kippur??

Just a thought..

I have wondered since 2008 why a lackluster, do-nothing, bland Sen. Biden became the choice for vice-president. I think this book review shines light on the reason:

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

After hearing what he perceived to be blatant lies about Obama's sexuality and drug use, Sinclair uploaded an infamous YouTube video, made a television appearance in Puerto Rico, and addressed the National Press Club in Washington, DC. As a result, he describes how Senior Advisor David Axelrod spearheaded a vindictive smear campaign against him, while Senator Joe Biden and his son Beau arranged for his arrest after the NPC speech.

This is from the book Valerie references above. I read the review notes beneath the book offer and found that explanatory tidbit.

Did anybody happen to notice the price of these books? $99.99 (new) and $119.45 (used)....wow!!

Fellow RFTHees, read this from 5Doves'...

Mike Curtiss (11 May 2012) - "Obama Invokes Christ, while Endorsing Homo Sex, Same Sex Marriage"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/mikec511-2.htm

Very interesting his letter is, re: Zero.

Maranatha!
Tammy