Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Children of Darkness"

This is a very strong article and worth the read. Never read anything by him before but after seeing his opinion on things as they are, I will be looking for more of his writing online.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.newswithviews.com/Schwiesow/jim191.htm

Last paragraph:

I am a believer in Christ and a servant of the Most High Holy God. I am not in love with this country, nor do I worship or esteem any earthly entity whose governing authority has demonstrated that it is a proxy of the evil one. My home is not of this world…

This nation and this world is a temporary dwelling place. By all indications we are presently in the time of the terminal generation; those who love Christ will not be saddened, but overjoyed by such news. But, those who love this fallen world above the Lord will be irritated, offended, and possibly even outraged by my words; just as they are - in these critical days - offended by the Messiah and His ministry.

Re: "Children of Darkness"

Thanks Sue,

It certainly was worth reading! He makes some excellent points.

Wow, I never read any of his articles either, but look forward to from this day forth!

Thanks for posting this here, and bringing this to our attention!

Blessing in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie
Thanks Sue,

It certainly was worth reading! He makes some excellent points.

Wow, I never read any of his articles either, but look forward to from this day forth!

Thanks for posting this here, and bringing this to our attention!

Blessing in Jesus,

Valerie

T/Sue, I say DITTO!!!, and a hardy AMEN!!! to Val's above post!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

this is just merely my 2 cents: when I first started reading this guy a few years back ~ I thought WOW!!! He's hard-hitting and in your face & doesn't hold back! While I still like his style, he once turned me off (tbh, I've never read his writings since!) when he poo-pooed those who expect the RAPTURE to get us out of this mess!!

I don't know if he believes in the post-trib rapture... or just what. Just wanted to offer a mere heads up is all. Other than that very strong belief, he does write good stuff.

Thanks for the heads-up Our Blessed Hope! I had never seen anything by him before and did not know that he is a scoffer of the rapture. For his sake I hope he changes his mind. In the meantime I will use caution about any future wrtiings he puts out.