Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"5, 6 [SUPER MOON],...7, JESUS!"(?) - on the LAST day and FIRST day of this week!?

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

As I woke up and lay there this morning, I thought about
the SUPER MOON and its signs.

The "world" over, the only place that the moon is FULL AT
MIDNIGHT on 5/5 (55 = "BRIDE") is over DC / NYC or EDT
time in America, the "Babylon" of the New Testament!!!!

The largest full moon of 2012 at this time (night of "5-6") was
ALSO "AT (under) THE FEET" of Virgo!!!

...From: May 15-16, 2003 - "the night of the Scorpion Moon"
PLUS "120" TRIPS (sidereal moons) OF THE MOON
THROUGH VIRGO
...To: May 5-6 [5/5], 2012 - largest full moon of 2012
...120 = Divine period of probation
...120 waiting in the Upper Room
...55 = Hebrew gematria for "BRIDE"

Revelation 12:1 (KJV)
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman
clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and
upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

...Acts 1 (KJV)
...14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and
...supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother
...of Jesus, and with his brethren.
...15 And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of
...the disciples, and said, (the number of names together
...were about an hundred and twenty,)

...Acts 2 (KJV)
...1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come,
...they were all with one accord in one place.
...2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven
...as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the
...house where they were sitting.

OK, this is a VEEERY unusual moon to "fit" so well the first
two numbers - "5, 6" - of Charity's "5, 6, 7, Jesus!***"

It also PERFECTLY BEGAN this week (on the LAST night
of one week (the 7th day or 5/5) and the FIRST day of
the next week. What did Jesus say of Himself?

Revelation 1:11
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:
and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto
the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and
unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and
unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Revelation 21:6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is
athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:13
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end,
the first and the last.

"BLESSINGS!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

Calvin

***Below is from Charity's original post on April 22, 2009:

...I heard, "5, 6, 7, JESUS!" as Noah's Ark closed with a bang!

...Okay, this is crazy!

...I was in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch when I suddenly got
...a splitting headache! So I quickly got the rest of the food in the
...fridge while cringing in pain, and then layed down with a pillow
...over my head (my "do not disturb" sign)

...Well, anyway, about five minutes after laying down, I heard
..."5, 6, 7, JESUS!" in my head. This kept repeating over and
...over..."5, 6, 7, JESUS!" And with each "JESUS", I saw the
...door of Noah's Ark being shut with a loud "BANG". So I heard
..."JESUS" and "BANG" at the same time.

...Any ideas about the "5, 6, 7"? I really don't know. I've still got a
...pretty bad headache, but I just HAD to come post this and see
...what y'all think. I'll check back in a bit!

Re: "5, 6 [SUPER MOON],...7, JESUS!"(?) - on the LAST day and FIRST day of this week!?

Calvin & fellow RFTHees,

Last night, 05.06.2012, I watched as this (SUPER MOON) rose in the eastern sky. First it looked like a pale orange, and then as it rose a bit higher in the night sky...it seemed to turn a pale green in color. So therefor--I ask of you, what you make of the changing colors of the moon? Is there some kind of Biblical explanation for its change of these two colors?

I tell you what I think. I think that the Father (in comparison to a traffic light) just might be giving His Son, Jesus, the green light to go and come for us. What do YOU think!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: "5, 6 [SUPER MOON],...7, JESUS!"(?) - on the LAST day and FIRST day of this week!?

VEEERY INTERESTING, Tammy!!!!!!!!!1

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very interesting Tammy, I would have never thought of a traffic light changing. I had a dream almost a year ago where a moon had an orange glow to it and I knew (and I was telling people) that it means the rapture is near.

heidi
Very interesting Tammy, I would have never thought of a traffic light changing. I had a dream almost a year ago where a moon had an orange glow to it and I knew (and I was telling people) that it means the rapture is near.

Well, in its FULL MOON cycle; it does remind one of our earthly traffic lights when the colors change from green, then yellow, and then to green...does it not?

And surely God is privvy to those traffic lights, hence Him taking note re: the changing colors of His lunar creation...as being used as a signal to signal His Son, Jesus, to go get us.

That's why I used both the FULL Moon & traffic lights for a possible co-relation for which for God to go by. So since He knows the beginning from the end, as well as already mapping out our lives before we came into existence...surely He must've put the above comparisons in my mind. Dontcha think so too, Heidi?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, have a look at the green moon flash on spaceweather

yes, I think so Tammy. Thank you for the explanation sister.

I read an article on rapture ready which I think was called "the coming of the seventh day" I read it at least a year ago so I have to do some searching on their web site to find it and maybe post it here. The article does mention scripture where "God declares the end from the beginning" and how if we want to know how it all ends we should study the beginning.
Jack Van Impe taught about this too: God recreated the earth in six days and rested on the seventh. It does say in the Bible that a day is like a thousand years. From Adam to Christ is almost 4000 years and now it is almost 2000 years since Christ so 6000 years of labour and the seventh day should start anytime now and usher the 1000 year millennial reign of Christ.
(wish that would start tomorrow)

Regina, thank you for the article and photo.