Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What A Lovely Name!

Time to PRAISE, REJOICE and LOOK UP! Our REDEEMER draws nigh...

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: What A Lovely Name!

"THIS IS WHAT HEAVEN MEANS TO ME" by Vestal Goodman

So wonderful to think about, isn't it?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

JUST A LITTLE WHILE TO STAY HERE

HOME, the place I'm dreamin' of!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

"GOING HOME" "There is nothing to hold me here, I have caught a glimpse of that heavenly land, praise God I am going home"

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

T/Sue & all, in keeping with this thread's title, here's still yet another classic Gaither gem of a song--"Something About That Name"...

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus;
There's just something about that name!
Master, Saviour, Jesus,
Like the fragance after the rain;
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
Let all heaven and earth proclaim;
Kings and kingdoms will all pass away,
But there's something about that name!

Jesus....
The mere mention of His name can calm the storm, heal the broken, raise the dead.
At the name of Jesus, I've seen sin hardened men melted, derelicts transformed.
The lights of hope put in the eyes of a hopeless child.
At the name of Jesus, hatred and bitterness turn to love and forgiveness, arguments cease.
I've heard a mother softly breathe His name at the bedside of a child delirious from fever, and watched... as that little body grew guiet, and fevered brow cooled.
I've sat the bedside of a dying saint. Her body wracked with pain, who in those final fleeting seconds summoned her last ounce of ebbing strength, just to whisper Earth's sweetest name.
Jesus....Jesus....
Emperors have tried to destroy it.
Philosophies have tried to stamp it out.
Tyrants have tried to wash it from the face of the Earth with the very blood of those who claimed it. Yet it still stands.
And there shall be that final day when every voice that has ever uttered a sound, every voice of Adam's race, shall raise in one mighty chorus to proclaim the name of Jesus.
For in that day, every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess, that Jesus Christ is truly Lord.
You see, it was not by mere chance that caused the angel one night, long ago to say to a virgin maiden: His name, His name shall be called Jesus....Jesus....Jesus....
Ya know, there is somehing, something about that name........
(~Gloria Gaither)

And to answer your question... it IS wonderful indeed to imagine what Heaven will be like.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Texas Sue
"GOING HOME" "There is nothing to hold me here, I have caught a glimpse of that heavenly land, praise God I am going home"

T/Sue, many times as I looked out my front window up at the sky, I've uttered those same similar words--'GOING HOME! There is nothing holding me here. I've dreamt of that heavenly land. Praise God that I'm going home.'

Maranatha!
Tammy

T/Sue, I tried to post the link to my above posted "Something About That Name" lyrics of Gloria Gaither's youtube video--Jesus There's Something About That Name By Gloria Gaither. But to no avail. I was wondering if you could post her video here for me. Thank you.

Btw, towards the end of Gloria's narrative, she words it a tadbit differently--"Jesus....Jesus....Sweet Jesus...."

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Here's the link I'm having problems with:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAepOXVxubQ

Tammy, that url was faulty somewhere as it did not work. I went to youtube though and found this one:

Thank you sooo much, T/Sue, for posting this particular youtube video...for it was THE very same one I was trying to post the link to.

See? Great minds "do" think alike, don't they?

This was first of many awesomely beautiful Gaither songs I watched being sung on their excellent program many moons ago, that caused me to (after, due my father's religious fanatictism, hated) fall back inlove with gospel music again. Can you also believe that I also once hated hearing George Beverly Shea's songs that my father constantly played on his record player & drove me out of the house too? And now, thank God, I've done a complete turn around, for I also love Bev Shea's song too...and sing his songs as well.

T/Sue & fellow RFTHees, I truly believe that Jesus used them & the televised Billy Graham Crusades (that also included Bev Shea), to bring me back into His fold again. Jesus also used Franco Zeffirelli & Robert Powell (Jesus of Nazareth) too, to cause me to also fall back in love with Him as well. You might say that Jesus persued me in His own sweet loving way.

Jesus, I thank you for loving me enough to never giving up on me, and for bringing me back into your fold. I love you, Jesus, for you are THE one I truly love with all my heart 'n' soul. I can't wait until we're finally together at long last--FOREVER 'N' FOREVER!!! I also can't wait to give you a great BIG hug too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

The King is indeed Coming!!! Come Lord Jesus Come!
Thank you Sue & Tammy for those wonderful videos!

Jesus is Coming,any day now!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thanks Tammy & Valerie for the addition of two beautiful songs in praise of the ONE Who Loves us!