Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOE TO THE INHABITANTS OF EARTH FOR THE DEVIL HAS COME DOWN TO YOU

New Sackcloth & Ashes by KijaniAmariAK

Surely TIME IS OVER!

Grace and Peace be with you all!
MARANATHA

Re: WOE TO THE INHABITANTS OF EARTH FOR THE DEVIL HAS COME DOWN TO YOU

Philip, Thank you so much. this is so powerful.

In all due respect, Philip, I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to watch nor listen to Zero's lying message--PERIOD!!!

I do, however, totally agree with your thread title 100%. For the has indeed come down to earth in the form of Zero.

Maranatha!
Tammy

I totally agree Tammy. I involuntarily cringe every time I hear speech come out of his mouth.

It's hard to believe that people are clapping and laughing along and in support of this charlatan. On second thought It's not really that hard to believe since it's written in the Holy Scriptures but I just can't see how people are SO blind.

Ugggghhhhh!

Here's to hoping this is the long awaited month of our blessed hope. Pentecost has always been a high watch date for me, for obvious reasons.

Grace and Peace

What he said (jokingly) about next year defeating Christmas made my skin crawl. Everything about this man oozes evil. Never seen anything like it in my lifetime.

Then when he was so proud of repealing the "don't ask, don't tell" and saying next year it would be 'raining men'? Is that what he said? Bragging about expanding the reach of homosexuality is something many former corrupt leaders may have thought about but never bragged about it out loud in a public venue.

My sincerest hope and prayer is that we will not be here to see much more of this. He is like a seething, boiling pot of darkness, as obvious as a malignant tumor yet there are those who are blind to it.