Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Election results

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
"For Your Discernment"

Man's ruling is doomed to failure because man is corrupt. We need Jesus Christ to be our Lord. We need the Lamb of God to pay the debt of our corruptness.

Anyone else musing on the election results in Greece, Russia, and France?

Greece is an economic mess (as is most of the rest of the world) and unable to elect a majority government; Russia has re-elected President Putin (is Gog, leader of Magog taking the reins today?); and in France they have just elected President Hollande on the promise of "Change" European Left backs France's Hollande

Will France and Russia have closer ties? Where is France in bible prophecy?

and look at the similarity between these pictures. its weird:
France Votes picture
and
Imam Mahdi picture

Financial markets reeling after France and Greece elections
Greece doesn't have a majority government, is hopelessly in debt.

Germany is probably sick of bailing someone else's water. Will Germany let Greece sink and go back to looking after themself financially?

If the Euro comes apart as a currency and is no more, what would replace it? Is this the trigger for a one world currency starting in Europe but spreading west?

We will see (But I Hope Not; Come Back Lord Jesus)
French election: Hollande wants 75% tax on top earners
75% tax? Really? How is that incentive for anyone to get ahead or save for family. Can I see a show of hands for who will stop work to stay out of a higher tax bracket? Will Euros be made as the US dollar is printed, i.e. inflating them into worthlessness?

NATO is now 28 states, France being one of them. This body has such a tangled history. Tangled and alliances is what NATO is. With the Middle East powderkeg, if one of the nations is "attacked" the others are supposed to jump in. This is what happened in WW! and WW!!
The world will soon see a WW!!! as alliances drag countries in to help each other out on one side or another.
Ezekiel 38 talks about God dragging Gog into a battle with a "hook" in their jaw. Alliances? they would do the trick.

Abba Father, Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven. I want the rulership of this world to be in accordance with the plan of YHWH. Lord Jesus come back. Come back as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.