Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paul Ryan: Obama's 'Julia' website 'creepy' and 'demeaning'

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Paul Ryan: Obama's 'Julia' website 'creepy' and 'demeaning'
By Justin Sink - 05/04/12 05:02 PM ET

House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Friday that the Obama campaign's new website — which uses a fictionalized woman named Julia to illustrate how the president's policies help female voters — is "creepy" and "demeaning."

“It suggests that this woman can’t go anywhere in life without Barack Obama’s government-centered society. It’s kind of demeaning to her,” Ryan said during a constituent meeting in Wisconsin, the National Review reports. “She must have him and his big government to depend on to go anywhere in life. It doesn’t say much about his faith in Julia.”

Dubbed "The Life of Julia," the website follows a hypothetical character from age 3 to 67 and provides examples of when she might benefit from policies backed by the president — while suggesting that presumptive Republican candidate Mitt Romney would support policies that might have the opposite effect.

For instance, the youngest example — a 3-year-old Julia — is enrolled in a Head Start pre-K program backed by the federal government. But, the campaign warns, "the Romney/Ryan budget could cut programs like Head Start by 20 percent, meaning the program would offer 200,000 fewer slots per year."

The website drew swift scorn from conservatives on Twitter, who used the matter to mock the president over recent flaps. Ryan piled onto that criticism on Friday.

“Every one of those slides, I could go after their manipulation of statistics, and disentangle and unpack each of those talking points,” said Ryan. “It’s just the narrative that they’re trying to tell, that for this woman to succeed, she has to have a really big government.

“It really shows the philosophical premise they operate from, which is — I think Romney coined it well — it’s a ‘government-centered society.’ You have to have government at every stage of your life to be there for you; otherwise, you’re going to fail. It’s promoting a cradle-to-grave welfare society,” said Ryan.

Ryan discussed another website making the rounds in political circles: the "Hey Girl, It's Paul Ryan" Tumblr page that plays off a similar Internet meme featuring actor Ryan Gosling. The Wisconsin congressman said the website was "flattering, but weird."

“It’s very surreal to me — I’m just kind of a budget guy in Congress, doing my job, so it’s really kind of strange," Ryan said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/225553-paul-ryan-obama-julia-website-creepy-demeaning

Re: Paul Ryan: Obama's 'Julia' website 'creepy' and 'demeaning'

See!? Already, Zero is showing his AC side. It's enough to make one wanna .

Btw, it tickled me when FoxNews slammed Zero's stupid assinine "Julia" video. They said--'His campaign is sooo bad that Zero has to make of fictional people for candidates ads. Oy-a-vey!?!

Maranatha!
Tammy