Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Second Passover" [5/5-6] a SECOND CHANCE for the BRIDE [55] to take note!?

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Sunday, May 6, 2012
14 Iyar, 5772
Pesach Sheini ("Second Passover")
Omer: Day 29 - Chessed sheb'Hod

Today in Jewish History

"Second Passover" (1312 BCE)
A year after the Exodus, G-d instructed the people of Israel to bring the Passover offering on the afternoon of Nissan 14, and to eat it that evening, roasted over the fire, together with matzah and bitter herbs, as they had done on the previous year just before they left Egypt. "There were, however, certain persons who had become ritually impure through contact with a dead body, and could not, therefore, prepare the Passover offering on that day. They approached Moses and Aaron ... and they said: '...Why should we be deprived, and not be able to present G-d's offering in its time, amongst the children of Israel?'" (Numbers 9).

In response to their plea, G-d established the 14th of Iyar as a "second Passover" (pesach sheini) for anyone who was unable to bring the offering on its appointed time in the previous month. The day thus represents the "second chance" achieved by teshuvah the power of repentance and "return." In the words of Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak of Lubavitch, "The Second Passover means that it's never a 'lost case.'"

Links:
The Second Passover
A Second Chance

Passing of Rabbi Meir (2nd Century CE)
Rabbi Meir, a second century scholar and scribe, was among the foremost disciples of Rabbi Akiba. His colleagues called him Meir because he "enlightened the eyes of the sages" with his genius and scholarship ("Meir" comes from the Hebrew word "Or," light).

Rabbi Meir's long life was rife with personal tragedy (see the links below for details). Aside for his personal travails, he lived in the troubled times following the destruction of the second Holy Temple. After his beloved teacher, Rabbi Akiva, was executed by the Romans, he fled to Babylon until the persecutions eased up.

His wisdom and teachings are so often quoted in the Mishnah and Talmud that every anonymous teaching in the Mishnah is attributed to him.

His wife, Beruria, was also famous for her Torah knowledge, piety, and wisdom.

He is buried in the holy city of Tiberias.

+++++++++++++++++++

So, "IS" this "Second Passover" [5/5-6] a SECOND CHANCE
for the BRIDE [55] to take note!?

"SUPER MOON ALERT" [5/5-6]

and.......

FULL moon "under her feet", 5/5 at MIDNIGHT!!!
PROBATION for America is OVER!!!!

Revelation 12 (KJV)
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman
clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and
upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

The "world" over, the only place that the moon is FULL AT
MIDNIGHT on 5/5 (55 = "BRIDE") is over DC / NYC or EDT
time in America, the "Babylon" of the New Testament!!!!

Where is the moon at this time?

"AT (under) THE FEET" of Virgo ("Israel") AND it is the LARGEST
FULL MOON OF 2012!!!

From Sky and Telescope's "Sky at a Glance":

Saturday, May 5
Full Moon (exact at 11:35 p.m. EDT). This is the closest
and largest full Moon of 2012 (8% closer and larger than
average, not enough to draw attention).

Hmmmmmmmmm.....................................

This also occurred during the Scorpion ("Blood Moon")
Eclipse "as" America invaded the "Babylon" of the Old
Testament ("Iraq") with "W" leading the charge and his
hand on the world's ("Quartet's") reins!!!

SURELY, God has seen enough, by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...From: Thursday, May 15, 2003 - "the night of the Scorpion Moon"
PLUS "120" TRIPS (sidereal moons) OF THE MOON
THROUGH VIRGO
...To: Saturday, May 5, 2012 - largest full moon of 2012
...It is 3278 days
...Or 8 years, 11 months, 20 days
...Or 468 weeks (rounded down)
...120 = Divine period of probation

over DC @ Midnight; God's "Handwriting on the Wall" warning
TO: Friday, April 6, 2012 - Passover Begins / Nisan 14
It is 3249 days
3249 DAYS = 110 MOONS (of 29.53 days each)
Or 55 + 55 MOONS
55 = Hebrew gematria for "BRIDE"