Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday - May 5th: FULL MOON - Largest of the Year

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Saturday - May 5th: FULL MOON - Largest of the Year

Sue,

This Super Full Moon, has people jumpy and tense all over the place today! My goodness, I couldn't believe my ears or eyes on how people were treating one another, with such hostility! I believe just as the moon has a magnatic pull on the tides, it also has something to do with people's character's as well.
Don't forget, great portion of the body is made up of water. I found myself getting tense just being in that enviroment.

We went food shopping today and I can tell you it was no picnic. I actually said to my husband, what's going on today, people are acting like it's the end of the world!!! The tension was so thick in the air, you could have cut it with a knife.

Rude, crude, and I don't care attitude, all over the place, in the stores, on the street, on the roads. I just wanted to get home and close the door, and not come out again!

There is more that just a super moon on the horizon coming, perhaps, many are sensing disaster, war, or sudden destruction just ahead!

I will try to remember and have a look for it!

Thanks for sharing!

Valerie

The full moon does seem to have an effect on people's moods and behaviors. The things you described is just another reason for looking forward intensely to our trip home. Just really praying and hoping it is sooner rather than later and in May as many believe it could be. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you just celebrated your last birthday on this earth Valerie? And your next will be with all of us helping you celebrate in our heavenly vista?

I also read this week that some particles of Halley's Comet will be in the atmosphere along with the full moon. So sky watchers may see some meteors shoot through the sky too!

Valerie & T/Sue, I hope that the upcoming May 5th FULL MOON, meteorites, won't be the only thing we'll see in the sky.

Sue, I'm with you, sis...I too, hope that my dream about us hearing a loud booming voice inviting us to, "COME UP HITHER!!!" finally becomes a reality.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy I would LOVE to see and hear your dream come true and be summoned to "COME UP HITHER" tomorrow night. Wouldn't it be fun to fly past a big full yellow moon on our way to FOREVER!?

This is really different. I don't know exactly what this means but with everything else happening it would have to fit in these last and final moments of the age of grace somehow.